Uttaran

VeeYa Coming Closer Thats The Reason Vansh Killed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
i just watched the precap....i was highly shocked and disappointed....as well it was disgusting for me to even watch it.......instead of getting drunk...that jerk name veer singh bundela should find ways to find clues and exposed it infront of that stupid ichcha......

what kind of brother he is....just because his ex-ladylove told him all this kraps....he gets drunk and not even realising that his brother pyre is still burning...its disgusting of veer to get drunk on the same day when his elder brother vansh funeral rites has been over....

and whatever the devil is doing of taking full advantage of drunk veer....its even more disgusting....such things happening in a death house.......

ok just for this disgusting act....they killed my vansh.....the reason they killed my vansh is to bring VeeYa closer and consumate their marriage(if it happensAngryAngry)....those disgusting creatures....DeadDeadDeadDead...ruined a good show.....

thats why i was thinking since vansh death...why the hell are they killing him...when the exposure of devil is done infront of vansh....vansh character is agressive though yes he is vulnerable....he can teach the devil a lesson without VeeCha getting a clue that he knows devil nature.....it was so simple but why did they make it so complicated with his death....ichcha blaming veer...investigation....all that nonsense....vansh being alive can expose devil.....as usual veer leaves devil....vansh transform into a good husband to ichcha...VanCha falls in love all over again....veer leaves america or a new girl introduced for him.....it can happen this way....why such complicated way....that makes us loose our vansh......

so this is the reason why they killed vansh....uttaran was always top 10...never it went down at all....so trps was not the reason...the main reason they wanted to make VeeYa closer to each other by giving vansh death......vansh death was caused because of VeeYa....damn the CVs.....

i would rather watch vansh drunk and consumate his marriage with ichcha rather than this whole disgusting act of VeeYa....VanCha have purity and divine in their love but VeeYa has none....i can never forgive VeeYa...because to glorify their relationship.....they killed my vansh....

why my poor vansh was the target.......

thank god rohit never do the role of veer or else right now i would have cry so badly that no tears come out from my eyes but blood......seeing all this seduction and such disgusting consumation on veer...thank god rohit never did veer's role.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_gurram

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VeeYa Coming Closer Thats The Reason Vansh Killed" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hey come on dear I had predicted this days ago! Cvs are showing something which is completely natural and basic psychology! Its spooky how RIGHT my prediction was! Even some of the dialogues were the same!ShockedLOL But its natural...Veer has faced goodness knows how much pain in the last 10 months! He was bound to crack eventually and today it happened! Im telling im not surprised! Even though I dont want that veeya's consummation happens this way as long as its not a plot or plan from one of the two and its completely normal then its fine! Tapu is not taking advantage but she wouldnt know how to stop herself. Its natural to be want to be intimate with the person you love and we know tapu's never been good at controlling any of her emotions!

As for Vansh dying cos of Veeya...I doubt it! I think they just wanted TRPs more and more! Greedy! Anywayz why u guys mad? Tapu is gonna be exposed soon! LOL

Aurora.

eku15

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SRKLuvr

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i just watched the precap....i was highly shocked and disappointed....as well it was disgusting for me to even watch it.......instead of getting drunk...that jerk name veer singh bundela should find ways to find clues and exposed it infront of that stupid ichcha......

what kind of brother he is....just because his ex-ladylove told him all this kraps....he gets drunk and not even realising that his brother pyre is still burning...its disgusting of veer to get drunk on the same day when his elder brother vansh funeral rites has been over....

and whatever the devil is doing of taking full advantage of drunk veer....its even more disgusting....such things happening in a death house.......

ok just for this disgusting act....they killed my vansh.....the reason they killed my vansh is to bring VeeYa closer and consumate their marriage(if it happensAngryAngry)....those disgusting creatures....Dead...ruined a good show.....

thats why i was thinking since vansh death...why the hell are they killing him...when the exposure of devil is done infront of vansh....vansh character is agressive though yes he is vulnerable....he can teach the devil a lesson without VeeCha getting a clue that he knows devil nature.....it was so simple but why did they make it so complicated with his death....ichcha blaming veer...investigation....all that nonsense....vansh being alive can expose devil.....as usual veer leaves devil....vansh transform into a good husband to ichcha...VanCha falls in love all over again....veer leaves america or a new girl introduced for him.....it can happen this way....why such complicated way....that makes us loose our vansh......

so this is the reason why they killed vansh....uttaran was always top 10...never it went down at all....so trps was not the reason...the main reason they wanted to make VeeYa closer to each other by giving vansh death......vansh death was caused because of VeeYa....damn the CVs.....

i would rather watch vansh drunk and consumate his marriage with ichcha rather than this whole disgusting act of VeeYa....VanCha have purity and divine in their love but VeeYa has none....i can never forgive VeeYa...because to glorify their relationship.....they killed my vansh....

why my poor vansh was the target.......

thank god rohit never do the role of veer or else right now i would have cry so badly that no tears come out from my eyes but blood......seeing all this seduction and such disgusting consumation on veer...thank god rohit never did veer's role.....

Even I had the same doubt on why the character of Vansh was 'bumped off'...It is definitely not becoz of the trps...

amuktha

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top