CHALLENGING Maneet Bumping - Parda hai ya paisa? - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago

Gurl u r hilarious.......loved the post although i havent quite watched the episode yet 🀣

Ok guys, first of all -

Let's keep chatting to an absolute minimum in these threads.  That's why we have ATs.

Please keep quoting to a max of 2 or 3 in one post.

Please be aware of member bashing as some members are beginning to feel alienated in this post.

I will close this topic if these rules aren't adhered to.😊
LMFAOOOOO 🀣
Yur funny bones are hilarious to the core Faz! 🀣
Amazing bumping! πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
Always look forward to reading ur bumpah-licious bumping bumpers! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Aaah another mind-glowing episode! Loved it! Maneet just get cuter and cuter, hotter and hotter by each epi! πŸ˜›
Oooh im a bit nervous about the precap although angry guys are always so much hotter especially when the angry young hottie is Maan ☺️

Thanks!! πŸ€—

Thanks a million!!!! again 4such a funny &deeply observed discssn
Originally posted by maybe-just

🀣 Man he was FYNEEE! I used to love him πŸ˜† he looks ugghh now 🀒 one thing I hated was his sideburns 🀒 shave'em off 🀣 Personality wise? Dunno havent been watching, find it too boring now and spend too much time on IF 🀣
RAPISTS? Meh chado he enjoys the attention and treatment, no wonder I leave him wanting for more everynight! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ whadda? techno weapons? RANDOMER! πŸ˜† PFFFTTT I give the punishment and treatment! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† BEWAR! πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 You hate the guy coz of his sideburns???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Arre you need get a life! Spending 24/7 on IF ain't good for ya! 🀣🀣
Does he?? *looks at Maan, raises an eyebrow* girl i don't know you do it...you little minx! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Yeah you know...all those cool James Bond weapons and crap....*sigh*😍 ooo and the car....πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
And what does www  do?? Watch??? As if!!! 🀣🀣
hey Faz sorry for the late reply..in the process of catching up with all the bumpings for last week, can u believe i just watched Friday's epi today!!! but OMG guess it's a good thing, now only gotta wait till tomorrow!! ok enough ramble...as always loved the bumping damn hilarious and x-rated..OMG when u said i wonder if geet with ask Babji for xness between her and maan i was 🀣🀣..that was crazy!!!  and OMG totally agree with u about not finding a munda like Maan these days, loved his dialogue there as well when he offered her his food!! and OMG just loved ur bit about Maan being dhokebaz to u!! oh too hilarious!!! haha loved how u talked about Dev..hey even i like Abhinav's voice😳!! and ofcourse loved ur desi accent and the songs..haha jhalak dikhlaja!!! ok i am not making much sense guess i should move on tot he next bumping now!! Awesome job!!!πŸ‘