DOTW:Crush On A Teacher (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreams..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW:Crush On A Teacher (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Have u guys ever had a crush on any of ur teachers?? ::: Yes Embarrassed 

Were they really goodlooking?? :::  Thumbs Up

Were they super nice? Yes.                                                    

Did they even teach u or were they another teacher in ur school?? :::I took his course in Summer, early morning and then dropped out.                                                                                                 

Anyhting else about ur crush on ur teacher(s)::: One of friends worked with him after graduation and he told professor all about my fascination. Then my friend offered me his number and email address but I didnt take it.

ksg_ritika

Goldie

ksg_ritika

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Have u guys ever had a crush on any of ur teachers?? yes.... once in 7th standard.....

Were they really goodlooking?? yes......he was d youngest teacher in our campus...... and mostly all my frenz had hots 4 him......

Were they super nice? yes...... nd i was his most fav student......

Did they even teach u or were they another teacher in ur school?? yes..... he was my class teacher in class 7.....

i had a crush on him 4 abt a week or so bt den i came 2 noe dat he was gettin engaged...... moreover den i started havin hots 4 KSG and my crush on my teacher got crushed......

Edited by ksg_ritika - 19 October 2010 at 10:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv07prida

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i did have a crush on one of my teachers he was a geography teacher and he was married lol i think i was 14-15 it was so weird after he stopped teaching me i avoided him completely but he was alright he wasnt handsome but good looking

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I've had a crush on the schools d.t teacher,
for nearly two years now,
its really bad.. today I found out
hes gonna help me with my maths,
yeaah i guess, he hates my friend, always shouted at her. ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
Properr goodlooking ;)ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreams

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Have u guys ever had a crush on any of ur teachers?? YesConfused...he was my fourth-grade teacher in elementary school!

Were they really good-looking??At the time perhaps they were...but now that I think back...NO,not at all were they attractive...his wife would even come in during class with their then babyDead

Were they super nice?Umm....well...it would always be awkward for me talking with them, so I don't know if I'd consider that a good thing necessarily:/

Did they even teach u or were they another teacher in ur school??Yes,he was my fourth-grade teacher-25 yrs. of age.Ouch

Now that I look back...I feel quite ashamed that I could feel this way about someone...I'm usually smart when it comes to guysConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top