Posted: 13 years ago

Have u guys ever had a crush on any of ur teachers?? yes.... once in 7th standard.....

Were they really goodlooking?? yes......he was d youngest teacher in our campus...... and mostly all my frenz had hots 4 him......

Were they super nice? yes...... nd i was his most fav student......

Did they even teach u or were they another teacher in ur school?? yes..... he was my class teacher in class 7.....

i had a crush on him 4 abt a week or so bt den i came 2 noe dat he was gettin engaged...... moreover den i started havin hots 4 KSG and my crush on my teacher got crushed......

Edited by ksg_ritika - 13 years ago
i did have a crush on one of my teachers he was a geography teacher and he was married lol i think i was 14-15 it was so weird after he stopped teaching me i avoided him completely but he was alright he wasnt handsome but good looking
I've had a crush on the schools d.t teacher,
for nearly two years now,
its really bad.. today I found out
hes gonna help me with my maths,
yeaah i guess, he hates my friend, always shouted at her. 🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣
Properr goodlooking ;)🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣

Have u guys ever had a crush on any of ur teachers?? Yes😕...he was my fourth-grade teacher in elementary school!

Were they really good-looking??At the time perhaps they were...but now that I think back...NO,not at all were they attractive...his wife would even come in during class with their then baby🤢

Were they super nice?Umm....well...it would always be awkward for me talking with them, so I don't know if I'd consider that a good thing necessarily:/

Did they even teach u or were they another teacher in ur school??Yes,he was my fourth-grade teacher-25 yrs. of age.

Now that I look back...I feel quite ashamed that I could feel this way about someone...I'm usually smart when it comes to guys😕