Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

   

Mann ki awaz krishna krishna krishna:p (Page 2)

Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 1547

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

hey guysssss
i was wonderin wats hum sabki maaan ki awazzzWink
my mann ki awazz is krishna krishna krishnaaaEmbarrassed
watss ursWinkWinkWink
its jst for fun i wana knw sabki maann ki awazzz so u all r free to say ur maann ki awaz'sWinkLOLEmbarrassed
m too eager to c whether dere r ne awaz's for shyamji n SSLOLLOL

TongueTonguehumare mann ki Awaaaz bhi Krishna hee hai WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink shamji ko kaahe yaad kar rahee ho ? just focus on krishna !LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 7243

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
 my maan ki awaaz is krishna krishna krishna and only krishna EmbarrassedWink
cant say about SS but am sure shyamji is no one's maan ki awaaz LOL except for nainaji obviouslyLOLLOL  'nainaji's maan ki awaaz shymaji shyamji' Wink



Edited by JoeyZaza - 29 July 2010 at 1:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 15 June 2009
Posts: 14105

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
yeah rite arhaina........its our title.maan ki awaazz.....krishna krishna krishna.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Alii1 Senior Member
Alii1
Alii1

Joined: 08 August 2009
Posts: 243

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
mera bhi maan ki awaaz krishna krishna hi hai....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

hey guysssss
i was wonderin wats hum sabki maaan ki awazzzWink
my mann ki awazz is krishna krishna krishnaaaEmbarrassed
watss ursWinkWinkWink
its jst for fun i wana knw sabki maann ki awazzz so u all r free to say ur maann ki awaz'sWinkLOLEmbarrassed
m too eager to c whether dere r ne awaz's for shyamji n SSLOLLOL

TongueTonguehumare mann ki Awaaaz bhi Krishna hee hai WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink shamji ko kaahe yaad kar rahee ho ? just focus on krishna !LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Tongue
yaaa shymaji gayeee teil laineyLOLLOLLOLWinkLOLLOLLOL
krishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoeyZaza

 my maan ki awaaz is krishna krishna krishna and only krishna EmbarrassedWink
cant say about SS but am sure shyamji is no one's maan ki awaaz LOL except for nainaji obviouslyLOLLOL  'nainaji's maan ki awaaz shymaji shyamji' Wink

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLmayb nt even hers'sShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWinkrem her dance wit her onscreen betaaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

yeah rite arhaina........its our title.maan ki awaazz.....krishna krishna krishna.......
LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkyeshh behooddiiLOLLOL
n OMG itneyy saarey siggies tereyy babaa re babaaaaShockedLOLLOLLOLClap


Edited by ArhainArhaan - 29 July 2010 at 2:57pm
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGG

mera bhi maan ki awaaz krishna krishna hi hai....
sabkey maan ki awazz meraa krishu hei kahey hai beyAngryLOLLOLLOLWink
jokes aside HE IS OUR MAAAN KI AWAZZ although usssey dekhh ker my awaz goes bundLOLWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Krishna krishna krishna's 1ST WHISTLE!

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 5814

ArhainAshish 15 5814 23 August 2010 at 4:14pm by ArhainAshish
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6

Author: mima190587   Replies: 40   Views: 7628

mima190587 40 7628 25 July 2010 at 11:11am by mushiroxx
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: damon_biteme   Replies: 84   Views: 5916

damon_biteme 84 5916 23 June 2010 at 7:42pm by starrysky
krishna...krishna...krishna...

2 3

Author: shumi.   Replies: 17   Views: 2457

shumi. 17 2457 01 May 2010 at 9:14am by shumi.
krishna krishna krishna BG music

Author: monika.   Replies: 1   Views: 1757

monika. 1 1757 21 April 2010 at 8:18am by MERARAI

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index