Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: amaira

NO she does not want to sleep with.. U miss the tears in her eyes? If she wanted to she would have said IM READY SID! but she didnt! she was relieved sid didnt take advantage of her!

thank you thank you thank you exactli yy was zer tears in her eyes if hse was readi for it ,....she should have trusted him if she truli loved him shouldnt she
amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: summi28

👏 👏 👏 ...!mast post..!

thank you lol
compltly agree.. 👍🏼

nice post 👏

cvs need to change this character sumhow so atleast she will remain what she want..
not confused at all n take decision a/c to what she want not in pressure of family ...

most imp is cvs showingtheir confusion wid ridzy character whateva they feel that time they ridzy a/c to that...
sumtime wid A n sumtime wid s...

they need to finallize all now otherwise dmg compltly lost....
zobsheh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
completely agree with you
mayur_rox123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree ... !!!!

change in the name is visible --- Ridhma Modi and Ridhima Gupta r two differnt characters !!!!!

very well written at TM -- all the points u made are 100% correct ... !!

xx
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was a gr8 observation...but I wud like to point out something..
I feel the CVs have finally realized wat a big blunder they have done with Ridhima...
Ridhima Gupta and Ridhima MODI are two different character like you have said..
But then they have to rectify their errors now and hence gradually they are trying to shift back to her GUPTA mode...
till now she was all happy and insensitively MOVING ON with her so called marriage...but now the CVs are putting some heart back to our original BASKET...we are gradually seeing taht she is realizing the imp of Armaan and wants a trivial thing like him wishing her on her bday..
its a good sign dear..
We are getting our RIdzy back!!!!

Lets wait and watch...😳
Edited by IloveARLove - 13 years ago
musiclover7 thumbnail

i completely agree with everything you've said amaira. well done on phrasing it so well. 👏

fariarmaan thumbnail
i love ur post & these are my fav. linesss...

She claims she has moved on with sid, but her love for Armaan is clear in her eyes. On one side she keeps karva chauth vrath for sid on Armaans insistance but promises Armaan her next 6lives??

awesomeeeee 👏
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmm.. sad but i have to agree. she did change. she is soo confused. she still didnt decide on what to do