Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nelufar

ksh and sara ... its difficult to be so understanding everytime. I mean its beyond tolerance now.

So I take the liberty to chime in for Ksh and Sara - but he wasn't being serious. It wasn't genuine blame being put on Naku. Like his shaadi time allegations were genuine and ruthless. This wasn't serious. Sort of like how he comes down on Baji sometimes though Baji knows he doesn't mean it.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nelufar

ksh and sara ... its difficult to be so understanding everytime. I mean its beyond tolerance now.

I didnt find any big deal in it. Infact it was typical hubby behavior.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Naku aur hum teen...wavelength sisters.

yah the MOST deserving candidtates after Nakusha! 😍 ..

@ nelly .His tone wasn't rude at all otherwise i would be on the complaining end .. he was just being caring towards her and being a khadooos pati blaming it on her .. ki " utar jaati tu yeh sab nahi hota" ab he is aware and touched of the FACT that Why she didnt got out! he is JUst ignoring and trying to make sure naku that he doesn't care at all! in other words woh chahta hai ki nakusha khud hi usse chhor ker chali jaaye! as He Doesn't deserve Anyone! but jaggu dada is here to set his mind in the right direction .. 😊
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Abt Dutta blaming Nakku ......he is akdu Dutta , so he is gonna blame her ........ I like it somehow . It gives that Hubby-Wife wala feeling when he does that. Husbands normally do that, whatever crap happens in the world it comes down to his wife 🤣 . I have some amazing examples in my own life 🤣 ........husbands just need a bahana to start off fights 🤣 ........... Anyways thats just being that , so dont u worry abt he blaming her....... its funny in a way.

i so agree with this..i see it everyday..my dad blames my mom always..even for just a very small thing..😆

men gets frustrated so fast and take out their anger on someone else.. and that's what Dutta's been doing.. he has a lot goin on inside his head.. he is confused.. and he takes it out on Naku..if you notice he usualy takes out his anger on someone he is close too.. like he did to Baji too... he also blamed him...and well we all know how stubborn Dutta can be..
he's like a kid who's not getting what he wants and he will remain to be angry with everyone else until he gets what he wants..that is coming out of the jungle...😆

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushix

i so agree with this..i see it everyday..my dad blames my mom always..even for just a very small thing..😆

men gets frustrated so fast and take out their anger on someone else.. and that's what Dutta's been doing.. he has a lot goin on inside his head.. he is confused.. and he takes it out on Naku..if you notice he usualy takes out his anger on someone he is close too.. like he did to Baji too... he also blamed him...and well we all know how stubborn Dutta can be..
he's like a kid who's not getting what he wants and he will remain to be angry with everyone else until he gets what he wants..that is coming out of the jungle...😆

😆 Once out of the jungle he will be angry with everyone else esp Naku and Baji till he is able to drop her to her new home in the city. Once he has finished dropping her he will be angry with Baji till he has brought Naku back to his home. 😆
oddgalout thumbnail
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

😆 Once out of the jungle he will be angry with everyone else esp Naku and Baji till he is able to drop her to her new home in the city. Once he has finished dropping her he will be angry with Baji till he has brought Naku back to his home. 😆

yes..like i said he will remain angry till he gets what he wants.. and him wanting stuffs is never ending so he will remain angry...😆

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oddgalout thumbnail