Pratigya

culd this be the catch in todays episode ???? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

[QUOTE=Dreamygal

Although everything we all think is going to happen could very well turn on it's head if the CVs feel like it....OuchConfused....
luuuuuuuuuuubly reply and gr8 pov  -------yes the masala is indeed in being in thakur house, i dont like poverty serials, baba will have to slog chi Ouch
[/QUOTE]

baba will land on bed of roses as usual....if not his tunna and chanda will look after their bhabima while krish lounges around...!!....Krish did promise to keep her like a 'rani' after all...LOLLOL
[/QUOTE] ROFLROFLROFLROFLClap tooo gud yaaaaaaaahClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClap[/QUOTE]

LOLLOL...however, it will be interesting to see what kind of a job, our baba can do if he has to live away from his father........Any suggestions?!

....hauling bricks (like those filmy scenes..!!)..LOLLOL
...Becoming a full blown gunda....but Prats won't let him....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesMERARAI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "culd this be the catch in todays episode ???? (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Very neat culling of clues, Gees! Clap I especially liked the bit of the "mor pankh" ( I had missed that, will go check again) Yes! very much a pointer to the "Eternal Saarathi" Nice!! I like the way all the stuff said in the dialogues is never totally faaltu, but always foreshadowing something in the future. Very neat device, by the CVs.ClapClapClap
Also they have brought up this Devi maa, quite a few times of late, so I suppose they are building up to a "shakti ka roop nari" type scenario, and I think it will be in connection with Kesar-Shakti. I don't mind at all.

@ Dreamygal : Great analysis! Clap But you know, Prats had no cause to tell Krishna about the kidnaaping or other stuff before becasue she thought he was fully aware of everything that he had done. And frankly in the initial days she could barely stand to look at him, leave alone hashing out grievances with him.
But By Jove! what a long way they have come! Embarrassed earlier when he said he lubbed her, she just hated it because she did not believe a word, and now the lady blushes and grins and looks like she would love to pounce and give him a bear hug, if not for that dreaded secret between them! Angry

Also I think the progression of both Krishna and Pratigya has been really smooth. When you look at them now you almost forget how each of them used to be like in the beginning. But the CV's have done a great job with the tempo and never rushed anything. Star
In fact that is why I get suprised if anyone here says that Prats or Krishna is doing something out of character or "suddenly" I don't think either of them has done anything suddenly!
Pratigya was always uncomfortable about telling the truth and has been trying for sometime to work up the courage to tell her Sher the truth.
And Krishna has always been irritable and short tempered and deeply loving all at the same time. So it is not out of character for him to shout one moment and pyaar barsaao the next hour! that's just our Baba! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sgeesDreamygal301MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Gees, yeah I think certain clues were given also..Smile

The important one was when he said 'that you make me so angry, my blood boils and then it just goes....because I love you...'.....Same when he hears about the kidnapping...his initial reaction is something like the promo and then once the anger goes, he will start to listen..........I think he should accept some blame as well......If he had not been pursuing her with vengeance then Angad would not have come up with his plan....remember he thought Krishna would never ma ka rry her once he knows she had spent a night with her......but then again, Pratigya had all this time to tell him (from the very first day after their wedding), initially to explain why she disliked him but no kept her mouth shut, then once finding out the truth again she didn't say anything becuase this time she had promised her father.........So she would have to work at mollifying him and making him believe her words.......he would now doubt everything that comes out from her mouth..LOL

But all's well that end's well and this is what's going to happen here......even if one of them gets hurt, they won't be killed off otherwise the show is over...Smilethey could always bring a look alike Prats from another part of town and Krishna could pursue her the right way this time. Or a look-alike Krishna (one of those kids SS has running around town that he spawned but left behind) could come and give Prats nightmares for the poor way she treated him. Ka kehti ho? Wink

Also, the conversation with SS is very important - Krishna made it very clear he knew SS was using Pratigya for his election and then showed his support in going to the court with her........This is what the future would be like.....SS and the gang will be after Pratigya's blood for 'entrapping' their baba into marriage and etc but Krishna will stand solidly by her side and fight for her, he has always done so but this time Prat will be with him side by side......People talked about them going off to the Prat niwas, so it may happen here but I think the masala of the story is in staying at the Thakur's place.....SmileWink

Although everything we all think is going to happen could very well turn on it's head if the CVs feel like it....OuchConfused....

geesDreamygal301

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dreamygal

luuuuuuuuuuubly reply and gr8 pov  -------yes the masala is indeed in being in thakur house, i dont like poverty serials, baba will have to slog chi Ouch

baba will land on bed of roses as usual....if not his tunna and chanda will look after their bhabima while krish lounges around...!!....Krish did promise to keep her like a 'rani' after all...LOLLOL
[/QUOTE] Clap tooo gud yaaaaaaaahClap
ClapClapClap[/QUOTE]

LOLLOL...however, it will be interesting to see what kind of a job, our baba can do if he has to live away from his father........Any suggestions?!

[/QUOTE]

How about Baba rounds up the littel Takurs around town so Prats can become teacher and charge a nominal fee for it. That should take care of it. Baba gets to spend time with Prats as a student and disciplining the younger ones when they don't behave and get some tutoring as well Tunna and Chandu can organize the class room while Baba lounges around bossing the kids and ordering them around.  They could even use a small room at the Prat school SS named in her honor.. Big smile Ka kehti ho?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesSexiestReDDreamygal301

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=Dreamygal

Clap tooo gud yaaaaaaaahClap
ClapClapClap[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about Baba rounds up the littel Takurs around town so Prats can become teacher and charge a nominal fee for it. That should take care of it. Baba gets to spend time with Prats as a student and disciplining the younger ones when they don't behave and get some tutoring as well Tunna and Chandu can organize the class room while Baba lounges around bossing the kids and ordering them around.  They could even use a small room at the Prat school SS named in her honor.. Big smile Ka kehti ho?
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOL...baba bossing the kids!!!....LOL.....I like the idea of him learning though..ClapClapClap

You know who else should attend the class as well?.......Shakti!!...he needs to learn a few things, like how to be a good husband and how to treat his wife.....perhaps SS as well?!!LOLWink

geesMERARAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top