Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

culd this be the catch in todays episode ????

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
hello people, wat i culd read between the lines today --------------------------------------------------  1)krishna  told prats that  there is only one punishment for a  woman who betrays her husband  and that  is "'mauth'' so he will put the gun on her head once before turning it towards himself   2) he told prats my anger is like a  bubble that cums and goes away ---so maybe after the outburst he cools down, later wid  prats cajoling him 3) ssingh told krish r u her ' SAARTHI''!!!!! PUT SOME PEACOCK FEATHERS ON UR HEAD !!!!!!!!------BY SAYING THIS HE INDIRECTLY COMPARED KRISH TO LORD KRISHNA WHO AS WE ALL KNOW WAS ARJUNS SAARTHI IN HIS FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE---!!!!!!!!! so i feel after initial round of melodrama, kriya will emerge as one------which no one will be able to break except of course A TRP FIASCO IF EVER NEEDEDSmile wat do u feel ppl??????//

Edited by gees - 28 July 2010 at 1:13pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

see10Canadian_Girl87Dyehardluv_kriyaShashi2011anu-ssparikhFilza.CrAzYREDmushiroxxDreamygal301MERARAIsuk19

luv_kriya Goldie
luv_kriya
luv_kriya

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
yesssssssssssss i feel da same way as u do , gees. Nice post! lubbed it ... the indications indeed r scary but eventually all  fall ryt in place.
Krishna n pratigya will becum KRIYA vry soon , yeh to tai hai ... par wo BADA twist kya hoga?? kya sach mein kisi ki maut hogi?? is dat promo really goin to take place is all a ?????????????? ryt now.
b4 i was thnkn ki lyk dat pratigya nivas promo , this is also a false one but now v have sbs , sbb , house arrest , ibn7 all of dem featuring it in dem so i guess it is goin to takep lce but i have no clue wat will be the result!
i guesss krishna will shoot himself but will b saved n den prats takescare of him n soon love blossoms btw da two , also krish knows dat pratigya wasnt hiding it frm him , she did try her best to convey him the message but as luck has it , par KRIYA ko ek to hona hi hai , ab to GOD b unke beech nahi aa sakta to ee mara hua angadwa ka chapter to bahut door ki baat hai , ufff have rytn a lotttttt ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesCrAzYRED

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Yes dear luv kriya' wat u dread is my fear too but i feel she will be able to pull the gun from him , becoz  ss and  fam wont spare her then Ouch if u rem the last promo it showed the window pane breaking and prats getting up frm her sleep but it never happened------only the oil spilled as an ill omenConfused--------also they showed proff yelling for adarsh leadig us to believe that he was goin to die but it turned out to be angad....so i dont think it shuld happen.fingers crossed till mondayConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010luv_kriyaanu-sCrAzYRED

username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
hmmmm very good points...

point number 1...hmm ye its like they are hinting out something bad is going to happen...ofcourse we already know lol, but dont know how or what the outcome will come to be

number 2...id totally agree with that...hes going to get angry then eventually cool down, hence their suhaag raat which is going to come soon..yay

as for number 3...i do not know the history of it all, but ye it seems as though he will support pratigya more than before

seriously though, u go in to so much detail, its amazing...hehe i would have never thought of itLOL...well doneThumbs UpTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyageesMERARAI

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Gees, yeah I think certain clues were given also..Smile

The important one was when he said 'that you make me so angry, my blood boils and then it just goes....because I love you...'.....Same when he hears about the kidnapping...his initial reaction is something like the promo and then once the anger goes, he will start to listen..........I think he should accept some blame as well......If he had not been pursuing her with vengeance then Angad would not have come up with his plan....remember he thought Krishna would never marry her once he knows she had spent a night with her......but then again, Pratigya had all this time to tell him (from the very first day after their wedding), initially to explain why she disliked him but no kept her mouth shut, then once finding out the truth again she didn't say anything becuase this time she had promised her father.........So she would have to work at mollifying him and making him believe her words.......he would now doubt everything that comes out from her mouth..LOL

But all's well that end's well and this is what's going to happen here......even if one of them gets hurt, they won't be killed off otherwise the show is over...Smile

Also, the conversation with SS is very important - Krishna made it very clear he knew SS was using Pratigya for his election and then showed his support in going to the court with her........This is what the future would be like.....SS and the gang will be after Pratigya's blood for 'entrapping' their baba into marriage and etc but Krishna will stand solidly by her side and fight for her, he has always done so but this time Prat will be with him side by side......People talked about them going off to the Prat niwas, so it may happen here but I think the masala of the story is in staying at the Thakur's place.....SmileWink

Although everything we all think is going to happen could very well turn on it's head if the CVs feel like it....OuchConfused....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyaLove-u-allFilza.geesmushiroxxMERARAI

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

The important one was when he said 'that you make me so angry, my blood boils and then it just goes....because I love you...'.....Same when he hears about the kidnapping...his initial reaction is something like the promo and then once the anger goes, he will start to listen..........I think he should accept some blame as well......If he had not been pursuing her with vengeance then Angad would not have come up with his plan....remember he thought Krishna would never marry her once he knows she had spent a night with her......but then again, Pratigya had all this time to tell him (from the very first day after their wedding), initially to explain why she disliked him but no kept her mouth shut, then once finding out the truth again she didn't say anything becuase this time she had promised her father.........So she would have to work at mollifying him and making him believe her words.......he would now doubt everything that comes out from her mouth..LOL

But all's well that end's well and this is what's going to happen here......even if one of them gets hurt, they won't be killed off otherwise the show is over...Smile

Also, the conversation with SS is very important - Krishna made it very clear he knew SS was using Pratigya for his election and then showed his support in going to the court with her........This is what the future would be like.....SS and the gang will be after Pratigya's blood for 'entrapping' their baba into marriage and etc but Krishna will stand solidly by her side and fight for her, he has always done so but this time Prat will be with him side by side......People talked about them going off to the Prat niwas, so it may happen here but I think the masala of the story is in staying at the Thakur's place.....SmileWink

Although everything we all think is going to happen could very well turn on it's head if the CVs feel like it....OuchConfused....
luuuuuuuuuuubly reply and gr8 pov  -------yes the masala is indeed in being in thakur house, i dont like poverty serials, baba will have to slog chi Ouch

Edited by gees - 28 July 2010 at 1:42pm
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

luuuuuuuuuuubly reply and gr8 pov  -------yes the masala is indeed in being in thakur house, i dont like poverty serials, baba will have to slog chi Ouch

baba will land on bed of roses as usual....if not his tunna and chanda will look after their bhabima while krish lounges around...!!....Krish did promise to keep her like a 'rani' after all...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sgeesLove-u-all

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Dreamygal

[/QUOTE] luuuuuuuuuuubly reply and gr8 pov  -------yes the masala is indeed in being in thakur house, i dont like poverty serials, baba will have to slog chi Ouch
[/QUOTE]

baba will land on bed of roses as usual....if not his tunna and chanda will look after their bhabima while krish lounges around...!!....Krish did promise to keep her like a 'rani' after all...LOLLOL
[/QUOTE] ROFLROFLROFLROFLClap tooo gud yaaaaaaaahClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Go to top