Pratigya

government lawyer was mind blowing! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardy_boy

Originally posted by shumi.

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanjiwas over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL</font>

wonder what Krishna uncle and Shakti uncle were understanding in the court ROFL
moreover, it was good that Aman's objection was not overruled by the judge.. i think you have got confused over what happened Smile
an oldy fighting wit a young guy n d oldy isnt hurt even a bit  at dat point i was lyk omg ab yeh adarshwa gayaaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
awww shaktia ka pataa nai but my krishu m suree didnt understood a word areyy samajh tab lagey jab suneyyLOLLOLhe was dere still nt dereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedm worried 4 him last time he went to court he had a headace dunno wht will happen nwCryOuchCry
d lawyer's hair omg too funnnyy for a second i thought he himself is a culpritLOLLOLShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaSha--Hope--mushiroxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "government lawyer was mind blowing! (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

u know wat shumi di i was gonna open a topic on this that the other lawyer was a wonderful actor..hahaha he is your sautan competetor to your hubby...LOL( btw what is the mate version of sautan?OuchWink)... your sautan is very strong...lol he depicted much of the lawyerly capabilities than evn aman... he is a good actor...i had seen him act all villainish in uttaran... oh i see... he is in uttaran! i never knew that...first time seeing him on screen and impressed with his body language...no wonder he did his small role here perfectly....yaar  for the entry of aman uncle they give a very big build up like takkar with krishna in his first scene and all the article said about his entry...phew....what a wast...but with out any build up this government lawyer rocks... am amazed at the casting system of this show.. they pick up sooo good actors evn if they have to do a short role....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap yaar i don't agree with this...your statement goes wrong in the very first step...don't forget about the female lead...Ouch

Edited by shumi. - 29 July 2010 at 8:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Perry Mathur was a big let down. i know yaar....how much buildup they gave for his entry...OuchEven his objections lacked conviction.  true Smile I have the sinister opinionTongue that he is out to make sure Prof. and Adarsh are both convicted. Who is not to say Mathur didn't pay the other vakils to extole his greatness as a lawyer which set Prats and Adarsh up to approach him to defend their father.  Viola! He gets the case, drinks chai instead of collecting his info. and preparing for a rocking defense. hehehe...so true...at least they should have shown him going and talking to angadwa's friends and visiting the place where he fall etc etc...instead they showing him on the street corner sitting and drinking tea...lol

Let's not forget Krishna is very good at smelling a rat when he sees one in his vicinity. We'll find out soon enough.true let us wait and watch..Big smile.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by hardy_boy

Originally posted by Binny1247

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanjiwas over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL</font>

Hi Shumi di

ROFL Does this case seem like a joke to you how is aman fighting a case he does not have all of the details for thanks to adrash who most likely did not tell him everything that took place that night.

anyways I like aman but he seemed confused, and the entire sequence was dominated by the government lawyer guess he is afraid of losing and having to face SS LOL

he would have to face Shakti uncle there first LOL
wonder why Aman has not been shown strong here Confused
ROFL...jo hai wahi tho thikha yeh jayeh ga...in my POV uncle amanji is fit for sitting and drinking road side chai...that too in that unclean glass...LOL

That is why I called him a vazzakkaai vakil (you've heard the expression haven't you?)
LOL...yep i have head Big smile

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

I agree! The government lawyer was simply mindblowing! Clap Good performance by him! Clapexcatly...without any build up he is doing perfect...for aman uncle enry how much build up they gave...phew!

If they are trying to show Aman as an ACE lawyer, then he must have solid punch lines in reply!
let us see wether today he says some thing solid Big smile
hi piriti...now a days i don't see you much on the forum...nice to see you replying Big smile

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged

I agree! The government lawyer was simply mindblowing! Clap Good performance by him! Clapexcatly...without any build up he is doing perfect...for aman uncle enry how much build up they gave...phew!

If they are trying to show Aman as an ACE lawyer, then he must have solid punch lines in reply!
hi piriti...now a days i don't see you much on the forum...nice to see you replying Big smile

Shumi Di! Big smile
Yeah I generally do not participate much on the forum discussion, but but but you can find me in behooda discussions!
ROFL Like Manal's useless poll! ROFL

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Shumi Di! Big smile
Yeah I generally do not participate much on the forum discussion, good yaar...nothing is left for discussion...girr but but but you can find me in behooda discussions!
ROFL Like Manal's useless poll! ROFL i know that...Wink where ever behoodapan is there your presence will be 100% there...LOL

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Shumi Di! Big smile
Yeah I generally do not participate much on the forum discussion, good yaar...nothing is left for discussion...girr but but but you can find me in behooda discussions!
ROFL Like Manal's useless poll! ROFL i know that...Wink where ever behoodapan is there your presence will be 100% there...LOL
  ab ye to saach hi bola aapne! LOL But aap bhi kamm nahin ho! ROFL Kitne warnings mile hain ab tak mods se? ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top