Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

government lawyer was mind blowing! (Page 2)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoeyZaza

exactly he ruled in the court today and like you said aman was clearly sidelined,
government lawyer had such a strong role (and he carried it quite well) that aman was not even noticed LOL
very well saidClap...that is what i am trying to sayBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by shumi.

yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanji was over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL

Hi Shumi  di

ROFL Does this case seem like a joke to you how is aman fighting a case he does not have all of the details for thanks to adrash who most likely did not tell him everything that took place that night.

anyways I like aman but he seemed confused, that is all cuz of the saxena family...LOLand the entire sequence was dominated by the government lawyer  exactly...and i liked his body language too ...but amamji...he was looking like a white barbe doll lol guess he is afraid of losing and having to face SS LOL may be...Wink...issi leyeh tho jee jaan laga kay lad raha hai...Big smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardy_boy

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanjiwas over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL</font>

Hi Shumi di

ROFL Does this case seem like a joke to you how is aman fighting a case he does not have all of the details for thanks to adrash who most likely did not tell him everything that took place that night.

anyways I like aman but he seemed confused, and the entire sequence was dominated by the government lawyer guess he is afraid of losing and having to face SS LOL

he would have to face Shakti uncle there first LOL
wonder why Aman has not been shown strong here Confused
ROFL...jo hai wahi tho thikha yeh jayeh ga...in my POV uncle amanji is fit for sitting and drinking road side chai...that too in that unclean glass...LOL
kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
u know wat shumi di i was gonna open a topic on this that the other lawyer was a wonderful actor..... he depicted much of the lawyerly capabilities than evn aman... he is a good actor...i had seen him act all villainish in uttaran... no wonder he did his small role here perfectly.... am amazed at the casting system of this show.. they pick up sooo good actors evn if they have to do a short role....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--mushiroxx

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanji was over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL

Hi Shumi  di

anyways I like aman but he seemed confused, and the entire sequence was dominated by the government lawyer guess he is afraid of losing and having to face SS LOL

Perry Mathur was a big let down. Even his objections lacked conviction. I have the sinister opinionTongue that he is out to make sure Prof. and Adarsh are both convicted. Who is not to say Mathur didn't pay the other vakils to extole his greatness as a lawyer which set Prats and Adarsh up to approach him to defend their father.  Viola! He gets the case, drinks chai instead of collecting his info. and preparing for a rocking defense.

Let's not forget Krishna is very good at smelling a rat when he sees one in his vicinity. We'll find out soon enough.

--Hope--shumi.

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hardy_boy

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanjiwas over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL</font>

Hi Shumi di

he would have to face Shakti uncle there first LOL
wonder why Aman has not been shown strong here Confused
ROFL...jo hai wahi tho thikha yeh jayeh ga...in my POV uncle amanji is fit for sitting and drinking road side chai...that too in that unclean glass...LOL

That is why I called him a vazzakkaai vakil (you've heard the expression haven't you?)
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I agree! The government lawyer was simply mindblowing! Clap Good performance by him! Clap

If they are trying to show Aman as an ACE lawyer, then he must have solid punch lines in reply!

OfflineAlwaysMERARAI

rasika-akaSha Senior Member
rasika-akaSha
rasika-akaSha

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Ur right Shumi...agree wid u.Smile.........and he has more valid points than Aman uncleShocked .......I am just waiting to see how Adarsh will react to this situation, as he seemed so tensed....he has changed his expression for a changeLOLLOL

Go to top