government lawyer was mind blowing!

Posted: 13 years ago
yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingπŸ‘...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given πŸ‘...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanji was over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...πŸ˜†
sajjan sing se panga lene ka matlab acche se maloom hai usko !!!!!! 🀣behoodaa!🀣🀣 issliye apni jaan laga rahaa hai 🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by shumi.

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingπŸ‘...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given πŸ‘...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanjiwas over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...πŸ˜†</font>

wonder what Krishna uncle and Shakti uncle were understanding in the court 🀣
moreover, it was good that Aman's objection was not overruled by the judge.. i think you have got confused over what happened 😊
seriously governor lawyer is really good,his objections are really valid,and the i love one of his objection that how this old man fight with young angad ,and never injured🀣
Originally posted by hardy_boy

wonder what Krishna uncle and Shakti uncle were understanding in the court 🀣
moreover, it was good that Aman's objection was not overruled by the judge.. i think you have got confused over what happened 😊
hehehe....yaar i did not say Aman's objection was overruled by the judge....i think you have got confused over what i wrote....🀣 if you find time read my read lines....πŸ˜† 
exactly he ruled in the court today and like you said aman was clearly sidelined,
government lawyer had such a strong role (and he carried it quite well) that aman was not even noticed πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shumi.

yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingπŸ‘...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given πŸ‘...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanji was over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...πŸ˜†

Hi Shumi  di

🀣 Does this case seem like a joke to you how is aman fighting a case he does not have all of the details for thanks to adrash who most likely did not tell him everything that took place that night.

anyways I like aman but he seemed confused, and the entire sequence was dominated by the government lawyer guess he is afraid of losing and having to face SS πŸ˜†
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Binny1247

Hi Shumi di

🀣 Does this case seem like a joke to you how is aman fighting a case he does not have all of the details for thanks to adrash who most likely did not tell him everything that took place that night.

anyways I like aman but he seemed confused, and the entire sequence was dominated by the government lawyer guess he is afraid of losing and having to face SS πŸ˜†

he would have to face Shakti uncle there first πŸ˜†
wonder why Aman has not been shown strong here πŸ˜•
Originally posted by JoeyZaza

exactly he ruled in the court today and like you said aman was clearly sidelined,
government lawyer had such a strong role (and he carried it quite well) that aman was not even noticed πŸ˜†
very well saidπŸ‘...that is what i am trying to sayπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Binny1247

Hi Shumi  di

anyways I like aman but he seemed confused, that is all cuz of the saxena family...πŸ˜†and the entire sequence was dominated by the government lawyer  exactly...and i liked his body language too ...but amamji...he was looking like a white barbe doll lol guess he is afraid of losing and having to face SS πŸ˜† may be...πŸ˜‰...issi leyeh tho jee jaan laga kay lad raha hai...πŸ˜ƒ