Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanji was over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShaShashi2011zanish_kkasturika_kashuFilza.geesCrAzYREDmushiroxxAbray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "government lawyer was mind blowing!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
sajjan sing se panga lene ka matlab acche se maloom hai usko !!!!!! ROFLbehoodaa!ROFLROFL issliye apni jaan laga rahaa hai ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--geesmushiroxxArhainAshish-AquaMermaiden-

napster

Goldie

napster

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanjiwas over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL</font>

wonder what Krishna uncle and Shakti uncle were understanding in the court ROFL
moreover, it was good that Aman's objection was not overruled by the judge.. i think you have got confused over what happened Smile

zanish_k

Goldie

zanish_k

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
seriously governor lawyer is really good,his objections are really valid,and the i love one of his objection that how this old man fight with young angad ,and never injuredROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDmushiroxx--Hope--MERARAIArhainAshish

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardy_boy

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanjiwas over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL</font>

wonder what Krishna uncle and Shakti uncle were understanding in the court ROFL
moreover, it was good that Aman's objection was not overruled by the judge.. i think you have got confused over what happened Smile
hehehe....yaar i did not say Aman's objection was overruled by the judge....i think you have got confused over what i wrote....ROFL if you find time read my read lines....LOL 

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
exactly he ruled in the court today and like you said aman was clearly sidelined,
government lawyer had such a strong role (and he carried it quite well) that aman was not even noticed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--MERARAI

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanji was over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL

Hi Shumi  di

ROFL Does this case seem like a joke to you how is aman fighting a case he does not have all of the details for thanks to adrash who most likely did not tell him everything that took place that night.

anyways I like aman but he seemed confused, and the entire sequence was dominated by the government lawyer guess he is afraid of losing and having to face SS LOL

Edited by Binny1247 - 28 July 2010 at 2:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

napster--Hope--shumi.

napster

Goldie

napster

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">yaar...this government lawyer is mind blowingClap...he is carrying out very well the small piece of work he was given Clap...today almost the whole court scene was dominated by him....our uncle amanjiwas over ruled by him and his objection was sustained by the judge...LOL</font>

Hi Shumi di

ROFL Does this case seem like a joke to you how is aman fighting a case he does not have all of the details for thanks to adrash who most likely did not tell him everything that took place that night.

anyways I like aman but he seemed confused, and the entire sequence was dominated by the government lawyer guess he is afraid of losing and having to face SS LOL

he would have to face Shakti uncle there first LOL
wonder why Aman has not been shown strong here Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top