Wats wrong if khanak forgets suraj

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
HEY gals ,

Iam sorry if someone opened this topic but wanted to discuss on this ..........

I was wondering wats wrong if khanak forgets suraj ?? its not some kind of crime right ....... she is married to someone else n its not a must that she shouldnt love her new hubby or something ........ iam not saying khanak should forget suraj .... no its kinda mean to say that .... she can stilll rem him but she dont hve to show it to everyone ....... she can stilll rem him n yet love her present hubby tooo ...... Gopi kinda surprised me though ....... i was quite disappointed wiht gopi.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guess what i was also thinking the same thing that why can't khanak forget suraj???She has a right to live happily with her husband.I'm also not saying it that she should forget suraj but atleast don't show it infront of everyone.
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gopi is naive i guess. I mean, i suppose i can understand her delimma. I think she was simply mulling Di. Hopefully she doesn't get all why are you forgetting Suraj.
shriya84 thumbnail
Jaya I completely agree with nu.

Even I have opened a thread highlighting this young widow remarriage problem.

Well I have always seen  and hated s the mentality of some of  the people to heartlessly expect the girl to remember her past only.,and not move ahead.

She has all thr rights in the world to be happy with her new hubby.her deah hubby can be in her memories and she she need not do things to show that he was in her memories.
Now she has to go along with new hubby like other girls in a  normal way.

me too gopi looking somewhat unhappily at shaan holding his wife's hands.I could not take that from gopi.

Ultimately it shows how self centred some  people are.Though yet to know if gopi seems to think bad about khanak's relationship with shaan.

And if she thinks so then she is not khanak's saheli at all.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaya a lovely post dear and completely agree with you why do these ppl expct her to live in her past...for God sake shes married woman and has every right to live happily with her present husband as hes living just as she is...and as for Gopi...was tad bit disappointed in her...what did she expect..that Shan and Khanak donot share a married relationship???? Will hold my views against her till she opens her mouth against Khanak forgeting Suraj....

RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree wih you all that khanak is like any other widow  has the right to move on and fall in love again and still remember suraj

And i too was surprised by Gopi's reaction but i kind of understand her because it has been only about 2 months since suraj's death and to see her so close to a new man and that too the one she blames for suraj's murder ...this must have surprised Gopi and that's why she became sad ...but otherwise Gopi wants khanak to be happy like when she was asking her in the kitchen

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no maddy , wqt i was saying was when she asked khanak if she liks shan or not in ydays episode .... her reaction today was confusing .......

agree gals, its like one confused world we live in..... no wonder its widly believed its easy to say n hard to adopt it ..........

welll wonder would they have behaved same if khanak got married to that guy who ran off with shans money (i forgot his name )
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaya his name was Mulji...and after giving thought to  Gopis reaction I thnk it was natural...the conversation in the kitchen was between two friends but for a whiloe Gopi seeing Shan and Khanakl in close proximity remebered her bro Suraj...its understanable I think...it wont be eay  but I think she will accept it  with her whole heart that Khaak is moving on....but those leechers....they are just full of greed adn thats all that matters to them...so the more they rub salt in Khanaks wound the better they can blackmail her for money...
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i actually understood gopi and felt for her.. becuz, even though till this point she has been all supportive of khanak moving and all and even her marriage to shaan, but for her this was the first time she truly saw the two together in a "lovey dovey" state, and i guess the first thing that must've gone through her mind was the image of khanak with suraj (her brother)... so i guess it will take time for her to get the fact that khanak's loyalties and her love now needs to lie with shaan...  gopi to be honest i am not worried much about, becuz though i feel sad for her, but i think that once she gets to know just how nice shaan is, how caring and worthy he is, she wud accept shanak as a couple 😊

as for forgetting suraj, i certainly don't think there's anythign wrong in forgetting ur past and moving on..after all it's not right to stay stuck to ur past when it's not possible to get it back... she cud still have respect for suraj, but it won't be wrong if in the long run suraj takes a backseat as a pleasant memory in her mind, while shaan takes the seat in her heart.. but in our society/culture, first love/first husband are thought of as the ultimate everlasting partner... and the concept of getting over your first love and moving on with some1 else, though  many dramas nowadays try to show this, the reaction is usually not that supportive.. i mean look at dramas like dmg (not that i wanna divert away from our current topic).. but see how negative the reaction is on the thought of riddhima forgetting armaan and moving on with her current husband... 

...while here, the way odhani creatives are penning out this drama, it seems perfectly normal to us for shaan to get over natassha (his first love who he's been going out since years) and move on with khanak - his wife.. and same for khanak... i think this whole "moving on" theme/concept is still new to our culture, and is something that our society still needs to understand and truly accept.. 😊 i think this is the P.O.V that the cv's are trying to show in odhani - the fact that in our society either one is not allowed to move on, and even if they TRY to move on, there always will be some that would quickly point fingers and start the whole "first love" taunt... "itni jaldi bhoool gayii usko", etc....
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even i agree, with u, whats thr, if Khanak, forget Suraj & start loving Shaan..
Its not like that, that she fully forgot him, & is now in deep love with Shaan....as Suraj is her first love, she will have a place in her heart, for him, it was diff, if Suraj was alive, as  now he is no more, she has full right to move on in her life...
I think, Gopi's face was dull, cause of the taunts hetal-Mangal were giving 😑, she some what felt in her heart. that Khanak can't do like that😳, but these Khanak's bha's😑, wants to ruin, their relation too