Dill Mill Gaye

Tud Epi Siddhima- Our Pure Love

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Siddhant ..a man one ina million...he's a gem of the person...SR scne today was mesmerising...it straight touches ur heart

..Siddhima alwz had it in them..wid their subtle beauty they touch our Hearts at Peak...n tud's Scne is surely one of a kind..*MAGICAL*

their love is So Pure as they Are...😍

Sharp at Twelve...he Lights the candle....reflecting a new light in their life.n next to hm We hav Riddhima standing who seemed to Glow more wid his gestures..they Cut the cake..it's really sweet of Riddhima as she wanted to hav the same piece of Cake..both share the same piece of cake...thou Riddhima teases Sid 4 the cake..bt she knew However the cake wud hav been it'd taste the sweetest...n then Wen Riddhima says she's gonna do smg wic makes hm believe dat She's all his..it's seeming as if she promises it to Sid..her eyes speak so much there..her Eyes reflected the shyness of a girl ready to devote herself to her Man...Sid..

then the mesmerising Moment...it seemed to shake Sid..his eyes glowed....as 4 hm wat he was Witnessing was His Riddhima who thru her touching gesture was all there jus to Prove her love.he knew she didn't need to,the tears 4m her Eyes feeling her love.....the Breeze blowing, the candles lighting, the BG played seemes to proclaim the mark Divine moment..the Moment wic was  so pure, divine n Innocent as seen 4m Both eyes...n we all Knew ..the man of Hearts Sid..steps 4wrd only to make her believe dat he knows She's all his...n she doesn't needs to prove it...Hats off to Sid..4 his understanding he has at a tender age, the intensity wic he puts thru his words, the depth wic he marks thru his gestures..as a Husband he never wats to burden her..as even Riddhima very knw that their love ain't a burden..n the souly Man is so ready to wait 4 her wid a solemly belief dat one day Riddhima wud cum to hm n she wudn't need to say or Do anythg dat daywen they'll unite to the fullest.n this has certainly made Riddhima proud to hav such a beautiful Husband...a respected one.4 Whom the integration of Souls, spirits is more Important rather Bodies...

n Riddhima's Dialouge "Yeh wahi Lamha hai Sid ..Mere PYar Ka Saboot"..

Wow..this is Magical...wat els she cud Say to prove dat she Loves hm..sometym its Subtleness wic speaks volume....

the scne was amark ...wen seen as deep...Riddhima today while opening herself to Sid seemed to move the heavy cover of shyness,hesitation,worries, Fear only 4 Sid to cover her wid his solemly love wic is as pure he is....the moment seemed to purify their spirits..seemed to break away the boundaries between them...

awww..then the Corridor scne..the two angels seem to cherish the past Night..wic is surely so close to their hear ..coz the beautiful surprise they gv other wid their words n heartmelting gestures n the sweet smile on their face reflects dat...wasn't riddhima luk'g so beautiful there wid so much peace in heart...i loved the way Sid held her fingers..oh its a beautiful gesture...cute ina way...it's said the way to ur heart is thru fingers as their fingers touch..their souls meet...a mark of acceptance n then continue waliking..n 4 Riddhima her beautiful B'day has already begun last night ...wid more surprises cum'g .....

in all SR seemed to mk promises to each other 4 a beautiful future...n Tud Sid wid his heartmelting gestures has shown Riddhima her happy Blissful future wid  her Husband 4 whom her dignity, wishes, respect cums First..basically, 4 Sid Riddhima cums first....Toay Sid Stands as a Proud Husband...hats off..

P.S- No bashing...I'll appreciate ur sweet comments....ðŸ˜ģ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I smile like an idiot seeing Sid acting like that for some reason. Sidhima make me go crazy ðŸĪŠ
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MIndblowing is the word......today SR rockedddddddddd
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
riaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u rock u brought tears to my eyes of joy of happiness of peace reading ur post i haven't seen the epi yet but i felt what exactly happenedreading ur post wowwwwwwwww
my fav part

Sharp at Twelve...he Lights the candle....reflecting a new light in their life.n next to hm We hav Riddhima standing who seemed to Glow more wid his gestures..they Cut the cake..it's really sweet of Riddhima as she wanted to hav the same piece of Cake..both share the same piece of cake...thou Riddhima teases Sid 4 the cake..bt she knew However the cake wud hav been it'd taste the sweetest...n then Wen Riddhima says she's gonna do smg wic makes hm believe dat She's all his..it's seeming as if she promises it to Sid..her eyes speak so much there..her Eyes reflected the shyness of a girl ready to devote herself to her Man...Sid..

jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved ur post 👏 👏

My favorite part

awww..then the Corridor scne..the two angels seem to cherish the past Night..wic is surely so close to their hear ..coz the beautiful surprise they gv other wid their words n heartmelting gestures n the sweet smile on their face reflects dat...wasn't riddhima luk'g so beautiful there wid so much peace in heart...i loved the way Sid held her fingers..oh its a beautiful gesture...cute ina way...it's said the way to ur heart is thru fingers as their fingers touch..their souls meet...a mark of acceptance n then continue waliking..n 4 Riddhima her beautiful B'day has already begun last night ...wid more surprises cum'g .....
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great post and I love reading all SRians great essays

Keep writing
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great Post...and 2day SIDDHIMA proved that they are MAGICAL...I loved their subtleness....they were so simple yet magical...loved Sid...he's a great Husband and Riddhima is very lucky to have a husband like him...AMAZING EPISODE and I LOVE YOUR POST!!!

Love Always,
Zarqa âĪïļ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Again like always i enjoyed reading your post

All i can say is SR are soul-stirring and this what we see again, and they are what they are

SR are soulmates

Beautiul moment and filled with so much emotions and love, divine as you say

Massive step and another depth added to SR and them getting closer
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

riaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u rock u brought tears to my eyes of joy of happiness of peace reading ur post i haven't seen the epi yet but i felt what exactly happenedreading ur post wowwwwwwwww
my fav part

Fary dear...thanks a lot..ur words r alwz praising 4 me..n its coz u i'm here bt u hv really touched me wid ur words tud n if my post has touched u..its def the magic of SR..n we SR fans r their love dem straight 4m Heart..they touch us..Love u.... ðŸ˜ģ

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

awesome take on today's siddhima scenes, loved reading it

yes Siddhima love is pure and unconditional, the penthosue scenes was beautifully shot and full markss to jeran for such fab expresions and dialogue delivery

for me the highlight was rids words in her mind to sid , that this is my proof of love to you,

sid like always took my heart away with hsi beautiful words, he is so honest,

i agree what else can rids do to prove her love for sid,

loved the siddhima corridor scene too, simple yet so beautiful

thanks cvs for yet again such wonderful siddhima scenes

norzar