Uttaran

hi guyzz, did u watch the precap? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by decentzoya

Originally posted by regalla

actually..in the precap it is shown that a dejected and apparently drunk Veer is sitting with Tappu on the bed.....he is very sad and says that nobody trusts me...at least you do na...(asks Tappu)...and Tappu holds him and says yes, i do...dont worry Veer, i wont let anything happen to you (something like that)...and then, both of them are shown lying down (with Tappu consoling him)...

i fear tomorrow is the disaster day........congrats to SRKluvr by the way.....

am also fan of veeya.... but its not right way.. n am sure srk is not happy to watch dis... i know her she is really a sweet girl

was she taking advantage of his drukness

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hi guyzz, did u watch the precap? (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveraghavsia

loveraghavsia

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakun 4eva

actually..in the precap it is shown that a dejected and apparently drunk Veer is sitting with Tappu on the bed.....he is very sad and says that nobody trusts me...at least you do na...(asks Tappu)...and Tappu holds him and says yes, i do...dont worry Veer, i wont let anything happen to you (something like that)...and then, both of them are shown lying down (with Tappu consoling him)...

am also fan of veeya.... but its not right way.. n am sure srk is not happy to watch dis... i know her she is really a sweet girl

was she taking advantage of his drukness

i dont think she was taking advantage sab kuch veer ki marzise hi ho raha tha

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

arey yaar... i too like her........what i meant was that she would be very happy that her prediction was the pefect(est) of all of us......we were not sure...but she had been damn sure about this track...

anyways, i felt that i might be misinterpreted, so edited my post.......but before that it has been quoted...now i would simply request that it might be taken in the right spirit......

as for Tappu and Veer disaster, i feel it is equally Veer's participation....he is seeking solace in her company...whatever way he takes for the purpose of seeking peace in entirely his purview.....nobody else can be held responsible for the same.....

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

arey yaar... i too like her........what i meant was that she would be very happy that her prediction was the pefect(est) of all of us......we were not sure...but she had been damn sure about this track...

anyways, i felt that i might be misinterpreted, so edited my post.......but before that it has been quoted...now i would simply request that it might be taken in the right spirit......

as for Tappu and Veer disaster, i feel it is equally Veer's participation....he is seeking solace in her company...whatever way he takes for the purpose of seeking peace in entirely his purview.....nobody else can be held responsible for the same.....

yes i agree...if that disgusting act happen.....then veer is also held responsible....who the hell ask him to get drunk...if he got drunk..he should sleep on the road or in his car rather than coming back home because this devil will take full advantage of his drunken state.....

i am really beginning to hate veer now.....

vansh death was a way to get VeeYa closer and consumate their marriage...it was disgusting i must say....making ichcha married life a hell....and glorifying a betrayal marriage.....

this show is useless...i wonder how this show is still on top 10.....

only rohit comeback can save this stupid show....

i would love to watch VanCha consumation even if vansh was drunk...but damn had to watch this disgusting VeeYa consumation......

i know this was to happen...because first time bahon mein chale aao was missed....then bahon ke dharmiyan was missed now its deifnetly now i wonder what song they are going to ruined for this evil couple....

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
yes zoya im very sad that veer is resorting to alcohol but come on its not that bad! i mean some of the best couples of all time have consummated in this way...bhekaoed in emotions! Sujal Kashish is a perfect example of this! And dont forget in drunken state often  truth comes outWink So as long as theres no trickery planning skullduggery or anything of that sort this is the best we can hope for! Better it happening now than the first two times! And tapu is not taking advantage shes being good but I doubt she will control her emotions...she isnt good at that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

Zoya2550

Zoya2550

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

yes zoya im very sad that veer is resorting to alcohol but come on its not that bad! i mean some of the best couples of all time have consummated in this way...bhekaoed in emotions! Sujal Kashish is a perfect example of this! And dont forget in drunken state often  truth comes outWink So as long as theres no trickery planning skullduggery or anything of that sort this is the best we can hope for! Better it happening now than the first two times! And tapu is not taking advantage shes being good but I doubt she will control her emotions...she isnt good at that!

but am little bit upset dnt know why

Post Reply New Post

Go to top