dutta's burst of feelings..

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dada did it this tym...
he spoke so much abt love and bharos and dhoka..that dutta ke dil ka jwala mukhi phoot gaya..
he had to let it out this tym..it was an outburst of dutta's feelings..

and this tym dutta said that he hates beauty..and love...mujhe nafrat hai khoobsoorti se..i pyaar se..thak gaya hoon mein zindagi se..mein bhaagoonga..jitna chahoon bhagoonga is zindagi se..

but dada told him that how much ever he tries to run..he would never be able to leave the love behind...his best dialog today was that..tum ne jise pyaar kiya woh pyaar tha hi nahinπŸ‘ ...(dada ne humari dil ki baat keh daaliπŸ˜†)

tho dutta tum beauty se nafrat karte ho?(to kya tum ko nakku se pyaar hogaya dutta 😳 )..pata nahin revelation ke baad kya hoga..but for now we have a hint that he loves nakku..ya mein kuch zyada hi bol rahi hoon!! πŸ˜†Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ah-ha so they are taking the I hate beauty track for Dutta. And he hates love. So now Dutta is getting only love from Naku and he's running away from her. After revelation he will get the love of a beautiful woman phir pata nahin kya karega.
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think .... dada realised that it will be hard for Nakku to talk to Dutta and express out her feelings but will be easy to get it done from Dutta.
So he himself took the initiative and made him vent out his anger and frustration. Atleast having said this he will have some peace of mind when he thinks about Nakku.
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

dada did it this tym...
he spoke so much abt love and bharos and dhoka..that dutta ke dil ka jwala mukhi phoot gaya..
he had to let it out this tym..it was an outburst of dutta's feelings..

and this tym dutta said that he hates beauty..and love...mujhe nafrat hai khoobsoorti se..i pyaar se..thak gaya hoon mein zindagi se..mein bhaagoonga..jitna chahoon bhagoonga is zindagi se..

but dada told him that how much ever he tries to run..he would never be able to leave the love behind...his best dialog today was that..tum ne jise pyaar kiya woh pya
ar tha hi nahin
πŸ‘ ...(dada ne humari dil ki baat keh daaliπŸ˜†)

tho dutta tum beauty se nafrat karte ho?(to kya tum ko nakku se pyaar hogaya dutta 😳 )..pata nahin revelation ke baad kya hoga..but for now we have a hint that he loves nakku..ya mein kuch zyada hi bol rahi hoon!! πŸ˜†

thank u loaddz 4 d awesum post naziaπŸ˜ƒso finally gadha revealed watz running on his mind...but diiz dialogz soundz like d one in "barosa" promo aired few weekz ago....!! jagu iz truely awesum yaar...am now looking frwd 2 tomz epiz....adha deep in thought...wonder watz hez thinking abt....abt naku.....Embarrassedmmm...not bad gadha....EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Ah-ha so they are taking the I hate beauty track for Dutta. And he hates love. So now Dutta is getting only love from Naku and he's running away from her. After revelation he will get the love of a beautiful woman phir pata nahin kya karega.

hey kshreya!!..
yes dada also meant , that he is getting true love but dutta is running away from it..
after the revelation he should understand that the 'color' doesnt matter at all..it is the inner beauty that matters...

a pot made of earth filled with honey is more precious that a pot made of gold carrying poison!!..

nakku should make it clear that there was a reason y she kept a secret..the Cv's are creating a trap now.. πŸ˜†
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: nelufar

I think .... dada realised that it will be hard for Nakku to talk to Dutta and express out her feelings but will be easy to get it done from Dutta.

So he himself took the initiative and made him vent out his anger andfrustration. Atleast having said this he will have some peace of mind when he thinks about Nakku.

i think dada didnt want to rpovoke dutta in any way..he has his own style of talking to dutta..he again said a few words that hit dutta at the ryt spot and that made him shout n express his thoughts ,this was perhaps the first tym that we gotta knw what dutta feels though his own words..

ya but i agree with u also he must have understood nakku's state of mind..
hey nazia πŸ€—
thanks 😊
wow today's epi sounds tooooooo gud.so dat wsnt naku's dream?????
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
d convo btween dotta n jagdap was gr8 .....bt i donnu y dey showed naku's dream seq soo long
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

tho dutta tum beauty se nafrat karte ho?(to kya tum ko nakku se pyaar hogaya dutta 😳 )..pata nahin revelation ke baad kya hoga..but for now we have a hint that he loves nakku..ya mein kuch zyada hi bol rahi hoon!! πŸ˜†

i think ur thinking way to ahead here, i dnt think he is in love with naku...
but yeh im worried abt his reaction after her beauty is revealed
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey kshreya!!..
yes dada also meant , that he is getting true love but dutta is running away from it..
after the revelation he should understand that the 'color' doesnt matter at all..it is the inner beauty that matters...

a pot made of earth filled with honey is more precious that a pot made of gold carrying poison!!..

nakku should make it clear that there was a reason y she kept a secret..the Cv's are creating a trap now.. πŸ˜†

wow...nazia...loved ur quotez yaar...well said.....πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ