Pavitra Rishta

What's the point of this show now? Arman 2 unite? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

svs_18

svs_18

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Wat pathetic de show has bcome !!! after al the leap n showin positivity wts de point !!! everthin is lik de previous track !!!.. nothin new... don think its worth watchin at al... same thin wil repear again archu convincing sharavni... n blah blah blah !!!!
SO DAMN REPEATATIVE!!!..Common... Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsumayalgaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's the point of this show now? Arman 2 unite? (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetbibi

sweetbibi

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I don't see the point of watching anymore. Totally agree
The problem is that Ajit is starting to be likeable, so there's potential there yes that could be a story
 and VAISHU! she's awesome (and clearly has an awesome mother-in-law). i wonder why vaishu wasn't given more screen space before. she's a breath of fresh air. Yes love her

as for Shravani-Manav-Archana.............I'm sick and tired Clap same here. I just want to skip their parts. So pathetic. They all are at fault for ruining their own and their loved one's lives. The simple solution should have been for Shravani to live with Sachin's family and raise the child with the family's help. She should live there as their daughter Clap yes that would have been better
 And she should be given full liberty to get married again once she finds that right personClap
 All of this Arman being mahan is stupid and sickening. AngryEmbarrassed
Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
it's so sad that we all agree. and that none of think they'll unite. no more optimism. creatives are going to have to think hard.

we should all just stop watching and see what happens then.

shravani's character needs to end.

star_wars

svs_18

svs_18

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Yeah!! its gettin worse every ady wat saw in precap is still worse !! shravni wants manav to quit de job!!! Wat hell.... where is the story goin!!!

star_wars

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svs_18

Yeah!! its gettin worse every ady wat saw in precap is still worse !! shravni wants manav to quit de job!!! Wat hell.... where is the story goin!!!

It seems that Shravani is the man in that relationship, she is defo wearing the pants and calling the shots.

The creatives are fumbling their next move.  What a shame.

..Sonii..

angelanjali

angelanjali

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgh212121

I don't see the point of watching anymore. The problem is that Ajit is starting to be likeable, so there's potential there, and VAISHU! she's awesome (and clearly has an awesome mother-in-law). i wonder why vaishu wasn't given more screen space before. she's a breath of fresh air.

as for Shravani-Manav-Archana.............I'm sick and tired. I just want to skip their parts. So pathetic. They all are at fault for ruining their own and their loved one's lives. The simple solution should have been for Shravani to live with Sachin's family and raise the child with the family's help. She should live there as their daughter. And she should be given full liberty to get married again once she finds that right person. All of this Arman being mahan is stupid and sickening.

True Say !

Im totally agreee withh You!
i think this serials should not be called pavitra rishtaa it should have been called ghar ghar ki stupid kahanii! Lol

Im sick off shavani ramayann!

x-xAngelanajlix-x :)

angelanjali

angelanjali

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgh212121

I don't see the point of watching anymore. The problem is that Ajit is starting to be likeable, so there's potential there, and VAISHU! she's awesome (and clearly has an awesome mother-in-law). i wonder why vaishu wasn't given more screen space before. she's a breath of fresh air.

as for Shravani-Manav-Archana.............I'm sick and tired. I just want to skip their parts. So pathetic. They all are at fault for ruining their own and their loved one's lives. The simple solution should have been for Shravani to live with Sachin's family and raise the child with the family's help. She should live there as their daughter. And she should be given full liberty to get married again once she finds that right person. All of this Arman being mahan is stupid and sickening.

Truee say!

Im totally agree with You!

this serial is not pavitra rishta it should have been called ghar ghar ki STUPID kahani! Lol

Im sick of sharvani ramayannn!!!

x-xangelanjalix-x :)

Edited by angelanjali - 01 August 2010 at 8:17am

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
the show was pleasure 2 watch b4... but now nthng is realistic here.... it can't b called ghar ghar ki kahani either... coz aaisa toh koi bhi ghar main nahi hota...
evry character r shown stupid n complete fools... worsening track day by day... cvs suld do smthng(if they hav brain which i doubtLOL) b4 its too late n show getting ruined...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalstar_wars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top