Pavitra Rishta

What's the point of this show now? Arman 2 unite? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeram64

Exacly,this show use to be pleasure to watch instead it is so boring.How long this is going to last ? Put some sense in Shravni's brain.She cant rule everybodies life.She doesnt want to listen to any thing  and any one.Let her go as she is about to leave but than Maharani Archana will be there to keep her back and it will start again from square one.If creatives are running out of ideas better they should end the show.I think  there should be time limit to run a show instead of dragging it.

totally agree..this show is messed up....first few months were the best...

magis is lost..even the arman moments are stale....cvs need to show something 'fresh'..

they messed up with the divorce track and now r clueless how to resolve their stupid mistakes..

end this show.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapumayalstar_wars..Sonii..gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's the point of this show now? Arman 2 unite? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gossipgurls

IF-Rockerz

gossipgurls

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
thats the beauty of watching on youtube , you can skip they parts........ sorry to say but archna is becoming so unbearable , the moment she opens her mouth its like gita ka pravachan. I really want to shake her and say get really girl, plz come out of your lala land... she does to much of blah..blah

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kgh212121umayal..Sonii..gaurimisha

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, I am convinced that shibu dear has nothing new to show.  Divorce the main lead because they were god and goddess, shravani ran away then returned, had a one year leap, bring back the leads as god and goddess but with eye locks, foo foo,  pre leap flashbacks and shravani again about to run away.  I want to curse.  What crap Shibu?  Is it some merry go around?

Today is the worst episode since I have been watching PR, worse thatn the divorce track.

vishwapumayal..Sonii..gaurimisha

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

After watching today's episode, I am convinced that shibu dear has nothing new to show.  Divorce the main lead because they were god and goddess, shravani ran away then returned, had a one year leap, bring back the leads as god and goddess but with eye locks, foo foo,  pre leap flashbacks and shravani again about to run away.  I want to curse.  What crap Shibu?  Is it some merry go around?

Today is the worst episode since I have been watching PR, worse thatn the divorce track.
Me too Sonia di
I wasnt ready to accept that things are not going correct way, but today's episode made me to think so

Again Shravani's horrific performance, Archu will manaofy her..........And Manav will stand like statue..........
Itna sunkar statue bhi sharm se pani pani ho jata

vishwapstar_warsumayalPiyatrixgaurimisha

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Me too Sonia di
I wasnt ready to accept that things are not going correct way, but today's episode made me to think so

Again Shravani's horrific performance, Archu will manaofy her..........And Manav will stand like statue..........
Itna sunkar statue bhi sharm se pani pani ho jata

Exactly what happened in the episode before pre-leap. Only difference is instead of the train and temple, they are in the rain.  For heaven sakes, keep Shravani out of the rain, not a nice picture.  Wanted to slam my computer.

Let her go with little Sachin, can't the virgin Manav become un-virgin and make his own.AngryAngryAngry 

vishwapumayal..Sonii..gaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Let her go with little Sachin, can't the virgin Manav become un-virgin and make his own.AngryAngryAngry 
Exactly wht I thot.Manav shud become angry n let shravani go...marry himself n hav his own kids with ARchu....then show Thumbs Down to Shravani....wishful thinking...cant understand virgin manavs' pavitra thinking...vry vry dificultLOLLOL

umayalstar_wars..Sonii..Piyatrix

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Exactly wht I thot.Manav shud become angry n let shravani go...marry himself n hav his own kids with ARchu....then show Thumbs Down to Shravani....wishful thinking...cant understand virgin manavs' pavitra thinking...vry vry dificultLOLLOL

This trump card story is crap.  She saw Manav and his ex sharing an umbrella, standing still in deep eyelock/flashback after one year. Why would you want to remain?  Get up and leave without any drama.  Take baby Sachuu. Let Savita and Manav deal with their pain.

vishwapumayal..Sonii..Piyatrixgaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Shravani shudnt listen to Archana this time.No one can guarantee ArMan will never meet...they just end up meeting coincidentally everywhr in mumbai

Edited by gaurimisha - 29 July 2010 at 11:53am

vishwapstar_warsumayal..Sonii..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top