Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching today's episode, I am convinced that shibu dear has nothing new to show.  Divorce the main lead because they were god and goddess, shravani ran away then returned, had a one year leap, bring back the leads as god and goddess but with eye locks, foo foo,  pre leap flashbacks and shravani again about to run away.  I want to curse.  What crap Shibu?  Is it some merry go around?

Today is the worst episode since I have been watching PR, worse thatn the divorce track.
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

After watching today's episode, I am convinced that shibu dear has nothing new to show.  Divorce the main lead because they were god and goddess, shravani ran away then returned, had a one year leap, bring back the leads as god and goddess but with eye locks, foo foo,  pre leap flashbacks and shravani again about to run away.  I want to curse.  What crap Shibu?  Is it some merry go around?

Today is the worst episode since I have been watching PR, worse thatn the divorce track.

Me too Sonia di
I wasnt ready to accept that things are not going correct way, but today's episode made me to think so

Again Shravani's horrific performance, Archu will manaofy her..........And Manav will stand like statue..........
Itna sunkar statue bhi sharm se pani pani ho jata
star_wars thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Me too Sonia di
I wasnt ready to accept that things are not going correct way, but today's episode made me to think so

Again Shravani's horrific performance, Archu will manaofy her..........And Manav will stand like statue..........
Itna sunkar statue bhi sharm se pani pani ho jata

Exactly what happened in the episode before pre-leap. Only difference is instead of the train and temple, they are in the rain.  For heaven sakes, keep Shravani out of the rain, not a nice picture.  Wanted to slam my computer.

Let her go with little Sachin, can't the virgin Manav become un-virgin and make his own.😑😑😑 
gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Let her go with little Sachin, can't the virgin Manav become un-virgin and make his own.😑😑😑 

Exactly wht I thot.Manav shud become angry n let shravani go...marry himself n hav his own kids with ARchu....then show πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to Shravani....wishful thinking...cant understand virgin manavs' pavitra thinking...vry vry dificultπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Exactly wht I thot.Manav shud become angry n let shravani go...marry himself n hav his own kids with ARchu....then show πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to Shravani....wishful thinking...cant understand virgin manavs' pavitra thinking...vry vry dificultπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This trump card story is crap.  She saw Manav and his ex sharing an umbrella, standing still in deep eyelock/flashback after one year. Why would you want to remain?  Get up and leave without any drama.  Take baby Sachuu. Let Savita and Manav deal with their pain.
gaurimisha thumbnail
Shravani shudnt listen to Archana this time.No one can guarantee ArMan will never meet...they just end up meeting coincidentally everywhr in mumbai Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
svs_18 thumbnail
Wat pathetic de show has bcome !!! after al the leap n showin positivity wts de point !!! everthin is lik de previous track !!!.. nothin new... don think its worth watchin at al... same thin wil repear again archu convincing sharavni... n blah blah blah !!!!
SO DAMN REPEATATIVE!!!..Common... 😑
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't see the point of watching anymore. Totally agree
The problem is that Ajit is starting to be likeable, so there's potential there yes that could be a story
 and VAISHU! she's awesome (and clearly has an awesome mother-in-law). i wonder why vaishu wasn't given more screen space before. she's a breath of fresh air. Yes love her

as for Shravani-Manav-Archana.............I'm sick and tired πŸ‘ same here. I just want to skip their parts. So pathetic. They all are at fault for ruining their own and their loved one's lives. The simple solution should have been for Shravani to live with Sachin's family and raise the child with the family's help. She should live there as their daughter πŸ‘ yes that would have been better
 And she should be given full liberty to get married again once she finds that right personπŸ‘
 All of this Arman being mahan is stupid and sickening. 😑😳
😳[/QUOTE]
kgh212121 thumbnail
it's so sad that we all agree. and that none of think they'll unite. no more optimism. creatives are going to have to think hard.

we should all just stop watching and see what happens then.

shravani's character needs to end.
svs_18 thumbnail
Yeah!! its gettin worse every ady wat saw in precap is still worse !! shravni wants manav to quit de job!!! Wat hell.... where is the story goin!!!