Pavitra Rishta

What's the point of this show now? Arman 2 unite?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I don't see the point of watching anymore. The problem is that Ajit is starting to be likeable, so there's potential there, and VAISHU! she's awesome (and clearly has an awesome mother-in-law). i wonder why vaishu wasn't given more screen space before. she's a breath of fresh air.

as for Shravani-Manav-Archana.............I'm sick and tired. I just want to skip their parts. So pathetic. They all are at fault for ruining their own and their loved one's lives. The simple solution should have been for Shravani to live with Sachin's family and raise the child with the family's help. She should live there as their daughter. And she should be given full liberty to get married again once she finds that right person. All of this Arman being mahan is stupid and sickening.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserrad4devcurry-sistahsaffiyyahrouble_loverJaiJagannathNewdimestar_warsumayalriniiiitaral83ch0c0latessmithasrk..Sonii...Mandy.gaurimisha-Sandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's the point of this show now? Arman 2 unite?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
everything has its limits.....and this over sweetness from Manav and Archu is becoming bitter......................overdose of anything can kill

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dap14rouble_loverch0c0latesstar_wars

HoneySuckle

Goldie

HoneySuckle

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you, this is getting so boring to watch very stale! Seriously how much longer do they plan to torture us??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
very true. there is no logic in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
There is no point to the show anymore, the writers could've easily reunited Archana and Manav when Shravani ran away but no once again Shravani came before everything else. It became the Shravani show, its all about her happiness and what she wants. These so called cute moments between Manav and Archana have become old and worn out, they mean nothing. The story is going in circles and there seems to be no end to Shravani's track on the show. Manav is still shown wanting to be committed to her, so where does that leave Archana? Why should Archana continued to be shown so foolish? Manav has repeatedly put Shravani before Archana and that has been extremely frustrating to watch, until his track with Shravani does not end PR will never be the same!

vishwapTanyazstar_warsumayal

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

There is no point to the show anymore, the writers could've easily reunited Archana and Manav when Shravani ran away but no once again Shravani came before everything else. It became the Shravani show, its all about her happiness and what she wants. These so called cute moments between Manav and Archana have become old and worn out, they mean nothing. The story is going in circles and there seems to be no end to Shravani's track on the show. Manav is still shown wanting to be committed to her, so where does that leave Archana? Why should Archana continued to be shown so foolish? Manav has repeatedly put Shravani before Archana and that has been extremely frustrating to watch, until his track with Shravani does not end PR will never be the same!

very true this show was really good when it started but now it has lost its magic as the story is just going in circles

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalstar_wars

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you. This track drives me crazy. I really want to smash my TV screen when I see Shravani or ArMan's "mahanta actions/lectures". This everlasting triangle drama has simply become extremely boring. But this is Ekta's show, so the CVs are going to torture us 'till the very end of this show. I've got no go good prospects or expectations for the upcoming episodes of "the boring triangle rishta", which we are witnessing since a looooong time.Dead

Edited by indianfighter - 28 July 2010 at 4:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

curry-sistahvishwapstar_wars

neeram64

Groupbie

neeram64

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Exacly,this show use to be pleasure to watch instead it is so boring.How long this is going to last ? Put some sense in Shravni's brain.She cant rule everybodies life.She doesnt want to listen to any thing  and any one.Let her go as she is about to leave but than Maharani Archana will be there to keep her back and it will start again from square one.If creatives are running out of ideas better they should end the show.I think  there should be time limit to run a show instead of dragging it.

giguservishwapstar_wars-Sandy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top