Celebrity Fan Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:UtarteHainWoDilMeinDuaKiTarah (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preru-ssdtvgojanLennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:UtarteHainWoDilMeinDuaKiTarah (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Hi Ria............Loved yr thoughts.
hey Sudha Di, Bannu, Lennie, Shilpa n all here...HugHug

@Sudha Di- thx a lot.....Embarrassed

@Baanu- ya ..sweets Sid seemd to b in Heaven ..he seemd to b rejuvinated....as u say he seemed to hav Gota Beautiful Surprise on Riddhima's B'day....its Alwz Gud to see hm Happy Cherishing the spent Moments...exactly..he seemd to Bloom to life...n was so Happy 4 his Relation to move Ahead...Embarrassed

kvva

kvva

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

See what Ridz did yesterday has to play a major role in how Sid will be like, coz Sid wont ever forget that and what Ridz did - it was massive and such a important unique moment for a woman and wife to do that, so Sid wont ever overlook that fact

Yes Sid should respond differently (thats why i said intense Sid does not work anymore how he was back in April/May) 
I dont see Sid being insecure no, coz he knows where Ridz wants to be and who with - her whole body, mind, heart and soul says this but jealousy hs to creep in that is natural and not only that Sid dialogue on how he will love her come what may more and more, is such a big hint i feel

But Sid being alittle distant works coz those are natural reaction and feeling to be in and have

As i said earlier i see both lines mingling together
Jealousy and insecure sometimes
I will love you come what may, more and more, his love grows

We can have intense scenes and then scenes of love combined together with what Sid said last two days - jealousy (natural feelings) and how despite whatever happens or come what may he will continue to love her more and more

Because if you look at how Ridz is and how hurt and let down she will be, she will instantly want Sid, it has to be Sid - she will want that comfort those arms she can come into and yes i do believe she will be vary of Sid's reaction coz we saw that on Tuesday when she brought up Armaan and i hope he is ok etc

Exactly, This is how I also feel.

There will be a new Sid who will look new due to a new combination of  few of his earlier/old characteristics and this new combination happening because of the gesture of Ridz. I hope we will have an interesting new Sid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennienorzar

gimzy

IF-Dazzler

gimzy

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Ridz care and concern is the highlight in the sense how it is with a husband and someone else you care about and worried about, and it has to be different, and we should see a difference to it

Ridz is a wife, and how she cares for her husband is way different to how it will be for someone else

Like i said earlier, i give you an example Armaan is ever hurt and laying in a hospital bed Ridz cant be the one who will hold his hand and sit beside him day and night, because thats not her place or her boundary anymore to be doing that - yes she can be worried and care but thats about it, and with Sid its different and will be different

I hope i made sense

Hi again,, sorry had some stuff to do so went away for a while Big smile,,,,

@ Lennie,, i totally agree with your thoughts,,, and i too think the same,, just well lol maybe im a sceptic, and want to see this difference more clearly to really believe in the fact that riddhima is totally over armaan..........

and i have read all the comments before,,, as usual all my doubts gets cleared whenever i come on this AT, so thanks to everyone!!!!

some few words to describe Mr Siddhant Modi:

"I might not be the most beautiful, or the sexiest, nor do I have the
perfect body. I might not be first choice, but I'm a great choice. I
don't pretend to be someone I'm not because I'm just too good at being
me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past but
I'm proud of who...I am today! Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk
away....."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennienikita_88norzar

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Saw the precap....really upset...I just wonder how will SR, Armaan, and Shilpa will react after the havoc created by Armaan... wonder how Armaan will face SR nd what SR will feel after the drama...I have a feeling it will bring them closer...Sid will tell Ridzi it's not her fault nd he understands Armaan's POV nd all....idk...anything can happen...wat say guys???

norzar

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hewascool90210

ria

sid happiness is for shortwhile, armaan is going to hurt out sid really badly now, sid is going to be heart broken maybe not b/c his party was ruined but b/c what armaan is going to say, it is going to pierce his heart like an arrow.Cry
awww..Bannu i knw Yaar..i so too feel bad 4 hmOuch...4 he being such a noble person he'd Blame hmself rather others 4 the the Party to b ruined...he'd b defo Hurt ...bt i als see hm calming the matter later...as 4 Riddhima he's alwz there n this Tym Riddhima has to b there 4 hm..the need of the hour is Siddhima being each other's shield...

norzar

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hi queenies....................missed to say hi to everyone.

Hi lennie, bani, norzar, ria, shilpa, Girisha, Kwa..........Sorry if i missed anyone here.

HugHugHugHugHug

Lennie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top