Celebrity Fan Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:UtarteHainWoDilMeinDuaKiTarah (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvva

Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Originally posted by Pocahontas

I guess this birthday party is going to be a breaking point for everyone in a way....

Remember what Sid said about being jealous and insecure? Maybe it is about to happen and we all know what Sid becomes when his faith is hurt.

yeah he'll be broken again  and honestly which man won't be after doign so much  if she's again distracted   as we saw in precap in the dance oh god his insecurity will eb totally justified

I think yesterday's Ridz action should give him much more confidence and he should definitely behave in a very different way (in comparison with the past). I think he should no longer be insecure come what may. I also think he said a dialogue in this direction yesterday.

I guess he should respond totally differently, otherwise to me atleast there is no meaning of yesterday's Ridz gesture.
See what Ridz did yesterday has to play a major role in how Sid will be like, coz Sid wont ever forget that and what Ridz did - it was massive and such a important unique moment for a woman and wife to do that, so Sid wont ever overlook that fact

Yes Sid should respond differently (thats why i said intense Sid does not work anymore how he was back in April/May) 
I dont see Sid being insecure no, coz he knows where Ridz wants to be and who with - her whole body, mind, heart and soul says this but jealousy hs to creep in that is natural and not only that Sid dialogue on how he will love her come what may more and more, is such a big hint i feel

But Sid being alittle distant works coz those are natural reaction and feeling to be in and have

As i said earlier i see both lines mingling together
Jealousy and insecure sometimes
I will love you come what may, more and more, his love grows

We can have intense scenes and then scenes of love combined together with what Sid said last two days - jealousy (natural feelings) and how despite whatever happens or come what may he will continue to love her more and more

Because if you look at how Ridz is and how hurt and let down she will be, she will instantly want Sid, it has to be Sid - she will want that comfort those arms she can come into and yes i do believe she will be vary of Sid's reaction coz we saw that on Tuesday when she brought up Armaan and i hope he is ok etc

Edited by Lennie - 29 July 2010 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvanyctophilianorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:UtarteHainWoDilMeinDuaKiTarah (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preru-

IF-Rockerz

-Preru-

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Guys we can't solely blame Sid for that .... He's just the kind of guy without any pretensions  .... I know there is something called "personnel stuff" .... but nothing of that sort happened yesterday ... it was just a step ahead for SR relationship .... and maybe wen actually the c night might happen he'll be more into the personnel thingy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hi Ria............Loved yr thoughts.

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Why this SID is sharing all his personal things with his friends................? Why Sid?

Wanted to Slap Sid. Don't be so innocent.

He didnt really share anything then what he felt

I mean JPJ were thinking all sorts and all Sid said something meaningful to himself that what happened between SR was deep, to be honest Sid was talking to him the most then JPJ in a way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvanorzar

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jacobharry10011-Preru-norzar

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Hi Shilpa and Lennie...........Agreed yaar.

But i felt hearing those things Armaan also might have sensed wrongly and thats what made his act so madly in the party. Its so obvious he will be so hurt internally.................Thats why i said, Sid should keep the personal stuffs to himself.

norzar

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

norzar

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Agian watched the precap................I really felt so sorry for Siddhima.

How Armaan is going to justify himself?

norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top