Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
ria

sid happiness is for shortwhile, armaan is going to hurt out sid really badly now, sid is going to be heart broken maybe not b/c his party was ruined but b/c what armaan is going to say, it is going to pierce his heart like an arrow.😭
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saw the precap....really upset...I just wonder how will SR, Armaan, and Shilpa will react after the havoc created by Armaan... wonder how Armaan will face SR nd what SR will feel after the drama...I have a feeling it will bring them closer...Sid will tell Ridzi it's not her fault nd he understands Armaan's POV nd all....idk...anything can happen...wat say guys???
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hewascool90210

ria

sid happiness is for shortwhile, armaan is going to hurt out sid really badly now, sid is going to be heart broken maybe not b/c his party was ruined but b/c what armaan is going to say, it is going to pierce his heart like an arrow.😭

awww..Bannu i knw Yaar..i so too feel bad 4 hm...4 he being such a noble person he'd Blame hmself rather others 4 the the Party to b ruined...he'd b defo Hurt ...bt i als see hm calming the matter later...as 4 Riddhima he's alwz there n this Tym Riddhima has to b there 4 hm..the need of the hour is Siddhima being each other's shield...
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi queenies....................missed to say hi to everyone.

Hi lennie, bani, norzar, ria, shilpa, Girisha, Kwa..........Sorry if i missed anyone here.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Saw the precap....really upset...I just wonder how will SR, Armaan, and Shilpa will react after the havoc created by Armaan... wonder how Armaan will face SR nd what SR will feel after the drama...I have a feeling it will bring them closer...Sid will tell Ridzi it's not her fault nd he understands Armaan's POV nd all....idk...anything can happen...wat say guys???

exactly dear...the havoc has to cum out wid Smg Positive..n we cn see it bringing Sr closer..as every moment tests Siddhima...this stands a big test Again 4 dem as how they keep themselevs intact n als their bond..i do see them understanding eachother's Part...Riddhima is to support Sid 4 sure..n Sid is an Understanding guy No Doubt..umm..Shilpa's reaction to it is to b Seen..n how armaan cums across to it wen in senses...
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

sudha

i seems armaan did hit sid but last time i heard he pushed sid, but today everyone on e is saying he indeed hit sid so yeah.

Guys, Watch Yesterday SBB seg... Armaan push Sid, Riddhima holds SId back from falling. Armaan sees that n he gets pissed off than he is gonna tell riddhima -she should take care her husband first n etc...
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krishnaria

Hellllooooo Guyzz🤗🤗

Basically in today's Episode i liked the promise Sid made to Riddhima on making her B'day very special..n jus loved the way he exclaimed "AAj Mrs.Riddhima Modi ka B'day hai"....as far as i see this is the fis Tym Siddhant administered Riddhima as Mrs.Modi..as this is surely cause of wat happened Last night...as he himself Admits to his Friends dat last night 4 the fis tym he Felt dat Riddhima n He r Husband-Wife..   Well said, i noticed him saying Mrs Ridz Modi so confidently and with pride and so much love, it was the first time he ever said Mrs Modi, beautiful it sounds, it is all coz of last night and it def has moved SR closer then before and on another level and all things that are hubby/wifey is seeping in for SR 😳

watever Riddhima's gesture has really touched hm a lot as 4 the fis tym he cud See Riddhima as his Wife..thou he Knows dat bt its alwz Gud to see it..n makes u believe it more n make it out Naturally...SR's relationship has everythg ..n its gud to see them evolving it ina beautiful way...Wid Sid's words Tud one thg is 4 sure dat  the moment spent last night has jus strengthened their bond more ...Sid now seemed to b much more Confident abt his relationship n diesn't hesitste to talk abt it freely in a gud aspect wid his fellows....n this has really cum out positive..   Sid is touched by what Ridz did, and what she did coz in it was her heart and soul and like she said which Sid didnt hear was Yehi Mere Pyaar Ka Sapoot.... Tumhare Liye, she used the Pyaar word from her side

What happened yesterday was beautiful, spoke so many things and brought their relationship to another level, emotionally and physically as well  (this is where i feel Armaan wont ever understand exactly what SR are and why they are, its much more then visible romance, its deep and intense also thats why Armaan took a wrong meaning to it)

atleast Riddhima 4m her Side has Given Sid an Assurity abt her realation, an Accptance of hm as her Husband n a strong Belief dat they cn now spend their life together wid much love n Trust......now Sid feels as free man as 4 hm now he Sees Riddhima as completely as his Wife n as  aresult we see hm calling her "Mrs.Riddhima Modi" wid full Pride in front of everyone.... He does see Ridz as his now completely and thats beautiful and you know why coz what happened went wasnt a c-night but more deep for them both esp Sid, i love how Sid sees it now and thats more beautiful because if it was c-night then Sid saying now she is my complete wife wouldnt look way more beautiful and touching as Sid is calling what happened yesterday  between them that, it took them onto another level, deepen their bond, and there is no regrets or anything from Ridz in this sense - and what she did, i dont see those negative thoughts or regrets regarding what she did, and you can fully it on her face and the way she is

as far as we see Riddhima..i see her a Happy wife .. n a concerned friend wen Armaan concerned as she very well Said at her Party all her friends wud b thee n she'd b happy to See Armaan there..4 Riddhima forgetting her past in nt as easy..wat we see her is living her present to the fullest taking good memories 4m her past in order to mk her future better n comfortable..4 Riddhima..she knws her priorities well...ofcourse Sid cums Fis in any way bt dat doesn't means seeing Armaan won't affect her at all..wat she wants is his Happiness so dat she doesn't remains in any guilt n cn live a satisfied life wid Sid...as  a person we cnt ignore anyone even if its our enemy....n Sid als understands this well as he hmself said once it to Riddhima.....😊I agree, Ridz is worried and rightly so and she cares, and she knows the pain he is going through but she has said let go, so in a way she cant help him more then that, thats where Shilpa has to step in

Ridz knows that she cant be completely satisfied if Armaan hasnt moved on, and she doesnt want to feel this guilt but its there

I agree that Ridz knows her priorities well, and Sid comes first in everything and also with Sid with her beside her and had good relations with Armaan, it is much easier for RIdz to approach Armaan and talk to him openly
If Sid wasnt on good terms with Armaan then there would such hesitancy from Ridz approaching Armaan, despite letting go and moving - Sid is the one that makes the connection Armaan and Ridz in a way, and they can talk with each other

n Sid's dialouge today as" Kal sahi mayne mein laga ki hum dono Pati-Patni hain" cums out to b very effective again 4 SR as well as Armaan as we see hm rethinking on moving ahead..i really appreciated his part here..bt is this move of Armaan short-lived...??😕
Yes it was effective like i said, the way Sid sees him and RIdz is something else, its stems from deep within and Armaan took another stance to it meaning something else

Sid was talking to himself mainly when saying that and he believes it, its his faith

as 4m the Precap... we again see hm reverting to his Past..That armaan who seemed to b so happy once wen SR united ...n tried hard to unite them seems to b lost..this is nt Good...4 Shilpa who's weaving Dreams of Armaan!!rather in the Precap Armaan cums to b Sorta Jealous...n by exclaiming those Words ...no one wud b at respite as we already see Riddhima into tears...an embarrasing moment ..n Riddhima is nt able to enjoy her moments wid Sid seeing Armaan that way that's so obvoius...i feel Bad 4 Sid who may keep hmself at fault 4 not being able to Keep up his Promise to Riddhima...

All he wants his everything perfect for Ridz and her special day with him, and as its her first b-day with him and as hubby/wifey, means alot all around

Ridz is hurt deep down and let down now by Armaan towards her and what she is - a wife, he is disrespecting his relation and past with Ridz and SR relationship to all

as far as Today's Episode we See a Relieved , satisfied n a happy Sid 4 his Relationship....Embarrassed

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kvva

Exactly, This is how I also feel.

There will be a new Sid who will look new due to a new combination of  few of his earlier/old characteristics and this new combination happening because of the gesture of Ridz. I hope we will have an interesting new Sid.

so it is like we are going to see a total different sid, very different for previous sid, i would also like that, i mean he handle the blacken face stuff very maturely and confidently, i know he will handle this in a good way to, but i still feel he will be hurt, he sure will be wounded but i still want to see the strong sid who can face anything.
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

ridz will bring the place down for sure, she will so not take her cute doctor getting hurt. and i feel we are going to get a romantice scene, ridz will clean sid wound in their penthouse(heaven) and she might give him a sweet kiss on his cheeck. but i think ridz will ask sid why didn't he say or do something, why did he let armaan hit him, and sid might say b/c he loves armaan and he si her big bro, he can never think of hitting him. this will melt ridz like anything, she will be like what are you made of.

Armaan is drunk , Sid wont tell him anything or anyone. Everyone is trying to get him out of there. But I feel Riddhima will be hurt, what Armaan did to sid.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is for Armaan...................

Life is like a Hourglass.............

Eventually everything hits the bottom

And all u have to do is wait it out

Until someone comes along and turns it around