ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Ria............Loved yr thoughts.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Why this SID is sharing all his personal things with his friends................? Why Sid?

Wanted to Slap Sid. Don't be so innocent.

He didnt really share anything then what he felt

I mean JPJ were thinking all sorts and all Sid said something meaningful to himself that what happened between SR was deep, to be honest Sid was talking to him the most then JPJ in a way
 ria  🤗 

yes sid was in heaven today, he was so so happy for the bday, he was more happier then ridz, it was like he has gotten the most unique gift in his life, he was blooming like a flower, all smiling and very eager for the part and wants everything to be perfect. he was so lost in his happiness, very cute.

ssdtvgojan thumbnail

Hi Shilpa and Lennie...........Agreed yaar.

But i felt hearing those things Armaan also might have sensed wrongly and thats what made his act so madly in the party. Its so obvious he will be so hurt internally.................Thats why i said, Sid should keep the personal stuffs to himself.

i feel we will see siddhima sititng together and talking about armaan and thinking how to make him move from past to future, and before they can do anyting shilpa will come and take armaan hands in her hands, and take him into her world, her world of love and love only. shilpa will do everything to keep armaan away from siddhima.

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Agian watched the precap................I really felt so sorry for Siddhima.

How Armaan is going to justify himself?

Agian watched the precap................I really felt so sorry for Siddhima.

How Armaan is going to justify himself?

i don't think armaan will be able to say anything but sorry i mean what will he say and his act is very very wrong, so it will be hard for him to justifye, sid might forgive him but i don't hink ridz or shilpa will.
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Ria............Loved yr thoughts.

hey Sudha Di, Bannu, Lennie, Shilpa n all here...🤗🤗

@Sudha Di- thx a lot.....😳

@Baanu- ya ..sweets Sid seemd to b in Heaven ..he seemd to b rejuvinated....as u say he seemed to hav Gota Beautiful Surprise on Riddhima's B'day....its Alwz Gud to see hm Happy Cherishing the spent Moments...exactly..he seemd to Bloom to life...n was so Happy 4 his Relation to move Ahead...😳
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

See what Ridz did yesterday has to play a major role in how Sid will be like, coz Sid wont ever forget that and what Ridz did - it was massive and such a important unique moment for a woman and wife to do that, so Sid wont ever overlook that fact

Yes Sid should respond differently (thats why i said intense Sid does not work anymore how he was back in April/May) 
I dont see Sid being insecure no, coz he knows where Ridz wants to be and who with - her whole body, mind, heart and soul says this but jealousy hs to creep in that is natural and not only that Sid dialogue on how he will love her come what may more and more, is such a big hint i feel

But Sid being alittle distant works coz those are natural reaction and feeling to be in and have

As i said earlier i see both lines mingling together
Jealousy and insecure sometimes
I will love you come what may, more and more, his love grows

We can have intense scenes and then scenes of love combined together with what Sid said last two days - jealousy (natural feelings) and how despite whatever happens or come what may he will continue to love her more and more

Because if you look at how Ridz is and how hurt and let down she will be, she will instantly want Sid, it has to be Sid - she will want that comfort those arms she can come into and yes i do believe she will be vary of Sid's reaction coz we saw that on Tuesday when she brought up Armaan and i hope he is ok etc

Exactly, This is how I also feel.

There will be a new Sid who will look new due to a new combination of  few of his earlier/old characteristics and this new combination happening because of the gesture of Ridz. I hope we will have an interesting new Sid.
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Ridz care and concern is the highlight in the sense how it is with a husband and someone else you care about and worried about, and it has to be different, and we should see a difference to it

Ridz is a wife, and how she cares for her husband is way different to how it will be for someone else

Like i said earlier, i give you an example Armaan is ever hurt and laying in a hospital bed Ridz cant be the one who will hold his hand and sit beside him day and night, because thats not her place or her boundary anymore to be doing that - yes she can be worried and care but thats about it, and with Sid its different and will be different

I hope i made sense

Hi again,, sorry had some stuff to do so went away for a while 😃,,,,

@ Lennie,, i totally agree with your thoughts,,, and i too think the same,, just well lol maybe im a sceptic, and want to see this difference more clearly to really believe in the fact that riddhima is totally over armaan..........

and i have read all the comments before,,, as usual all my doubts gets cleared whenever i come on this AT, so thanks to everyone!!!!

some few words to describe Mr Siddhant Modi:

"I might not be the most beautiful, or the sexiest, nor do I have the
perfect body. I might not be first choice, but I'm a great choice. I
don't pretend to be someone I'm not because I'm just too good at being
me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past but
I'm proud of who...I am today! Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk
away....."