Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

superb post Pocu, loved it

Yes the highlight of today was rids words

Yahi woh lamha hai , Sid ... mere pyaar ka saboot.

Rids words in her mind said it all, she is ready to surrender her self to sid fully

Thanks Norzie.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... yes, as a wife , Riddhima is ready and we all saw that but Sid wants her to be ready as a beloved.

and regarding Sid, i am speechless, he surely is a man of substance. The way he says i will wait for you, was so heart touching, Rids is one lucky woman, 

Sid surely has touched Rids soul

Sid is just Sid. There are no more words to describe how much he tugs at your heart with his sheer goodness and purity and his love for his wife Riddhima.

and Pocu i agree sid didint hear what rids said in her mind, but he will hear it soon, and yes i have no regrets that the consummation didint happen toady, w all knw it will happen soon, but the siddhima scene in the penthouse was beautiful, jeran fab expressions were spot on.

True. The scene brought out just another profound facet of SR's relationship as man and wife.

the siddhima corrdior scene was lovely too, loved the shyness in siddhima eyes.

Yeah....so cute and tender.😳😳😳😳😳

norzar

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShukla

giggle giggle......... silly smiles.........that has been me after watching Sidu and Ridu today.

Oh boy! Sid has got the willpower of steel and patience of a mother........

And dont forget the corridor walk in Sanjeevani! OMG....... hee hee........... kahin Keerti aunty ne dekh liya to........lonavala bhej degi dono ko punishment peπŸ˜‰

Lolz, hota hai na.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... SR actually leave you with this stupid grin on your face by simply being what they are.

Sid is truly a man of steel and we love him for that. It is not a surprise that he taught Riddz to love him.

Lonavla? Why not? Such punishments are always welcome.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
AWESOME POOST DEAR
SIDHIMA IS A LOVELY COUPLE
πŸ˜ƒ
HE IS UNIQUE πŸ˜ƒ
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

At last we got our SR today😊😊

It was Siddhima all over..........

Loved d epi. Mrs. Modi was HAWT & SEXY.. & Mr. Modi was sweet & lovable.......❀️❀️

I loved d way Sid covered her & said dat she don't need to do anything just to prove her love........

And ' ye vahi lamha hai Sid, mere pyaar ka sabut tumhare liye ' & 'Mai tumhara intazaar karunga ' were d dialogues of d day πŸ‘πŸ‘

D finger lock was mesmerising😍 😍 I think dey r planning to kill us by these finger locks & eyelocks.....

But i still feel k us romantic atmosphere me ek kiss aur hug toh banta tha bossπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

i know i am getting desppo but kya karey Siddhima ko dekh kar control hi nahi hota........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God i am in Siddhima land & there is no way i can get back from here.. actually i don't want to come back .. i am more than happy here...😍😍

Anyways today's epi.... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Keep going SiddhimaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg amazin post ur great wiv words really well sed =D
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Poco, I haven't watched the episode but your post is making me want to watch the episode. I actually wanted this thing to happen way back but the story kept on dilly dallying between different plots but like they say better late than never. And as we know Sid is a person who doesn't force his love on Riddhima and today whatever he may or may not say he has Riddhima feeling for him even deeper. So now whenever SR move their relationship further it would be solely because they are soulmates and are meant to be.

And yes a special mention goes out to your warning. That takes the cake. I too can't interact with the oh so pure love club and I am better off talking to normal people. Hence I have stopped coming on Main Forum and so I miss out your beautiful posts.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Nitzy I love you πŸ€—but I love your disclaimers more! πŸ˜† Though I am not "normal" - I think I can post here πŸ˜† 

Thanks. 😳I also lub you.😳😳😳😳😳😳.... disclaimers lagaane padte hain you see. The phorum is full of tarah tarah ke jeev-jantoo.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Siddhant and Riddhima, Riddhima and Siddhant, Siddhima - I never thought I could love them more but so true they make me fall in love with them even more by doing something so heart warming that you can't even explain how they are do jism ek jaan. 

True. There are no words to describe that just why we love SR. They move you and touch you.

Riddhima was ready to give herself to Sid, she was nervous and she was shy, anyone would be, it is a big step in any relationship. She done what she done as proof of her love and that is a big thing, she knows that this is the ultimate proof and she was ready.

Yep. Today, Riddz wanted to give herself to Sid but Sid is waiting for something else - and i do think that the consummation of SR will be impulsive and passionate.😳

Sid πŸ€— That's all I can give him and that is a hug, I swear, he can make fire cry!

Bingo. Sid moves mountains.How can you not love him?

Siddhima - For me they were the cutest the next day in the hospital when they were walking along the corridor brushing hands, they were so comfortable because their relationship had taken a huge step forward and they both knew where they stand. I think them holding hands was so much cuter than anything - the small gestures that count and it was so nice to see.

Yep. The hand-holding , the shyness - SO BEAUTIFUL. SR should be arrested for being so awwable.

As for Sid -🀣 such a Batameez! Pushing away all his wife's advancements! Hmmm...I think he needs a book apperciate your wife' love towards you! 🀣

He is khaaoing Bhaav. Riddz will have to run into his arms. There is just no other way.πŸ˜‰

nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
THIS IS THAT MOMENT SID, THE PROOF OF MY LOVE FOR YOU.  😍

wonderful.....love ur posts...πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Awesome, awesome post Pocu !!

Lines of the epi for me:

"Yeh woh lamha hai Sid, mere pyaar ka saboot."

"Chaahe kuchch bhi ho jaaye, main hamesha tumhe pyaar karunga."

Those two lines said it all. Their love for each other is so evident in every breath they take. They don't need words to express what they feel for each other.

Thanks baby.😳😳😳😳😳😳.......True. SR have never been about words. They have been about feelings and silences that speak volumes.

And the corridor scene was ADORABLE. The way they just softly held hands and smiled at each other, the happiness they derive from just being with each other..........that kind of a bond doesn't need words.

Again, today they reminded me of that line:

And then my soul saw you and it kinda went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you."

Lovely, lovely post Pocu !! πŸ€—

Such a lovely quote....PROFOUND and so SR.

-Aditi

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nitzy, πŸ€—

How are you? And I love your post scripts..... πŸ˜†

How much more can you love these two? In reply to your last post I was saying that Riddhima surrending to Sid was kind of a reassurance on her part that she belongs to Sid and only him - mind, body and soul. There she was, Baring all, standing in front of her husband, trying to tell him that he is the only person she will be a part of. Sid overwhelmed by the beauty of his wife, and the big gesture she is making, cannot believe it. But he just drapes the red cloth over her saying that he is willing to wait till she is comfortable for he can see that she truly is not.

Some people may question the need for this scene. It brought Sid and Ridz a lot more closer, a lot more aware of each other. Wasn't it that awareness that made them hold hands in the corridor of the hospital?

These two truly portray what a happy marriage is. You don't need to shed your clothes at the strike of midnight to make a marriage work. You don't need to be physically intimate to prove what you mean to each other. Understanding the predicament of your spouse, giving them space, allowing them to grow old beside you, holding hands to tell them that you are with them - thats what marriage is all about. And Siddhima are a perfect example for that. From the days of the photo fiasco and the alledged rape scene to today - what a journey it has been for these two. A big hug from me to Sid and Ridz for making us believe in love, in togetherness, in companionship.

Love,
Ash