28th July - SR - Main tumhara intezaar karunga....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Everytime we think that SR cannot go deeper than this, they prove us wrong. Everytime we think that Sid cannot go a better human-being than this , he proves us wrong , everytime we think that Riddz doesn't love Sid enough , she proves us wrong. Everytime that the whole world sees what it wants to see , SR show us what they truly are - an extraordinary life story.

And as I keep all the HILARIOUS and RIDICULOUS posts targeting a married couple for thinking of consummating their marriage , weighing Riddhima in purity balances , Sid in morality balances and stamping character certificates to A HUSBAND AND HIS WIFE , I present to you Siddhanth-Riddhima as man and wife who not only give marriage a sanctity of it's own but touch you inspite of all their flaws.

Today we again saw Siddhanth's Riddhima. Riddhima Siddhanth Modi who took Sid's naughty but heart felt demand to prove to him that she is his way too seriously. As she left the cake in Sid's hands and moved away , you could see the spark in her eyes , the decisive curl of her lip and her mind and heart set on what she wanted to do.

She showed up,clad in red - the gift of love that Sid had given her in an impulsive naughty moment....shy , very shy , unable to look at Sid in the eye but firm on what she had in her mind. And as she bared her body to Sid , it included her heart and soul. There she stood - at her most vulnerable and most desirable to Sid. The surrender of Riddhima Siddhanth Modi.

Sid was mesmerized and it is natural for a man , BEING A MAN to get swayed. He had never expected that this would happen so soon....he walked upto her and he noticed how uncomfortable she was in that nightie ....how she couldn't open her eyes and look at him. The shy hesitancy of a traditional woman. But Sid did not hear what Riddz said in her heart - THIS IS THAT MOMENT SID, THE PROOF OF MY LOVE FOR YOU.

Anything could have happened at that moment and Riddz was all for it , no matter how loud her heart pounded. Sid could have done what a man would naturally do in this situation. But no. He didn't. He slowly raised his hands and wrapped his wife back in that red satin drape and Riddz opened her eyes .... there were tears in her eyes.... tears of a woman taking a chance on her heart again , making that one giant leap towards her soulmate

And what Sid said after that can move mountains .... Riddz is only a melting woman.

" Riddhima, there is no need to do all this to prove that you are mine. I can see that you are not comfortable yet. I love you and you know that I will always love you. This is a marriage most precious but I do not want to impose myself on you. I will wait for you."

And there they stood, looking at each-other with expressions most profound. A lot was said in those few moments.

What we got to see today is MUCH GREATER than any consummation that could have happened. Marriages are made of what we saw today - everything else comes later.

So, don't bahaao 1.5 liter ke aansoo that the consummation did not happen .... don't hop like jumping jacks that SR did not consummate... because it goes much deeper than that.

And do you know what was the most beautiful thing?

" Yahi woh lamha hai , Sid ... mere pyaar ka saboot."

Yes, Sid never heard that but he will ....

Today , another thing that came across was that Riddhima is ready to consummate the marriage .... but Siddhanth is not. Reason? Sid is waiting for the day when Riddhima will come running in to his arms ... just like she had when she had realized that she knows no truth , no life beyond Sid. And not stand waiting for Sid to walk up to her......

On a humourous note.... Siddhanth is so NAKCHADA. Everytime Riddz takes a step towards him , he acts pricey. When Riddz hugged him the first time, he took ages to hug her back , when Riddz got all mooney-eyed with him during the honeymoon , the bathroom , the bedroom, he behaved like a touch-me-not and today when Riddz bared herself to him , he puts clothes back on her.

GRRRRRRRRRR! Ab bataao who is tarsaaoing who?

P.S- The "oh-so-pure" breed is requested to keep out of my post. You guys are scary.A few interactions with you guys and I'll forget the difference between moral and immoral.I only deal with NORMAL people.

Love and luck always, ❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Again an awesome post pocu, The purity in the relationship of SR that had always existed put up in the best possible words. Great job.

I love Sid's dialog " Riddhima, there is no need to do all this to prove that you are mine. I can see that you are not comfortable yet. I love you and you know that I will always love you. This is a marriage most precious but I do not want to impose myself on you. I will wait for you."

And as you yourself said ... That one thing surely moved mountains. Ridz came ahead on a decision to show how much she loves her husband even if she was not very intended for the moment, she was ready to do it for him. But on the contrary thats what contented Sid .... "She was unwilling for it, but still was ready to do it, just for me"  ... he respected her unwillingness ... and as always he decided to give her more time for the love to blossom. Decided to wait for that day wen she would look into Sid eyes and tell him "Make me your's."

Even we can wait a bit more for that with sid ;).

Edited by shilpa mehta... - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Dear, Amazing post as always 😊
Yes 2day's episode was beautiful...just perfect... 😍 😍 😍Loved how SIDDHIMA spoke to each other without saying a word...and I'm glad Ridzi used the word "pyaar" 🤗 🤗 🤗 FINALLY...indeed she loves Sid with all her heart and she is completely ready to move on, but the nervousness and the shyness is still there...I loved what Sid did...he is a gem of a person...just perfect...and the love Sid has for Ridzi is very pure and very honest....loved him even more today...🤗 🤗 🤗 then the hospital scene...awwwwwwww....holding hands so cute....😳 😳 😳 FINALLY we got some good SR scenes...hope this continues... 😍 😍 😍

Love Always,
Zarqa ❤️
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poco..I love you and your post....What a lovely post and the way you brought out Siddhima is ...
👍🏼
Yes Ridz is ready to give all but Sid will not take anything incomplete ..she has to hold his hand and take him there.
Like Shanky said Sid is not the type to turn back on his responsibilities ..which is also towards Ridz happiness

This is SID FOR YOU..Each day you love him more and more..😃
But Poco nobody understands SR better than you..

But Sid did not hear what Riddz said in her heart - THIS IS THAT MOMENT SID, THE PROOF OF MY LOVE FOR YOU.

This made my day/night..........🤗
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved ur post,and i am not gng to bash anyone here but sometimes i dont understand jennifers expressions.maybe her character is not so comfortable with sid,she always leaves me wanting for more from riddhima to sid in terms of expressions and reactions.i want her to be the old ridz to sid i mean the nice ridz who had loved armaan i want her to love sid even more,it might take time but i hope it will happen and if she already does then i dont see it in her expressions.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Hey Dear, Amazing post as always 😊
Yes 2day's episode was beautiful...just perfect... 😍 😍 😍Loved how SIDDHIMA spoke to each other without saying a word...and I'm glad Ridzi used the word "pyaar" 🤗 🤗 🤗 FINALLY...indeed she loves Sid with all her heart and she is completely ready to move on, but the nervousness and the shyness is still there...I loved what Sid did...he is a gem of a person...just perfect...and the love Sid has for Ridzi is very pure and very honest....loved him even more today...🤗 🤗 🤗 then the hospital scene...awwwwwwww....holding hands so cute....😳 😳 😳 FINALLY we got some good SR scenes...hope this continues... 😍 😍 😍

Love Always,
Zarqa ❤️

Thanks Zarqy.😳😳😳😳😳😳

I guess it's the beauty of SR that moves most of us and also the fact that they are so REAL. Yes, Riddz used the word 'pyaar' instead of farz and stuff. Today ,she surrendered herself to Sid but Sid being Sid wants her to come running in his arms because she loves him and nit because she has to prove some point to him that he just raised and teased her about.

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sid hats off to you..... i liked sid act because he didnt force riddhima while he ready to wait for her.... 👍🏼 👏 this is our siddhima .... the soulmates 🥳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: uppaas

Poco..I love you and your post....What a lovely post and the way you brought out Siddhima is ...

👍🏼
Yes Ridz is ready to give all but Sid will not take anything incomplete ..she has to hold his hand and take him there.
Like Shanky said Sid is not the type to turn back on his responsibilities ..which is also towards Ridz happiness

This is SID FOR YOU..Each day you love him more and more..😃
But Poco nobody understands SR better than you..

But Sid did not hear what Riddz said in her heart - THIS IS THAT MOMENT SID, THE PROOF OF MY LOVE FOR YOU.

This made my day/night..........🤗

Thank you.😳Sid makes you want to believe in good marriages , in good understanding husbands and in second chances. He is precious and Riddz falls more and more in love with him everyday. 😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

superb post Pocu, loved it

Yes the highlight of today was rids words

Yahi woh lamha hai , Sid ... mere pyaar ka saboot.

Rids words in her mind said it all, she is ready to surrender her self to sid fully

and regarding Sid, i am speechless, he surely is a man of substance. The way he says i will wait for you, was so heart touching, Rids is one lucky woman, 

Sid surely has touched Rids soul

and Pocu i agree sid didint hear what rids said in her mind, but he will hear it soon, and yes i have no regrets that the consummation didint happen toady, w all knw it will happen soon, but the siddhima scene in the penthouse was beautiful, jeran fab expressions were spot on.

the siddhima corrdior scene was lovely too, loved the shyness in siddhima eyes.

norzar
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpa mehta...

Again an awesome post pocu, The purity in the relationship of SR that had always existed put up in the best possible words. Great job.

I love Sid's dialog " Riddhima, there is no need to do all this to prove that you are mine. I can see that you are not comfortable yet. I love you and you know that I will always love you. This is a marriage most precious but I do not want to impose myself on you. I will wait for you."

And as you yourself said ... That one thing surely moved mountains. Ridz came ahead on a decision to show how much she loves her husband even if she was not very intended for the moment, she was ready to do it for him. But on the contrary thats what contented Sid .... "She was unwilling for it, but still was ready to do it, just for me"  ... he respected her unwillingness ... and as always he decided to give her more time for the love to blossom. Decided to wait for that day wen she would look into Sid eyes and tell him "Make me your's."

Even we can wait a bit more for that with sid ;).

So, well-written Shilpa. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏....Yes. Sid is waiting for the day when Riddhima runs into his arms and looks at him and says - Make me yours. 😳😳😳😳😳😳.....until that happens Sid will not touch Riddhima. And then, they ask us why we love SR?😆😆😆😆😆😆😆