Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelfire_mr

BTW, if all have put the efforts to close this thread and I have re-opened it now, my apologies.  I didn't mean to.  The topic was so good that I couldn't hold back my views.
Angelfire...there's absolutely no need to apologise for writing your views. Everyone has the right to post their views.
I started this thread and I haven't put in any effort to close it.  Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Sachin is like Sachin Tendulkar.. going great..

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Sorry for bringing this thread back up, but I just wnated to share my opinions.

Firstly, my apologies to Visrom Di for replying so late but I was offline for about 2 weeks due to personal reasons.

Anyways, I agree that Sachin is bashed way too much. Currently, he is not being much of a nuisance and we have to accept him as a part of the CID team. Speaking of which, why does the CID team always have to be equated to Daya and Abhijit? I mean,these 2 characters are the most integral part of the show, but what if they stay out of an episode temporarily? Does the episode lose the charm because they aren't there? Common, CID is a group of dedicated investiagtors who fight crime, and even Sachin is part of that, with that same objective, plus Hrishikesh Pandey isn't that bad of an actor, especially since there are worse actor on the show. However, I appreciate the level of maturity being shown by the senior members here but the newbies have to get a grip of themselves.

Edited by debayon - 08 August 2010 at 4:33pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I said this elsewhere, may be I should say it here.

Originally posted by visrom

Bi-weekly => less availability of actors for each case => new actors => story modified to fit in new actors/characters => disconnected scenes.

True, and poor Sachin has become the Face of Bi-Weekly since he was the first to enter and has had the most screen time since entry. Many including me seem to hold him responsible for it. Not really fair but he has become the bakra unfortunately.

Sachin as a character and HP as an actor (though I am not impressed with both) are not all that bad. One can see that Sachin & HP are very sincere. There is no reason to hate them. I don't hate Sachin either but his presence bothers me and it is not just him but the other two as well. FW have not prepared us for this change well in advance, this sudden change was just put on our heads and are expecting us to accept everything, well its not easy for a 12 years long mindset. More so if the old team members are going to be come guest appearance makers and new entrants will hog more screen space, its all the more difficult. And some OTT comments like the one on this page, don't help the cause either, it makes me dislike him even more.

I am against the 2 Cases a week format, which has lead to the show's satyanash. Sachin has just become a face of all the mess that started in the first week of May just like the lead actor is held responsible for a flop film. Personally I am trying to ensure that I highlight the main reason and not hide it behind Sachin.

Edited by prabha. - 08 August 2010 at 8:25pm

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
i never wanted to post anything more here. but this thread is back again.so let me quote my words from visrom's aahat vs cid topic.am not with sachin, everyone knows that.but me too have the opinion that its time to break.

[i saw the hp episode on aahat. i was expecting a comic episode with nothing new. but it was not bad.

hp was a ghost. a man who died some time back and come back since he cant left his family alone. there was some cute family scenes together.he the atma ( he have a lot of pastery on his face for ghost appearance and was wearing red lens) talks to his wife, in a different...you know that...the ghost way to talk......and the dialogue delivery was not bad.he feeds his kid and the three have a dinner together....he looks nice in his role. when aahat trio reaches there they fight, and i like that too. he perform well in that episode.

all members here knows i never had a positive attitude against attendance boy. but i wonder if he can deliver an average (or above avaerage than other ghosts!) in aahat , then why not in cid? why he is performing so bad as a cid officer?]

[ he is a misfit, we all know that. but i saw a spark of good performance in that episode. thats why a ab hater like me post this. i never thought of posting this before but there is a chance to change.if cid concentrate more on him then sure he can do better.

he is not a very bad performer. he can make it better thats sure. may be the problem is of bad direction. if A and B are similar in some aspects then what? so if they focus on him...am sure he will perform well.]

i am no more against his acting.the problem is what the creators does with him.
lets think of whats seriously wrong with him.

-think of his entrance to show. and think of abhijit, vivek and tasha's entry.
-he is posted as fredy's superior.
-he is not part of the show since he dont have any dialogues till now, by which he can express himself.
-he is performing bad as a cid officer.

who's fault are this?
among the four, the last one is his fault. what about others.

auntyno1

auntyno1

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
AB is improving. Somehow I don't find him unbearable as I used to. But he has a sort of arrogance which none of the others have. He used to be somewhat impassive, expressionless, but that is getting better. If he got rid of his frown, and we could see him  diving , digging, getting filthy like we see/ saw the others, he would not seem so stand-offish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top