Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
@Prabha dii Humm done..

@Everyone - Guys I think it is a time to give this thread a break.. Otherwise it will make things worse .. So please lets discuss some other things in other threads and let this thread to have rest ..I hope all of you would be agree
Smile

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 29 July 2010 at 12:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Cool down dear friends..last week ke episodes dekhke sab narz hein dukhi hein...es is baar hamae limite ke bahar chala gaya...aisi durshasha dekhakar sabko bahut taklif ho  rahi hein...hm etane baar aha bolate rehete hein,siggnature campaign lia...unako latter bheja likn usase jyada worst ho rahi hein

lekin dekhiye hamra etana ji jalke kuch ho ne  waala nahi..aaj tak hamane kitani koshish kiyi lekin kuch fayada hi nahi huva...hamase jyada log hein jine aajkal ke chages bahut pasand hain...hum hi hain jo dniya se nirale hein..plz  aise mat kar kariye...aap sab shant ho jayiye...yaha sab narz hain aar...es forums ne last week se jaise sannata chhaya hain...kuch dusara karo...hm sab depression ke tarf mod rahein hein...

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I didn't have time to read all the pages.  I just read the first page.  I understand that we are asking people not to vent out negative views about Sachin.

Sachin is a good actor no doubt about it.  He was part of the special bureau anyway before and he has come into the main bureau now.  I agree people should not pump in negative views on other topics which are not meant for it.

BUT what is wrong to vent the feelings of people on an appropriate thread?  If a thread is opened to give comments on something you don't like, I think is the right place to let out your negative views rather than filling it up everyother place.  Fans who get offended can avoid such topics and those who dislike can show it there.

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
BTW, if all have put the efforts to close this thread and I have re-opened it now, my apologies.  I didn't mean to.  The topic was so good that I couldn't hold back my views.

CAHAT320

CAHAT320

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
ya you r rite sachin is not a bad carector it's just that we can not bear any one taking our trio's place

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

well i agree wid visrom dii coz i think sachin acts well.hez gud.

itz d creatives who r to b blamed.........AngryAngry

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Indeed Sachin (Hrishikesh Pandey) is an incredible actor. He has the experiences and knowledge which he can use through his acting style. He is doing a great job in CID. Its useless to curse him or scold him.

May be some of us can't take him or bear him in CID. But that's not his fault. Its the Creative team who should be blamed for presenting him in a bad timing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visromawesumsonia

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

Indeed Sachin (Hrishikesh Pandey) is an incredible actor. He has the experiences and knowledge which he can use through his acting style. He is doing a great job in CID. Its useless to curse him or scold him.

May be some of us can't take him or bear him in CID. But that's not his fault. Its the Creative team who should be blamed for presenting him in a bad timing.

yaa.i agree wid u.......
he waz gud in c.i.sSB.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top