Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

congo bhinder on being goldie. rest its ignore for me on this topic. I am sorry if this process I hurt someone. Don't worry I am here only present in other threads. but shhh silent viewer here in this thread.

Thanks Sunny Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Please realise that I am no big fan of Sachin or an admirer of HP. I am just neutral to him now. He's ok... I don't want to hold him responsible for fall in the quality of episodes.

You know what - a few days back I posted a message saying that I am 'out' of any Sachin bashing on this forum. After that there were a few people PMing me saying that even they don't hate Sachin and these repeated attacks are hurting them. But there are a few dominant active members who impose their views on others and because of this they are scared to write their opinions openly.

I gave it a thought and realised that they are right. Maybe even I was avoiding the topic of Sachin for a few days because  I wanted to avoid such controversy or maybe because some of those who don't like Sachin are good friends of mine and I didn't want to get into a conflict with them.

Even yesterday someone PMed to me about this and I asked the person to go ahead and post his/her views. But the person was hesitant. Then I promised myself that if ever there is another post particularly targetting Sachin, I am going to open a thread and tell everyone to stop it. And last night, there was such a trigger, which the member has very sportingly deleted. .

Now look where this has turned. This whole thing has created a divide. Some of  the members 'agree to disagree' with me on certain issues and continue to remain friends. Why not on this issue? Why should we leave the forum for this?

Edited by visrom - 29 July 2010 at 12:05am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Well I am disappointed to read this - active members imposing their views on others. Can't speak for others but I am one of the active members here and I don't think I have turned into a dictator for people to be scared of posting on the forum. And if I have then I don't see any reason why I should here.

The problem is everything we say today is BASHING. So either the meaning of this word has changed or I don't understand what it means. Most of us have been very clear that its not HP but over exposure of Sachin we have a problem with. Now if that is supposed to be bashing Sachin and turning into a Sachin hater then there is nothing to talk about.

Edited by prabha. - 28 July 2010 at 8:59pm

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
if we stop mentioning bad performance,bad script,and bad stories,then why do we watch the show?criticism is not bashing.and without criticism how they could eliminate errors?but its now better to keep mum because we are tired,thats all.
I dont have any softcorner towards the new recruits.

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Please friends, do not go away from this forum.
I know we are all tired about complaining about the poor quality of the recent episodes, but if we watch the show we will always give our responses, both positive and negative, it is criticism not bashing.
For 12 long years we are watching this show and we have developed a bond with it. That's why we criticise when we find it is not up to the mark.

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
-Deleted-

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 29 July 2010 at 12:08am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Forget it @Bhinder. Leave it. This is an endless debate that will lead to nothing. Take off your post above or tone it down, if possible.

Edited by prabha. - 29 July 2010 at 12:09am

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Guys, i was out of this thread since my first and last post...now i returned and found that the situation has worsened to a large extent! Its better we forget the issue.... leave it now... Sorry if i hurted anyone....never meant to... just personal opinions that may differ.

this is an open forum, people have difefrent opinions..nobody is restricting any one to stop expressing their views..... just sharing personal opinions.... lets not get into this "fight" now.... why create problems in IF because of "SACHIN"??? leave it.....everyone is free to express their feelings....sorry for using the term "bashing"...i guess i was the one who did so...anyways SORRY!!! go ahead and move on! let the topic be closed.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top