Page 5 Page 7

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeet23

Originally posted by jiya1

Originally posted by jeet23

its ok jiya di...n we should not argue on sachin's role,,but think to improve d quality!

<div></div>Are hamare think karane se ka hga jeet...ye to actor ka aur director ka kaam hein...better to leave this matter

but we ccan send them a letter agin describing what is happening to CID. again !
hamane bheja tha....koi faada nahi huva,...lekin baad mein dekhenge...pehele sabko cool hone do.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Anyway I am out of here.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Anyway I am out of here.
M also...guys better to stop here...kuch achha socho...prane cases dekho aur thode shant ho jao...tc of all

droidnafiz

Goldie

droidnafiz

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
that's why i told to give sachin a speciality and bring him in the accurate scene. if u want to give sachin more priority, then just make a episode on him, no prob. we just don't want to c him in every frame. that's totally out of screenplay. we like fredry, but if he too comes in every frame then we too hate it.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

See we are on a sympathy wave for Sachin right now. Sometime back it was for Taarika now it is Sachin's turn.

But why such mercies on him only, why not for everyone Kajal and her wardrobe, Sonali and her bickering, FW and its production values, SONY and its policies, last but not the least the poor story and screenplay writer too? Salil Singh, Nitika Kanwar, Sanjay Wandrekar, Ajay Kumar, why no sympathy for them. We are always complaining about FW, SONY and Creative team, more than we have ever complained about AB, even they need a break then, don't they. 

Edited by prabha. - 28 July 2010 at 12:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thind

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I agree We should go back in threads and check out the names of people Related to CID we ever Bashed .. and Write their names In starting of One thread ..Everyone will come by turn and apologize .. After this, No One will complaint about anyone does not matter although they show us Romantic Drama,Comedy Circus or Stories with head and tail ...Keep Shush and Give a break to them and self

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.

droidnafiz

Goldie

droidnafiz

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
look at the "khatra chemical bomb ka" that's the only perfect case with every officer casts plus the 3 forensic docs. i think they had that story before they collected casts, and only for that episode. and after that the casts somehow very crowded, even without kajal,tasha and sonali they can't match the casts for the scenes.

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
congo bhinder on being goldie. rest its ignore for me on this topic. I am sorry if this process I hurt someone. Don't worry I am here only present in other threads. but shhh silent viewer here in this thread.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 28 July 2010 at 1:08pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top