Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeet23

@prabha di...then we should pray that TRP should fall...it has already dropped hugely!!

I can't do that, my Trio's face comes in front of me. How can I ever in my lifetime wish their hardwork goes to waste. No I can never ever do that.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
its ok jiya di...n we should not argue on sachin's role,,but think to improve d quality!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

its ok jiya di...n we should not argue on sachin's role,,but think to improve d quality!
Are hamare think karane se ka hga jeet...ye to actor ka aur director ka kaam hein...better to leave this matter

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I can't do that, my Trio's face comes in front of me. How can I ever in my lifetime wish their hardwork goes to waste. No I can never ever do that.

yeah ur right ...i dint said that seriously,,and we will always want d trio to be successful in their life!! Clap

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Somewhere I was expecting this. when I wrote that line I knew someone will say this. I didn't mean that see after disappointing episodes (good episodes also) this is place we enjoy or say express ourself completely, related to CID. But somewhere negativity started prevailing over here so just to give a break I said that talk about postitives. Its open forum one can express whatever one wants but please don't think of becoming less active over here. 

@sunny I know what you exactly mean. Like I have already said, if we talk about bad stories we are bashing the writer, if we talk about bad acting we are bashing the actor, if we talk about bad production values we are bashing a reputed production house, if we call out to Singh Saab then too amazingly we are bashing him as well.

Where is the positive feeling left in CID to bring it here on to the forum????

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya1

<div></div>Are hamare think karane se ka hga jeet...ye to actor ka aur director ka kaam hein...better to leave this matter

but we ccan send them a letter agin describing what is happening to CID. again !

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Guys just an idea how about start a Story Contest??? Shocked

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Next epiosde definitely we will have. be optimistic.  when we don't like one thing we write it over here but writing repeatedly one thing in different sense somewhere take sense of bashing. So some may feel we are bashing actually. Every thread contains that thing only.

Ok why not we leave our views about current situation in current episode discussion and let not that effect other discussions. Whatever we don't like in current epiosde just pour in that thread and taking no negative feeling in other threads.

If we like something  in that current epsiode that we can take to other threads happily

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 28 July 2010 at 12:00pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top