Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
n now,we ,atleast i m used with sachin n he doesnt suit dat bad as before...main problem is poor stories n script,,they seriously need to improve their quality or else again TRP wil fall down like in 2008... n they should rock an episode this INDEPENDENCE DAY...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeet23

they seriously need to improve their quality or else again TRP wil fall down like in 2008

From what I understand its going to be the other way round. They are awaiting for the TRPs to fall and then they will pay attention to quality, till then its going to be just the way it is now. In other words we have to wish the TRPs fall, to see corrective action. That was the only thing left to do.

Prevention Is Better Than Cure is ancient history does not hold true in these days.

Edited by prabha. - 28 July 2010 at 11:23am

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
question is not whether sachin is bad or good. why we don't like sachin is that we are seeing more of him rather than abhi and daya and most importantly their togetherness and this fact we don't be able to digest. we have become so possessive for our lovely duo that we can't tolerate anyone who comes in between these two. whoever comes in between, immediately feeling of dislike develope for that person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Which is such a rare find. In short it means become less active on the forum.

Somewhere I was expecting this. when I wrote that line I knew someone will say this. I didn't mean that see after disappointing episodes (good episodes also) this is place we enjoy or say express ourself completely, related to CID. But somewhere negativity started prevailing over here so just to give a break I said that talk about postitives. Its open forum one can express whatever one wants but please don't think of becoming less active over here. 

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Originally posted by prabha.

Which is such a rare find. In short it means become less active on the forum.

Somewhere I was expecting this. when I wrote that line I knew someone will say this. I didn't mean that see after disappointing episodes (good episodes also) this is place we enjoy or say express ourself completely, related to CID. But somewhere negativity started prevailing over here so just to give a break I said that talk about postitives. Its open forum one can express whatever one wants but please don't think of becoming less active over here.

Lets Count Positives we have right now

1. Old Memories
2. Hope Upcoming episode to be good
Anything else?? Anyone? Shocked
Confused

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@bhinder...only OLD MEMORIES....

@prabha di...then we should pray that TRP should fall...it has already dropped hugely!!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Some  how this topic star due to my creation(indirectly)...I am sorry for creating such a creationBut friends how much we should disscuss this things yaar...lets stop...Due to  last few episodes we became frustrete...we are tring to come out of it...will succeed to some extent....but after watching new episode that positiveness turend into negetiveness...we know ki CID halat etani thik nahi hein...and due to that  our forum also affected...yaar bus huva abhi...hum kabhi kabhi jyada behes karane lagate hein...hum hamara tension kam karaneke liye aate hein...lekin aaj kal tension badha hein...ab aisa kuch kariye jisase tension kam ho...ye sab dekhakar hum aur bhi negetive ho jate hein...aaj ye sab sehen shakti se paar ho gaya esaliye mein likh rahi hum...hamare forum ki bhi ranaka chali ja rahi hein...plz ab dsara socho...kuch naya jisase yha positivity aaye

Edited by jiya1 - 28 July 2010 at 11:52am

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
See this is not like end of world no hope for improvement. yes you never know what upcoming episode had for us. ACP sir is in form. We can see changes being made in composition of team every week rather every episode. It clearly is visible they are not settled or comfortable yet.  I am not saying they did very good job in last few weeks. Ok episodes were very bad but still if we keep on saying one thing again and again it looks like kuch zada ho raha hai. Give it a break. somewhere our negative words effect ourself also. we expressed this thing number of times but same thing again and again. SO said talk about good things. Change of atmosphere here. If epsiode is bad say the truth its bad but don't let  that effect other threads as well.

Leave it do the way everyone wants I was just in positive mood so saying this but yes I am very well disappointed with recent episodes but my mood is such so want to ignore things I didn't like

Post Reply New Post

Go to top