Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Of late, everyone seems to be going for Sachin. Ok, we didn't like the fact that he was referred to as 'sir' by Freddie and that did hurt many of us including me. But that's not his fault. These attacks on Sachin...shouting out loudly to get him out of the show  and working out strategies for his removal are getting a bit too much. I personally don't think he is that bad.

To tell you the truth, the stories are mediocre, the distribution of work to the team members is chaotic and direction of the episodes is poor. And somehow everyone seems to be taking out all their frustration on Sachin, mainly because from the time the bi-weekly started, he has been pretty regular and is visible in most of the scenes.  That's not a valid reason for bashing someone to this extent. C'mon, he is not the one at fault.

I remember there was a thread a couple of days back, where someone had mentioned something bad about Abhijeet and a few of us were all quick enough to send PMs to Ambrosia to get the thread closed. Sachin is also a part of the team and there are people here who are ok with him. I am one of them.

Could you all please give this a break. Ask them to make better episodes, more interesting stories and better screenplay. Kindly refrain from bashing up Sachin or anyone else.  

Edited by visrom - 28 July 2010 at 9:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debayonawesumsonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
The truth of today is that CID standards are going down for 3 reasons -
* Double Dose (Biweekly)
* Battalion Brigade (Large Cast)
* Bad Scripts & Screenplay and even poor Direction at times

I agree AB is most targeted because he is the most visible of the new set of people and somewhere its his entry we hold responsible for this new down fall. Like if in a reality show you favorite contestant got out while the one you did not want stays on, you automatically hold that contestant responsible for it. Right or Wrong but that the was human mind thinks. Its not AB's fault, its not FW's fault and it not our fault either.

CID is not leaving any happy feeling after we watch the show. All that we loved is taken away and this is an almost unanimous opinion. Since members feel someone is watching this forum, they all want to let that someone know what they think and since everyone has the same opinion, its seems like we are getting after one person. So actually until things change, there is nothing new to discuss.

The only thing left is TO VENT, remember old times and vent, see good old scenes and vent, see new cases then get frustrated and vent, see bad promos and vent, see bad cases and vent, see bad acting and vent. AND these days Venting = Bashing. Well I don't know what is left for us to talk about apart from that. We try to keep ourselves busy will contests, poems, stories (which again some complain of having an overdose of),  old case discussions, etc but when it comes to new stuff the opinion is going to be the same.

Maybe it time to give IF itself a break and get over this sense of ownership we have developed for CID and maybe for IF too. The TRUTH is - NONE OF THEM BELONG TO US.

Edited by prabha. - 28 July 2010 at 10:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayhi2subhinder.thind

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Personally if I don't like someone or say don't want to talk about that person I avoid. So I am doing to my best level. I don't want to talk about him anymore till everything gets settle. Its very chaotic whosoever fault it is but I am not enjoying CID epsiode these days.

Till date he is not in my like list thats truth.

Shagnika

Coolbie

Shagnika

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
you wont believe but i was about to open this thread today! i completely agree...its not that i like the character sachin but i feel we are crossing our limits.the way we are behavin now is realy like bashing the character! its reached to such an extent that it seems peopl have started bashing hrishkesh sir also!

we need to be a little more careful while expressing our anger towards anybody.we already know that many members have started visitin IF being a HP fan.

i am not sayin that we should stop expresing our views.of course, most of our comments here are always for the betterment of the show.just askin people to be a little more careful about others feelins as well. like we dnt want people to say anythng against abhi-daya n our favourite team...so obviously some might get hurt as well. critisism should not turn into "bashing"...

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
First of all,whatever i will say be my personal opinion

I never watch Actor HP before .. So There is no question to Like him if I don't know him then how can i Like him...and what is respect for that.I can't respect someone if i don't know that person.. this all is about Actor .. Now Character, Let me pronounce AB, He would come in Indian Idol as Host, I might liked him or In Comdey Circus as Contestant(No Offence - there are many actors participating in Show) But he came in CID, as Extras which leads difficulty to cameraman ... He came when It was not necessary, and moreover, his arrival changed Fredericks, Vivek and Tasha in Extras Moreover, Abh-Daya not together in any frame... I will blame FW for this.. their strategy was totally wrong and unacceptable.. If he would arrived as Vivek (character) I would accept him because there was a need of Character but now When three people are already there in row for dialogues you brought someone who is eating up others work.. I can't accept this fact...

I don't hate AB I just don't Like him.. and it is my personal opinion .. I don't impose this on anyone,.. Moreover, there is a slight difference between Hate and Dislike .. Disliking someone means that you like them, you don't like their ways. Hating someone means you loathe them with every fiber being in your body. Dis-liking you can get over sometimes,Hate is full of ignorance and can consume you if you let it.... Yes, I can Overcome my disliking, If FW turns him as what Vivek and Fredericks doing today... That will be my last day of disliking Character...

This is a fact that if you are criticizing others, be ready to get your favorites to be targeted .. Fresh Example happened here couple of days ago and happening daily in II5 Forum...

Give what next person deserves ... If they deserve applause, do with open heart. On other hand, if criticism do that with open eyes.. I mean If stories are bad You can't blame Character for this.. this is totally unfair and it is like we are putting our frustration on one character... But if Character is acting bad, taking away originality of show, making it look like street drama... what can help your feelings to be dig inside your heart???

But never the less, Be in shoes of Respect while criticizing anyone.. Thats the last thing.. Except this, I never liked this Character and I won't Like it until it is getting more importance than people there since starting of Show..

I have observed that behind My disliking, FW is playing big hand ... They have turned out Character like the way I can't help Myself ...

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 28 July 2010 at 11:12am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Don't talk about Sachin-Kajal-Sonali (they have fans), Don't talk about FW (a reputed production house), There is nothing to talk about Team, Trio or Duo (what to talk about that is non-existent). If we talk about stories we seem to bash the production and the writer.

Secondly I don't think we have been bashing AB. It is true that the acting is not inspiring at all, dialog delivery is not up to the mark, the screen presence is very boring and over exposure is frustrating. These are the views which we are now not supposed to express. We have discussed everything that was possible in these last 6 months.

I want to know what should we talk about?

Edited by prabha. - 28 July 2010 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanzabhinder.thindm_kal2011

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Positives onlyBig smile. if we can still find though. Its open forum and environment here keeps on changing. I think visrom is just trying to change environment over here.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Positives onlyBig smile. if we can still find though.

Which is such a rare find. In short it means become less active or quit the forum.

Edited by prabha. - 28 July 2010 at 11:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top