Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 28: Overall A Good Epi (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update! I have a couple of questions. Let me preface these questions by saying that I'm not Indian and I live in the US.

1. What were the envelopes about?

2. Where was the Mehta's son? Doesn't he want to see what Kinjal looks and acts like? Should he have been there? If so, why wasn't he?

3. What's with Rashi and Jigar? Why is she so weird around him?

Oh, one more thing.

4. In the episode with the white shirt turning pink etc. Why did she wash it by hand? Do they not have a washing machine?

I'm trying to learn more about the Indian culture, and I just don't get some of this!

Thanks so much!

Tammie

ps - I just saw the pictures of what Aham looks like in real life. Good heavens, why don't they let him look like that in the show?!   He's an attractive guy! He looks like such a sourpuss on the show! Smile

sanya90

Groupbie

sanya90

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update.
i really like koki, especially the way she handles rashi!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Thank you for the update! I have a couple of questions. Let me preface these questions by saying that I'm not Indian and I live in the US.

1. What were the envelopes about?
Some money is to be put inside the Envelopes as A Blessing for the person whom it has to be given......its a tradition india when any occasion like marriage and birthday is celebrated the guests will give these Envelopes.....

2. Where was the Mehta's son? Doesn't he want to see what Kinjal looks and acts like? Should he have been there? If so, why wasn't he?
Mr. Mehta mentioned that his son is out of town due to office work........

3. What's with Rashi and Jigar? Why is she so weird around him?
Rashi married Jigar only for money....and never loves him. so when ever Jigar comes near  to her romantically she feels wired and uncomfortable abt it........

Oh, one more thing.

4. In the episode with the white shirt turning pink etc. Why did she wash it by hand? Do they not have a washing machine?
coz the shirt was in terrace and Washing Machine might not be at terrace.....

I'm trying to learn more about the Indian culture, and I just don't get some of this!
no probs dear...its gr8 that u want to know more abt indian culture........

Thanks so much!
my pleasure.....

Tammie

ps - I just saw the pictures of what Aham looks like in real life. Good heavens, why don't they let him look like that in the show?!   He's an attractive guy! He looks like such a sourpuss on the show! Smile
hahaha...we all are AhamHolic and i think u are also one..so welcome to the gang....and agree he is Damn Dashin and Attarctive in real life and with A Cweet and Lovely Smile...but CVs are not willing to show his those qualities....m fed up with angry youngman look....and hope in future they will show what all we want.........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top