Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

July 28: Overall A Good Epi (Page 2)

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hmm i wonder what rashi will do now.Evil Smile thanks alot for the update. gosh aham u're a Pig   LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

puvini IF-Dazzler
puvini
puvini

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hi sadhli thanks for the update.. Hope u all doing well.. SNS still in same place except few things.. Hopefully there vl b a mahaepi at this weekend.. Expecting something big.. But dont know what wud happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnie

thx sadhli , wonderful update. I wonder what will Rashi do now , Koki has asked Gopi to stay wiz her everytime.

m also confused dear....but as per the new promo of Maha epi..its now clear Rashi will be after Koki and Gopi to ruin what they had done correct...
just w8ing to watch the Spl Epi,,

tahnx for liking
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayaAli

Im so glad that atleast the writers have changed the story a bit to have a family wedding, i was getting sick of koki and her angry eyebrows all the time for every episode.

The show has been running for weeks now but in the shows time I dont think that the Gopi/Aham and Rashi/Jigar marriage has even been a week. If someone tunes in this time next year then maybe they will be at their one month anniversary!! LOL

m still not believing CVs with Spl Epi thingy and trying to put things in right place...as its just a tralor and picture abhi baaki hai.......so until i'll see something changed in terms of proceedings in the show i really cant be ditched by CVs and their plans..

@bold...i love ur comment.....all what is happening is just like a Slow motion movie.....everything is going on in snail Pace......and what all we as fans are expecting happen in this speed it will be possible in next year.....like Gopi-Aham love track, Rashi transformation or she will be thrown out of MM ...

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prikiashi

abhi dekhte hai Rashi kaise plans banayeing as Gopi willl Koki's shadow

hmmm....we dont have any other option except to w8 and wtach...what khicdi is pakking in Rashi's brain..lolLOL
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

hmm i wonder what rashi will do now.Evil Smile thanks alot for the update.
bas aage dekho hota hai kya..hehehe

gosh aham u're a Pig   LOL
*m crying* Aham is not like this..he is Damn dashin and Handsome...ok...so dare to say like this for him......*kidding*

m just wondering till what time we all will hate him for his rude attitude....CVs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz change him fpr God's sake..and if not then For His Fans only...who all are just Aham-holic to the coreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

Hi sadhli thanks for the update.. Hope u all doing well.. SNS still in same place except few things.. Hopefully there vl b a mahaepi at this weekend.. Expecting something big.. But dont know what wud happen

my pleasure dear.....m perfectly fine...
agree SNS is like the same as it was week b4...kuchh nahi hua....
hmm..only thing to be looking forward is Spl Epi on saturday....but no expectaions from CVs as they very well know how to ruin our expectations by showing all rubbish.......
maneet.n.shanak IF-Rockerz
maneet.n.shanak
maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Meh I knew it NOTHING would happen :( boooo to that :(
Thanks for the update luv!

Go to top