Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

July 28: Overall A Good Epi

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli! Sounds like a good epi...can't wait to get home and watch.
sajnie thumbnail

thx sadhli , wonderful update. I wonder what will Rashi do now , Koki has asked Gopi to stay wiz her everytime.

MayaAli thumbnail

Im so glad that atleast the writers have changed the story a bit to have a family wedding, i was getting sick of koki and her angry eyebrows all the time for every episode.

The show has been running for weeks now but in the shows time I dont think that the Gopi/Aham and Rashi/Jigar marriage has even been a week. If someone tunes in this time next year then maybe they will be at their one month anniversary!! 😆
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abhi dekhte hai Rashi kaise plans banayeing as Gopi willl Koki's shadow
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm i wonder what rashi will do now.😈 thanks alot for the update. gosh aham u're a 🐷   😆
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi sadhli thanks for the update.. Hope u all doing well.. SNS still in same place except few things.. Hopefully there vl b a mahaepi at this weekend.. Expecting something big.. But dont know what wud happen
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajnie

thx sadhli , wonderful update. I wonder what will Rashi do now , Koki has asked Gopi to stay wiz her everytime.

m also confused dear....but as per the new promo of Maha epi..its now clear Rashi will be after Koki and Gopi to ruin what they had done correct...
just w8ing to watch the Spl Epi,,

tahnx for liking
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayaAli

Im so glad that atleast the writers have changed the story a bit to have a family wedding, i was getting sick of koki and her angry eyebrows all the time for every episode.

The show has been running for weeks now but in the shows time I dont think that the Gopi/Aham and Rashi/Jigar marriage has even been a week. If someone tunes in this time next year then maybe they will be at their one month anniversary!! 😆

m still not believing CVs with Spl Epi thingy and trying to put things in right place...as its just a tralor and picture abhi baaki hai.......so until i'll see something changed in terms of proceedings in the show i really cant be ditched by CVs and their plans..

@bold...i love ur comment.....all what is happening is just like a Slow motion movie.....everything is going on in snail Pace......and what all we as fans are expecting happen in this speed it will be possible in next year.....like Gopi-Aham love track, Rashi transformation or she will be thrown out of MM ...

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: prikiashi

abhi dekhte hai Rashi kaise plans banayeing as Gopi willl Koki's shadow

hmmm....we dont have any other option except to w8 and wtach...what khicdi is pakking in Rashi's brain..lol😆