Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
What's brewing between Naitik and Sneha ?
STARONE.IN

STAR Plus' prime time show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain is about Naitik and Akshara's love after marriage. The plot has taken a slight twist as Akshara is feeling jealous about Sneha's presence in Naitik's office, while Naitik is doing everything possible to get Akshara's attention.

STARONE.IN

We contacted Naitik Singhania about the confusion. He said, "Sneha is a colleague, who is a designer. My clients like her work, which is why she is still at office. While I haven't fallen in love with her, I'm doing things to make Akshara jealous because she's spending less time with me at home. I'm not aware that Sneha is getting drawn to me, because if she is, I'm not interested. I'm very much in love with Akshara and I want her to feel that I'm an important part of her life."

We spoke to Sneha, who said that she's falling in love with Naitik. "He is very simple and down to earth. I don't know that he's a married man, but I fell in love with him when he gifted me a sari. I feel that he likes me as well," she said. 

In the coming episodes, the audience finds out that Naitik is not well and on hearing this, Sneha comes to the house in Akshara's absence and takes care of him. Will this intensify Akshara's jealousy? Will Naitik reciprocate Sneha's feelings? Will Sneha tell Naitik how she feels? To know this and more, don't forget to watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

LINK :- http://starplus.startv.in/news/593/what%E2%80%99s-brewing-between-naitik-and-sneha-.aspx

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

saggi80piuumanasi_31sia.k_1beautiful16moonlight08--Pravz----Mahi--..Akaisha..sanw.Senorita.--Nishita---Vanshika-_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's brewing between Naitik and Sneha ?- Article" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
wat is dis ab yeh akshara kahan gayi oh god wat is this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1-mari-sanw

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. Who the hell asked naitik to gift yedi a sari? Is he in his senses? Now new drama of yedi taking care of Naitik...is he tht dumb not to realise she has feelings for him? Where has Aksh gone for yedi to come and take care of naitik......dimri ko maarna chahiye Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshsia.k_1pree4rusanw

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Thnx for the article
Akshi kahan gayee??? dun tell me tht varsha problem again...Ouch......plzzz this is not done...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08-mari-pree4rusanw

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Thanks for the article. Who the hell asked naitik to gift yedi a sari? Is he in his senses? Now new drama of yedi taking care of Naitik...is he tht dumb not to realise she has feelings for him? Where has Aksh gone for yedi to come and take care of naitik......dimri ko maarna chahiye Angry

seriously nd who is she to take care of him nd hw did the singhaniya allow her to do so???? ab unke sanskar rethi-rivaaz kahan gaye aur woh gaya3 jo hamesha akshi ko taunt marti hai yeh ish ghar ki reth nahi hai toh so unke ghar ke reth mein koi ajaan ladki unke munna ka khyal rak sakthi haiAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgirl

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Thnx for the article
Akshi kahan gayee??? dun tell me tht varsha problem again...Ouch......plzzz this is not done...Angry

I am quite sure Aksh will walk in when yedi is taking care of him. Naitik is mad ya...Aksh isnt doing anything in return. She is just getting upset...why cant she give him a piece of her mind?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1pree4ru

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged

sab saree ke wajah se hua...why the hell Naitik gifted her saree? salary kam thi kya?>?? n where is Akshara  that she has come over to take care of him.....? how did she was allowed to come..?? Angry Angry

pree4ru

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

seriously nd who is she to take care of him nd hw did the singhaniya allow her to do so???? ab unke sanskar rethi-rivaaz kahan gaye aur woh gaya3 jo hamesha akshi ko taunt marti hai yeh ish ghar ki reth nahi hai toh so unke ghar ke reth mein koi ajaan ladki unke munna ka khyal rak sakthi haiAngry

Jaleli ka naam mat lo...pagal aurat hai...she will very grateful to yedi for taking care of her son. Dead

pree4ru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top