Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey tnx for the post @tellyaddict. even i watched the promo. nooooo..i dont want koki to hurt.if she hurts then who vl be after eveil rashi. hope nothing will happen to her.
this CV's can do anything yaar..it might be a dream of rashi also.who know..let's see
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think scene is about - Aham had almost thrown Gopi out of the MM but Koki comes at peak time and saves Gopi 😃  ...     Source - Nazim itself 😳 
Edited by prikiashi - 13 years ago
sajnie thumbnail

i jus hope Gopi's fate doesnt get worse and she doesnt go out of the house.

If Koki gets hurt, Gopi will be held responsible for it n Aham might ask her to stay away from his mother and if ever Gopi takes care of Koki, Rashi will mess everything, making it worse n maybe Gopi might be thrown out of the house.

Another possibilty is Gopi might save Koki and gets injured herself n Rashi is asked to look after Gopi or if Koki gets hurt, she might tell evryone that Gopi is behind this and everyone might start hating Gopi and throw her out of the house.

hope the best will happen tomorow, I am fed up seeing Rashi winning everytime. Its high time they show Rashi's plans to fail one after another and eventually gets exposed.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i don't think if gopi get hurt then ahem will think about her as he absolutely have no feeling for her
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Sadhli for the link.... good job.
Huhhh yeh Rashi is just toooo much.
Rose-Petals thumbnail
guys i think Koki ko kuch nahi hoga but Rashi'll not b successful in this saazish & her reall face'll b expose to the whole family.wat's say????
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i too want the same ayesha, bt fir bhi dar lag raha hai, pata nahi kya hoga kal? Koki n gopi ki bajaye rashi fasni chahiye.

Nd thanx 4 liking.
Rose-Petals thumbnail
deskho zara again thanks.😆
ya Sadhli i don't want Gopi to tease Koki anymore by following Rashi's stupid ideas while Kooki is so nice to Gopi.😳
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my mistake

bt i dont knw how gopi wil keep herself away frm rashi n her shaatir dimag.