Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Wow Mahaepi on 31 July: with promo, vid added (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
thank u sooo much sadhli for the video link. thnks for ur efforts

so rashi replaced the kaala channa with wht?? and u reckon they gonna show the pressure cooker blasting in the kitcheN??????
agar koki hurt hui then ahem gonna get angery wid koki coz her fault etc but of course its gonna be gopi looking after koki so hopefully he wll see the good side of her and will become soft hearted towards her too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow Mahaepi on 31 July: with promo, vid added (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the promo sadli.
let  us see if there is  any twist or things get worse for Gopi.
keep us posted 

sajnie

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
hey that's really a treat for me i have 2 mahaepisodes to catch on 31st july one is zee tv yahan mein ghar ghar kheli and secondly sns wow we'll be having great time. 

mysticgirl

mysticgirl

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

M watching the episode now...
and guess kya dekha maine...i saw advertisement that on
July 31, Saturday we will be having Mahaepisode of our SNS.....

Isnt it gr8...at last CVs ne humari sun li......

DancingDancingyyyiiiipiii.....m dancing....

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Where is the Party...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
below is the link of the promo....its not of very good quality as I just captured it through my cell and uploaded it....
so sorrryy for that..but i could not stop myself from being posting it here.....

Maha Epi Promo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Below is the Title for the Promo
Rashi Ka Shadyantra...Kya Karega Gopi Ko Beghar
Rashi's Evil Plan...Will Make Gopi to Leave her House
Urmi says to Rashi that on Puranmashi (night od Full Moon) and when Koki will let Gopi to make Kaale Chano ka Prasad then u'll do ur plan, all this in BG and On Screen Rashi is doing something with Cooker and closes it, and Rashi says
Aaj To Tu Gayi Gopi.

Just the Koki comes to see the cooker and she screams.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It means CVs are going to follow our ideas of getting Koki hurt and then might be Aham will know the real Gopi...
Thanks

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
hey tnx for the post @tellyaddict. even i watched the promo. nooooo..i dont want koki to hurt.if she hurts then who vl be after eveil rashi. hope nothing will happen to her.
this CV's can do anything yaar..it might be a dream of rashi also.who know..let's see

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i think scene is about - Aham had almost thrown Gopi out of the MM but Koki comes at peak time and saves Gopi Big smile  ...     Source - Nazim itself Embarrassed 

Edited by prikiashi - 30 July 2010 at 2:50am

sajnie

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged

i jus hope Gopi's fate doesnt get worse and she doesnt go out of the house.

If Koki gets hurt, Gopi will be held responsible for it n Aham might ask her to stay away from his mother and if ever Gopi takes care of Koki, Rashi will mess everything, making it worse n maybe Gopi might be thrown out of the house.

Another possibilty is Gopi might save Koki and gets injured herself n Rashi is asked to look after Gopi or if Koki gets hurt, she might tell evryone that Gopi is behind this and everyone might start hating Gopi and throw her out of the house.

hope the best will happen tomorow, I am fed up seeing Rashi winning everytime. Its high time they show Rashi's plans to fail one after another and eventually gets exposed.

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i don't think if gopi get hurt then ahem will think about her as he absolutely have no feeling for her

Post Reply New Post

Go to top