Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: taral83

Taral, we will have to agree to disagree on that point then...people can surprise you.

As for Aham ... you have said it all...once mommy told him what to do there wasn't any looking back for him.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovtv

@taral... agree with your analysis ...things are much easier for both Koki and Aham with Gopi in the joint family. I am enjoying the drama of the show.

But in reality who is to say someone like Anita wouldn't have made a good wife and wouldn't have adjusted to like in the joint family.

@bold...shelly very correct....
Anita can be a good wife....but all depends upon the situations a person in....
might be she will get some one better that Aham who will understand and love her as wife instead of making his love for mom as a barrier in that......

MayaAli thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

I should have said that in addition to loving the husband and his family and being attracted to the husband...but you still need respect to culture, history, language etc...

If it was only about companionship honestly I would get a dog...who needs all the aggravation of everything else!

😆 you would kiss a dog? eat dinner with a dog? have children with a dog? 😆

I should send out a warning to all dog owners.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

@bold....good one.....agar aisa nahi hota to Anita ya to suicide kar leti ya Koki ko hi maar deti...
My POV...No Offence to any of Anita's fan if any.....

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Gopi in my opinion is just way sweeter and more innocent then Anita (again.....not saying that Anita is bad or mean)............All Gopi wants is love from her own....she would do anything for love in return. This quality makes her ideal for Koki and Ahem both. Ahem wants a wife that listens to his mother and doesn't say a word against her. Koki wants a bahu that would keep her beloved son happy and listen to her ever step of the way. If Rashi wasn't being a pain in the butt, Gopi would have been on cloud nine with Koki already. She would have wah wah Gopi with all her good work. Koki has shown her goodness by returning and explaining y she is giving Gopi's parents picture back. That said and meant alot for me towards Koki's character. As Baa says Koki is hard on the outside but soft inside. And it takes a girl like Gopi in my opinion to truly understand a lady like Koki and break that hard shell. It requires a lot of patience and control, which Anita didn't seem to have.

Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Gopi in my opinion is just way sweeter and more innocent then Anita (again.....not saying that Anita is bad or mean)............All Gopi wants is love from her own....she would do anything for love in return. This quality makes her ideal for Koki and Ahem both. Ahem wants a wife that listens to his mother and doesn't say a word against her. Koki wants a bahu that would keep her beloved son happy and listen to her ever step of the way. If Rashi wasn't being a pain in the butt, Gopi would have been on cloud nine with Koki already. She would have wah wah Gopi with all her good work. Koki has shown her goodness by returning and explaining y she is giving Gopi's parents picture back. That said and meant alot for me towards Koki's character. As Baa says Koki is hard on the outside but soft inside. And it takes a girl like Gopi in my opinion to truly understand a lady like Koki and break that hard shell. It requires a lot of patience and control, which Anita didn't seem to have.

completely agree...

if Rashi would have done that all her acts to ruin gopi's image....then till now gopi must be Apple of Koki's eyes...
and if Kinjal would not have done the Necklace fiasco then Aham also would have started to have some concern for her....as b4 that he started to look at her but Kinjal ne kaam kharab kar diya...
Anita is not bad...but she just cant be compared with Gopi...neither in qualities nor in having the life full of facilities....
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

completely agree...

if Rashi would have done that all her acts to ruin gopi's image....then till now gopi must be Apple of Koki's eyes...
and if Kinjal would not have done the Necklace fiasco then Aham also would have started to have some concern for her....as b4 that he started to look at her but Kinjal ne kaam kharab kar diya...
Anita is not bad...but she just cant be compared with Gopi...neither in qualities nor in having the life full of facilities....

totally agree........ahem did some what had a little concern for Gopi in the start......remember with the jewlery punishment.....he drank tea from her too............so.....if anything he was still able to look at her........now its like mein kaun or tu kaun......................kinjal and rashi both need to like go away.....come back in a year if they want.......by then our angry young man might create a soft spot for our sweet gopi
c111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If Anita was married to Ahem, I think she would make a good wife. But then Kokila would try and control her which Anita may adhere to first but then she probably stand up for herself as she appears to be confident and independant. I would not think she would be rude but Kokila would find it rude and complain to Ahem who is a mummy's boy and then he would fight with Anita who would fight back and then Ahem will leave for office leaving Anita to cry.
Then Anita and Ahem will makeup but Anita still does not come under the control of Kokila and this will eventually lead to the break up of Anita and Ahem as Kokila cries to Ahem who cannot stand his mothers tears. I think Anita would give him a choice either leave with her to their place or he loses her forever if he stays at his place. Ahem would choose his mother.

This is what I THINK would happen if Anita got married to Ahem
c111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

totally agree........ahem did some what had a little concern for Gopi in the start......remember with the jewlery punishment.....he drank tea from her too............so.....if anything he was still able to look at her........now its like mein kaun or tu kaun......................kinjal and rashi both need to like go away.....come back in a year if they want.......by then our angry young man might create a soft spot for our sweet gopi

Yeah agree and remeber when Gopi saved Hetal he was concerned about Gopi and when they got married he helped her to take her jewellery off. I think what really ticked him of is that she is illiterate and he thinks she is a liar