Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
hahaha! thanking 😆 they did no ehsaan 😆. obviously their show was suffering big time, otherwise they wudn't even have bothered listening to us😉 time and again their birdies and bees defamed actors and kicked the newbies out unceremoniously for their own business purposes. 😆...i wudn't say thanks but wud definitely congratulate them for realizing their mistake and taking appropriate steps for fixing things up 😛. derr aye drust aye!!!! 😉. and i am glad u guys are happy on rati's return...thanks a lot for tat....
Anam... thumbnail
@mjhtrv: U did not understand...I was commenting on the chamchagiri part
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PS-at everyone-specailly the myur fans,the sajanians are trying to join in on the celebration,dont dampen thier spiritts please...itne dino bad everyone is happy....for gods sake dont bash anyone!!
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aashi .........first of all...........i thank cvs for bringing my angel back........ especially rati for coming back for her fans..........she would have said no easily  as she was hurt much......she break herself even in one of her interview...........but our angel dint say no just because she know that her fans are working day and night for bringing her back............i love my angel.........

moreover i will not say they are humble actually.............as we suffered a lot...........and how they manipulated the polls........gave wrong statements about our angel..............of course they are not humble.......moreover they get an ultimatum of three months..........and the trps were very much less...........so they were having two choices...........one was to bring rati back and other was to end the show........

and of ourse they cant end their show...........thus decided to bring rati di back............i am sure if the trps would have been high..........and we would have not donr so many things..........i mean we mayurians did each and everything to get our angel back..............

be it spamming on facebook ( you know i never had a facebook account than two my friends made me fake ones and i spam like mad.......i never used facebook......but i used it for rati ) , mailing like  mads throughout day .........giving feedbacks on induia forums..........calling like mads and listening to the rude comments( you know i am very emotional person and i literally cried when they talk in rude manner.....but i come to mission thread ....and mayurians said ignore and encouraged me and we all continue with the mission . )..............making mayur win in each and every poll which ask whom you want to save............making posters , banners , blogs.........we dint left a thing jana.................it was not easy ........

and i am sure if they dint got the ultimatum..........our rati would have been never brought back..........we listened how harsh were they when we asked about rati..........

so i will never say they were humble ................but yup i am thankful somewhere to bring her back.........and i am actually thankful to thank rati for coming back.......

Ultimately it is mn fans win...............and i am actually proud to be a mn fan...........our spirit was awesome...........and we all played a major role in vbringing our angel back.............😃

Edited by surbhi123 - 13 years ago
mayur.sumita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam.

\

U r reacting like as if by making this post the cvs & ph r going to make her the lead of their next show

hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa cannot believe u r acting ao innocent .. few of them r thanking CV and telling how humble they.. but deepdown they themselves know how cvs are...

Why to do chamchagiri  ..be frank and sach ke liye fight karo..

Regaring Rati being new lead to the new show..she is getting good offers from other PH based on her talent and popularity.. so please do not try to twist things here..

I must say thanks to those Sajan fans who did help us to bring Rati Pandey back in this show.. but people like u will never change....
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

PS-at everyone-specailly the myur fans,the sajanians are trying to join in on the celebration,dont dampen thier spiritts please...itne dino bad everyone is happy....for gods sake dont bash anyone!!

dear i am happy that sajan fans are joining. the celebration.........and i know they all wanted my angel back........but the thing is now i very well know that cvs are not humble.........and we all suffered a lot for our angel.......and our angel did come back for us........she said in her interview even........it hurts now listening that cvs are humble.......because what they did with us was something i cant even explain.............this is the reason of mayurians reacting.............and i dont blame them today.......
Anam... thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayur.rv

</div>

hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa cannot believe u r acting ao innocent .. few of them r thanking CV and telling how humble they.. but deepdown they themselves know how cvs are...
<div>

Why to do chamchagiri..be frank and sach ke liye fight karo..

</div>
Regaring Rati being new lead to the new show..she is getting good offers from other PH based on her talent and popularity.. so please do not try to twist things here..

<div>I must say thanks to those Sajan fans who did help us to bring Rati Pandey back in this show.. but people like u will never change....

I very well know how the cvs are & if u check the entire topic u wont find a single comment of mine thanking the cvs. I only got in coz U made a personal comment. U have an opinion about me & other sajanians which I am not even going to bother to change coz its just not worth it. Dont quote me coz am out of this discussion.Edited by Anam. - 13 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree surbhi.....im very happy that the sajanians are happy for us and ratis return...but we have this point of diffriniation that we dont agree with you on....
you may not know what we went through-its been hard....
many of youll sajanians have been darlings and helped us out...but you cant deny what the cvs did!!
hope youll uderstand our POV..
liberal minded Mayurians and MJHTians wont bash you..its the Cvs we are mad at!
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Edited

bcoz I don't want to spoil ur moods..sorry ..You guys enjoy
Edited by FanOfMAYUR - 13 years ago
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok guys first stop the little fight which i,ve just seen in this post anyways we should enjoy yaar cause rati is back.I,m really overjoyed after her comeback and eagerly waiting for her apperence
When my maurians friends told me to watch this on you tube and try to mail cvs ,i did it and i think most of the hardwork of mayur fans paid off so heads off to you guys and congrats.Atleast the cvs bring back nupur withnin a two montths i guess not like ksg and shilpa
aashi wonderful post i loved it as always and party time guys🥳