Page 2 Page 2

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Delayed but not denied - Harshad and Anupriya
STARONE.IN

Tere Liye was one of the most awaited shows and became an instant hit for its starcast. Popular actor Harshad Chopra who catapulted to fame as Prem of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil has made a comeback with this show. Viewers had been waiting with bated breath for the lad to hit the airwaves for quite sometime and their wait ended once TV Czarina, Ekta Kapoor, announced Tere Liye for Star Plus.

STARONE.IN

Fans were delighted to know that the show also marks the comeback of Harshad as Anuraag. The show started with teenagers and it was predetermined to introduce grown up Taani and Anuraag in the form of Harshad and Anupriya by the end of this month. But their introduction has been delayed primarily because of the popularity, the kids are enjoying and also that the production house has decided to put an end to the track of the kids in more detailed manner.

Informs our source from the show, "Well we thought that they would introduce grown up Taani and Anurag in the maha episode which aired sometime back but they didn't want to. But they were to introduce them later on the show but it got delayed due to the overwhelming response to the kids from the viewers. Harshad and Anupriya are expected to enter sometime in the second week of August."

Says Anupriya, "We haven't been informed officially about our entry in the show but it is slated to take place by in the second week of August. Earlier it was to happen in the first week but I have come to know that they want to work a little more on the track of the kids. I haven't shot a single scene for the entry with Harshad as yet."

The pretty actress feels that the wait has been long but eventful as she has been catching up on her sleep and shopping, as once the shoot commences, it is going to invite a hectic schedule. "I agree as the horadings had Harshad and me as the face so technically it has been a long wait for us. But now its just a matter of 10 days and we will be on the show", quips Anupriya.

Kapoor feels that the kids have been accepted warmly by the viewers and probably that has resulted in the delay of their track. "This could be a reason as kids have done a marvellous job and viewers have liked them on the show. They have set the stage for us," states the actress.

But is it going to be an easy cake-walk for her to match up with the faces who have already made a place in the viewers' hearts? "It is always difficult for any actor when he or she has to step in someone else's shoes, be it replacing someone or a leap. It's like a jerk to the viewers but with time they get adjusted to new faces', signs off the actress.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutakripsynspn.92Raisin-Anu13--Hina-...Nikhita...Sanju_ZaYaHolicFallen Angel-Mink-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article-Delayed but not denied - Harshad & Anuprya" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
thnx, it will be good!Big smile

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
already posted

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Now it's the second week of August?!! Shocked TWO MORE WEEKS!! Shocked I can't cope!! Cry Me wants them NOW! Awww, I knew it was too good to be true when they said the end of this month! Anyway, I'll be counting the days! Tongue I guess it will be good if they end the kids track in a decent, interesting and detailed way and not rushed Embarrassed. x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 28 July 2010 at 7:19am

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
We are still waiting with bated whatever for the lad to hit the screen Ermm so technically nothing has changed ROFL

Inteha ho gai
Aai na khabar merey pagal Onu ki
Pagal tou hey wo, par itna bhi nahi
Phir waja kia huwi intezar ki Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296--sanchita--

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I hope this time is true and they will enter in 2nd week of August

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
If they will again extend the track and say it will be last week of august I will surely go to kill them.

minaz296

Goldie

minaz296

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
thanks for the article!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top