Pratigya

Krishnas Tatoo..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TvSerier

TvSerier

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
KrishnaDay Dreaming Kaa Tatoo bada kamka hai Pratigya because Pratigya name is soo difficut if we forget we read from Krishnas hand Big smile & jab Pratigya  pe gusa ai to tatoo dekh kar gali likalo..Wink

I Loveee Krishnu,why (stupit) Pratigya Dont see his lovee Broken Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishnas Tatoo.." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

goham1000

Goldie

goham1000

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TvSerier

<font size="3"><font color="#ff0000">KrishnaDay Dreaming</font> Kaa Tatoo bada kamka hai <font color="#00ff00">Pratigya</font> because <font color="#0000ff">Pratigya</font> name is soo difficut if we forget we read from <font color="#ffff00">Krishnas</font> hand Big smile & jab <font color="#00ffff">Pratigya</font> pe gusa ai to tatoo dekh kar gali likalo..Wink

</font><div align="left"><font size="3">I Loveee Krishnu,why (stupit) Pratigya Dont see his lovee Broken Heart</font>
</div>

LOL LOL

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged

<font size="3"><font color="#ff0000">KrishnaDay Dreaming</font> Kaa Tatoo bada kamka hai <font color="#00ff00">Pratigya</font> because <font color="#0000ff">Pratigya</font> name is soo difficut if we forget we read from <font color="#ffff00">Krishnas</font> hand Big smile & jab <font color="#00ffff">Pratigya</font> pe gusa ai to tatoo dekh kar gali likalo..Wink

</font><div align="left"><font size="3">I Loveee Krishnu,why (stupit) Pratigya Dont see his lovee Broken Heart</font>
</div>

Confused

TvSerier

TvSerier

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mykrish1000

</div>

LOL LOL

i really think that Big smile

goham1000

Goldie

goham1000

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

</div>

LOL LOL

the name of the show(the female protagonist) being difficult and that too...... you remembering it by seeing krishna's tattoo cracked me up......

TvSerier

TvSerier

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=TvSerier] <font size="3"><font color="#ff0000">KrishnaDay Dreaming</font> Kaa Tatoo bada kamka hai <font color="#00ff00">Pratigya</font> because <font color="#0000ff">Pratigya</font> name is soo difficut if we forget we read from <font color="#ffff00">Krishnas</font> hand Big smile & jab <font color="#00ffff">Pratigya</font> pe gusa ai to tatoo dekh kar gali likalo..Wink

</div>

LOL LOL

the name of the show(the female protagonist) being difficult and that too...... you remembering it by seeing krishna's tattoo cracked me up......

You Are Right!!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top