The person you would never want to meet?
Shakti Kapoor P
Who is the person you trust most?
Have you ever collected stickers that are on fruits? NO
Do you like carrots? Yes
The size of your hard-disc?
What's your favourite word?
If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
Wow its me
How much cash do you have on you?What were you doing at midnight last night?
What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?
What is your favourite ring on your phone?
What shirt are you wearing?
What do you label youself as?
Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.
Bright room or dark room?
What did the last text message on your phone say?
What's a saying you say a lot?
Who told you they loved you last?
Last furry thing you touched?
How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
Favourite age you've been so far?
Your worst enemy?
What is your current desktop picture?
What was the last thing you said to someone?
If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?
Do you like someone?
The last song you listened to?
You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist off the earth?
Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
What is your favorite cheese?
What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie?
What's the longest you've gone without taking a bath?
If anyone in the room could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why?
What is your best physical attribute?
Have you ever been arrested?
Do you have a secret talent and what is it?
What is one unique thing are you afraid of?
You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal.
You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
1. HAVE ANY SCARS?
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE?
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
12. WHAT DID YOU SEE YOURSELF DOING 5 YEARS AGO, TODAY?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE/ PERFUME?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR TO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED/PROPOSING AT?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
22. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
26. HOW MANY SONGS/ DO U HAVE ON YOUR COMPUTER/MP3 PLAYER.
27. WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR DREAMS?
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
29. FALL OUT BOY OR PANIC! AT THE DISCO?
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM 1 TO 100?
31. WHO IS BETTER, BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME STATE?
35. WHAT IS YOUR WEAKNESSES?
36. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?
37. FIRST JOB?
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
40. DO YOU READ FANFICTION AND IF SO WHAT KIND?
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT THE MOST?
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
48. WHICH FINGER(S) IS YOUR FAVORITE?
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE TO NEVER TELL?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. WHAT ARE THE FIRST NUMBERS IN YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER?
62. DO YOU WEAR A RING OR ANY JEWELRY CONSTANTLY? IF SO WHAT IS IT?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL:
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
67. DID YOU EVER SPIT IN A PUBLIC PLACE?
68. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
69.ARE YOU A GUY/GIRL PUNK, EMO, PREP, OR GEEK?
70. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT ON A DATE?
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
73. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
74. WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
77.LAST THING YOU ATE?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. NAME OF THE MALL YOU VISITED LAST?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE:
82. FAVORITE DRINK?
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
85. YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
89. FAVORITE MONTHS?
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS, LOOKING FOR LOVE OR FRIENDSHIP?
97. LOVING THE COPY PASTED QUESTIONS?
98. DID YOU EVER HELP A HELPLESS PERSON?
99. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
101.THE BEST YEAR IN YOUR LIFE::
104.YOU STAY IN A BUNGLOW OR A FLAT:
105. SUMMER OR WINTER:
106. BRAND OF JEANS YOU PREFER:
113.U LUV 2 LUV:
114.U LUV 2 HATE:
115.U'R DARN CRAZY ABOUT:
116.MUSIC,BOOKS,MOVIES U LIKE:
117.U'D DO ANYTHING FOR:
118.UR ATTITUDE IN LIFE:
119.ANYTHING U'D LIKE TO SAY ABOUT/TO ME:
120.HOW SHOULD I REMEMBER U?
You idea of a perfect diet. You keep yourself healthy by.. Your breakfast menu In the meantime snacks (early afternoon): Lunch menu: In the mean time snacks (late afternoon) Dinner menu: What you love to drink: Are you a sweet tooth? What are your favourite desserts: What do you like to season your food with: What do you need most to keep your self fit and healthy? List some of your traditional favourite foods: Best restaurant:
Best India Cuisine: Best International Cuisine: Best lace for food in India:
Best place for food in the world: What can you cook? Tell us about a funny experience related to food: Your best cook: Do you thing people should go for spices all the time just to bring in taste or people should go for healthy meals just to look good? What is the one thing you can't bear to eat at any cost? Pasta or Noodles? Pizza or KFC fried chicken? Home made food or restaurant food? Chinese or Continental? Indian or Italian? Tea or coffee? Milk or water? Chicken or meat? Chicken or sea food? Veggies or non-veggies?
- Your new year resolution related to food......
How can you take away 1 from 9 to make 10?
I am present in daytime but absent at night. You can find me in darkness but never in light. In the deepest of shadows, I hide in plain sight. What am I?
What can you catch but not throw?
The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?
If you give me food, I will live. If you give me water, I will die. Who am I?
I have holes on the top and bottom. I have holes on my left and on my right. I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water. What am I?
You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
I go around the world but stays in a corner. Who am I?
The more I dry, the more I gets wetter and wetter. Who am I?
A certain crime is punishable if it is attempted but not punishable if it is committed. What is it?
I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody. Who am I?
There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies. The second eats and is never full. The third drinks and is always thirsty. The fourth sings a song that is never good.
What goes round the house and in the house but never touches the house?
Poke your fingers in my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Linen cloth, quills, or paper, my greedy lust devours them all. Who am I?
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
A cloud was my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the land. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I'm the torment of man. Who am I?
What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
What is round as a dishpan, deep as a tub, and still the oceans couldn't fill it up?
It stands on one leg with its heart in its head. What is it?
There were five men going to church and it started to rain. The four that ran got wet and the one that stood still stayed dry. How?
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
I have a little house in which I live all alone. It has no doors or windows, and if I want to go out I must break through the wall. Who am I?
I bind it and it walks. I loose it and it stops. What is it?
What goes round and round the wood but never goes into the wood?
A white dove flew down by the castle. Along came a king and picked it up handless, ate it up toothless, and carried it away wingless.
What is put on a table, cut, but never eaten?
This belongs to you but others use it more than you do. What is it?
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness. Who am I?
What goes up the chimney down, but can't go down the chimney up?
The more you take away, the larger it become. What is it?
What fastens two people yet touches only one?
What is is that you always break by saying it?
You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day's later it walks away. What is it?
What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
Throw it off the highest building, and I'll not break. But put me in the ocean, and I will. What am I?
What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
Romeo and Juliet are found dead on the floor in a bedroom. When they were discovered, there were pieces of glass and some water on the floor. The only furniture in the room is a shelf and a bed. The house in is a remote location, away from everything except for the nearby railway track. What caused the death of Romeo and Juliet?
I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off. Who am I?
I am mother and father, but never birth or nurse. I'm rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
There are around 10 people in an empty, square room. Each person can see the entire room and everyone in it without turning his head or body, or moving in any way (other than the eyes). Where can you place an apple so that only 9 persons can see it except one?
You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?
I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?
What is it that when you take away the whole, you still have some left over?
A man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me Rs 100, but if I cannot, I will pay you Rs 100." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees. But in the end, the boy ended up paying the man Rs 100. How did the man win the bet?
I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?
Name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much more than a minute. What am I?
I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will,
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?
They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they?
The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no. What was the question?
When young, I am sweet in the sun. When middle-aged, I make you gay. When old, I am valued more than ever. What am I?
You can see nothing else When you look in my face, I will look you in the eye And I will never lie. What am I?
You heard me before, Yet you hear me again, Then I die, Til you call me again. What am I?
This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it?
I am a rock group that has 4 members, all of whom are dead, one of which was assassinated. What am I?
I pass before the sun, yet make no shadow. What am I?
You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is it?
I'm where yesterday follows today, and tomorrow's in the middle. What am I?
At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
How high would you have to count before you would use the letter A in the English language spelling of a whole number.
All of my flowers except two are roses. All of my flowers except two are tulips. All of my flowers except two are daisies. How many flowers do I have?
What work is it that the faster you work, the longer it is before you're done, and the slower you work, the sooner you're finished?
I fly, yet I have no wings. I cry, yet I have no eyes. Darkness follows me; lower light I never see. Who am I?
What walks on four legs in the morning, two at mid-day, and three in the evening?
I can be cracked, I can be made.
I can be told, I can be played.
What am I?
What kind of coat can only be put on when wet?
What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?
What relation would your father's sister's sister-in-law be to you?
There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls. What is it?
When I point up it's bright, but when I point down it's dark. What am I?
I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?
I cover what's real, hide what is true, but sometimes bring out the courage in you. What am I?
Three robbers robbed a store. Once they came out they were totally changed, but they still continued robbing. Why?
I have a big mouth and I am also quite loud! I am NOT a gossip but I do get involved with everyone's dirty business. Can you name me?
One day a girl celebrated her birthday. Two days later, her older twin brother celebrated his. How is this possible?
On an average day, what mode of transportation carries more passengers than any other?
What does man love more than life
Fear more than death or mortal strife
What the poor have, the rich require,
and what contented men desire,
What the miser spends and the spendthrift saves
And all men carry to their graves?
Always invisible, yet never out of sight. What are they?
Mr. and Mrs. Mustard have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the Mustard family?
A man has recently escaped from prison and is making his way home on foot. He is walking along a straight rural country lane in bright daylight. He has walked about two miles from the prison, when he sees a police car coming toward him. Despite knowing that all squads would be out looking for him, he ran towards the car for a short while, and only when he was about ten feet away, did he turn and run into the woods to hide. Why did he run towards the police car?
Lovely and round,
I shine with pale light,
grown in the darkness,
A lady's delight.
What am I?
A hole leading in, a hole leading out, we connect to a cavern that is slimey all throughout. What are we?
Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?
An archeologist finds a coin dated 48 B.C. How did he know it was a fake?
In the following line of letters, cross out six letters so that the remaining letters, without altering their sequence, will spell a familiar English word.
B S A I N X L E A T N T E A R S
You can see nothing else
When you look in my face,
I will look you in the eye
And I will never lie.
What am i?
Though liquid in nature, don't push me too far; for then I will break, and the damage may scar. What am I?
What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
I am a window, I am a lamp, I am clouded, I am shining, and I am coloured; set in white, I fill with water and overflow. I say much, but I have no words. What am I?
What types of animals can jump higher than a house?
Take away my first letter; take away my second letter; take away all my letters, and I would still remain the same. What am I?
The Pope has it but he does not use it. Your father has it but your mother uses it. Nuns do not need it. Arnold Schwarzenneger has a big one, Michael J. Fox's is quite small. What is it?
Three lives have I.
Gentle enough to soothe the skin,
Light enough to caress the sky,
Hard enough to crack rocks.
What am i?
Who is your mother's only sister's son's brother's aunt's daughter's sister's father?
An iron horse with a flaxen tail. The faster the horse runs, the shorter his tail becomes. What is it?
What can bring back the dead; make us cry, make us laugh, make us young; born in an instant yet lasts a life time?
You and a friend decide to have an egg spinning contest. What can you do to make sure that your egg spins the longest?
I have one, you have one.
If you remove the first letter, a bit remains.
If you remove the second, bit still remains.
After much trying, you might be able to remove the third one also, but it remains.
It dies hard!
A bus driver was heading down a street in Colorado. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign, and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?
Ravi's father has four sons: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and _______? RAVI
1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
3. How tall are you?Ansd
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
5. What's the last movie you saw?Ansd
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. What was that thought in your mid seconds ago?
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
12. Do you like to stay awake late in the night?
13. When is the last time you saw your face in the mirror?
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
22. Do you tan or burn?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?Ansd
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
29. What color are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
32. What do you like about fall?
33. What do you like about winter?
34. What do you like about the summer?
35. What do you like about spring?
36. How many states provinces have you lived in?
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
39. Are you a social person?
40. What was the last thing you ate?
41. What is your least favorite restaurant?Ansd
42. What is your least favorite ice cream flavour?
43. What is your least favorite dessert?
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
47. Do you like coffee?
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
49. What do you drink in the morning?
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
57. What do you miss about your kindergarten days?
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
59. Do you want to date someone online?
60. How many Languages you speak , Which are they?Ansd
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
65. Do you know how to drive car?
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?Ansd
68. What is your favorite TV show?Ansd
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
71. Do you sleep with stuffed toys?
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?Ansd
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
78. Do you flirt a lot?Ansd
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
80. Which is your fav. Pizza?Ansd
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
84. What is your usual bedtime?Ansd
85. What was the last dish you cooked?Ansd
86. Do you read the newspaper?
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
89. Do you watch soap operas? Ansd
90. Do you dance in the car?
91. What radio station did you last listen to? Ansd
92. Who in your family is closest to you?
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
95. What is your favorite board game?
96. Name 2 of your favourite perfumes . Ansd
97. When was the last time you attended church?
98. Who is your favorite teacher in high school?
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?Ansd