India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

Koshish Ek Aasha (Page 6)

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Aiyoyo, I just typed a long update and an error caused it to go missing.

Looks like I'll just have to give a synopsis:

Neeraj's mum is trying to poison his mind to dislike Kajal and her behaviours. Neeraj's secretary tries to seduce him, by praising him, doing accupressure for him (for his headache), calling him at nite to check if he is okay. She also gives him tips on ladies likes n dislikes (which is actually to create problem among him n Kajal).

Ishaan's SIL tries to seduce him during Bhavna's absence (she's gone to her parent's house), but to no avail.

Sudhir n his family finds out the truth about the baby. Sudhir is upset, ignores Suniti n walks off the room. How this happened, was Suniti reported this to the police, police went to catch the guy but instead that guy n his wife found out, and ran off to Suniti's house to take the baby away. He blurts out the truth to the family b4 he gets arrested by the police. Suniti's FIL undrstands her situation but not her MIL. MIL is not happy at all at this lie tat Suniti told them and can't accept the baby as her own. THE END.

Sorry, I couldn't elaborate on the whole story and sorry if I missed out anything. Can someone watch and update the coming Sunday's episode? I won't be able to watch it, so i'm thanking in advance to the person who will update us. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

regards, rinap

Edited by rinap - 04 November 2004 at 7:32pm

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
This drama came long ago! about 5-6 years ago! correct me if I am wrong!
rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Yes, that is what I heard from others. But in Malaysia it was just aired few months ago. So for us, it's like watching a new series Smile

Btw, hav u watched this serial?

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Hi, frens

How are you all? Did any one of you watch the program last Sunday? I missed it.

Btw, as usual Channel 9 has changed the airing time to Sunday at 11.30pm till 12.30am. Wonder what they are trying to do Angry.

I also would like to wish all of you a very very HAPPY DEEPAVALI. May this festival of light bring joy, happiness n prosperity to you and your family.

HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU ALL.

regards, rinap

Go to top