Other Shows
Other Shows

Koshish Ek Aasha (Page 5)

manjuk Newbie
manjuk
manjuk

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 3:01am | IP Logged

hi Sshankar!!!!

thanks so much!!!Tongue. Keep on posting ok!!! I like to watch Astitva too... I just hate Kiran!!!

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Hi, Shankar

Thank you very much for the updates everyday, Shankar Smile LOL We love it !!!!  To all, I checked Channel 9's website and noticed that they will air the repeats of Astitva on Friday & Saturday. But I also noticed that the repeats of Koshish Ek Aashaa will be aired on Sunday at 10pm. This week, it will be from Episode 71-74 ( 10pm - 1am) Tongue Wink

Looks like we can watch the program after all, but at a slow pace. But one problem, for us is that Sunday's are the day we go out with our family and friends, so maybe we can't watch it on every Sunday Ouch But no worries, since we have Shankar Clap

Shankar, please don't stop updating us, because we will be watching the repeats on Sunday. We will never know when the crazy Channel 9 will change their mind and stop putting the repeats Cry

**Manju, I also love to watch Astitva but the one telecasted in Channel 9 has a long way to go, in India it is already to the story of Abhi's third wife. If you want the updates from India, please tell me.

Take care and happy day to you all.

regards, rinap

SShankar Newbie
SShankar
SShankar

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the delay, I was busy.

Neeraj and Sudhir brings Priya home.  Mother sad to see Priya.  Suniti shows Neeraj and Richa's photo to Sudhir.  Sudhir confronts Neeraj and Neeraj denies affair.  K's lawyer sees mum's lawyer and returns the bribe money and warns him.

Neeraj phones and search for Richa regarding photo and Sudhir overhears his conversation and leaves.  K's lawyer phones father and informs that someone in the family is trying to kill Kajal.  Father gets confused and tells Sudhir.  Sudhir tells that Neeraj too received a call from someone regarding Kajal's accident.  Father asks Sudhir to find out about the caller.  Sudhir discuss this with Suniti. 

Meanwhile Priya's boyfriend seen dancing at disco and held by four men for not paying their money.  He tells them not to kill him and he will pay their money.  Sudhir finds Anupam (Priya's boyfriend) and enters his house............

Edited by SShankar - 22 October 2004 at 8:24pm
Geetha Newbie
Geetha
Geetha

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Hi Shankar....

Thanx for the update..... Smile What happen to Bavana and Ishan? Is Bavana's sister will breake their relationship???? Appreciate if you could update what is happening between them... thanxxxx.

Geetha

SShankar Newbie
SShankar
SShankar

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Yes, Anuratha will meet Ishaan and tell him that she will leave him and Bhavna alone and wish them a happy marriage.  After hearing this Ishaan will say some good things about her and before Ishaan leaves, Anuratha will ask him to give a hug.  Ishaan hugs her and she cries.  Ishaan leaves her.  

That's all for now and if I am not mistaken, Koshish and Astitva has been stopped.  Please check this out.  Bye.

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Hi, Shankar

Thank you for the updates, but I never expected that this will be the last update from you Cry Looks like the crazy channel 9 has finally showed it's true crazy nature. They keep changing the program timing as they wish, not considering of ppl who are watching it.

Anyway, looks like for me, manju, geetha and the rest, IT IS A GOOD NEWS...because now we can watch it ourselves on every Sunday...But I just hope that channel 9 would not do any more changes to this...

Shankar, don't stop updating us...maybe you can update us on the Sunday episodes....I'm sure not all of us will be watching it all the time bcos Sundays are usually our family day, function day, etc...so maybe we will not be able to watch it as often as we want to...

Take care and love you all. Have a very very nice day.

regards, rinap

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Hi, Shankar & Manju & Geetha & the rest of the silent readers Smile

Any updates for yesterday's show? I missed it bcos I came back home late from my aunty's place.

So how is all your Deepavali preparation going on? Must be very busy shopping, cleaning, decorating and making sweets....ah...Wink

Okay take care and hope to get replies from you all. Btw, my advance Deepavali wishes to all of you....HAPPY DEEPAVALI LOL

regards, rinap

Geetha Newbie
Geetha
Geetha

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

To all my dear colleagues,

My advance deepavali wishes to all of you....

HAPPY DEEPAVALI....Tongue Smile Wink enjoy it...

Any latest update on Khosish?????? I missed last week show.

Regards,

Geetha

Go to top