Other Shows
Other Shows

Koshish Ek Aasha (Page 3)

Geetha Newbie
Geetha
Geetha

Posted: 03 October 2004 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Hi rinap,

Sorry coz i couldn't update last week epsiode, I've missed few episods and I'm away from office ( can't access).

This c-9 really stupid Angry for changing the time. I really hope someone will updates us. Anyway thanks Manju for the lovely updates.

Rgds,

Geetha

manjuk Newbie
manjuk
manjuk

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Hi rinap & Geetha,

Thanks geetha, I am so disappointed like you too.....

Looks like only 3 of us from Malaysia who watches the serial and talk on this forum about itWink.

I am not sure,how many malaysian are here on this forum , who can help us with the updates!!! aiyoooooo!!!!! I am so upset and I don't what happen last friday!!! did Kajal went to the office, how about suniti??? did she tell her hubby about the black mail!!! how will kajal really finds out that her MIL planned all this????

God!!!!! why did Channel made such a move??? I even wrote to them and asked them to explain, nothing came back from them... they are just ignoring ppl like us!!!! Channel 9 Uh!!!!!!!!!Angry

Regards

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Hi, Jaan,

How are you? As for me, I'm not fine because of the changing of airtime for this serial, which has stopped me from watching the program totally Cry Cry I'm also very verry angry with the TV company that did this to me Angry I just read your message saying that there are just a few more episodes for the serial to be over. Just imagine how frustated I am, when I heard this. But Smile I really thank you for taking the effort to update me with the stories as much as you can. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Looks like the program will be over soon without me being able to watch it ......Anyway, nothing else can be done about this, so let's just leave it as it is...Take care.

Regards,

rinap

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Hi, Geetha & Manju

I agree with you. Looks like only 3 of us are watching this program. I wish there is someone who can at least record this program and update us with the stories..but I think the chances are very low..Cry

I also wrote to channel 9 about this changing or airtime, just like you..no reply yet...

I don't think so they will reply, because before this I also made a complaint on "no subtitles for the hindi programs", no reply from them at all...but I did notice that now the Hindi programs do have some subtitles.....I'm not sure if that changes was a result of my e-mail................Let's just hope that many more ppl have complained abt this and that channel 9 Tongue will do sumthing abt it...

Looks like we just have do some imaginary serial of our own based on the synopsis given by our dear jaan. Take care gals and pls do update me if you get any news or stories abt this serial. I will do the same too. TAKE CARE Wink

Regards,

rinap

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Hi, frens

Where are u all? No replies, no messages at all Cry 

Anyway,just wanted to inform you all that I somehow managed to see a 15 mins part of the serial. Basically as jaan says, the MIL has set up a girl - Richa to work as a secretary to Neeraj. Neeraj and Richa goes to Goa for a meeting, Kajal calls, Richa answers and says tat Neeraj is having his shower. Kajal calls the second time, another excuse is given. Richa doesn't tell Neeraj tat Kajal called.

Neeraj is back and asks Kajal, why she didn't call him at all? To which she says " she did, but Richa was giving excuses, and funny why she didn't tell you tat I called you, TWICE". Neeraj says, Richa is a nice girl, she wuld never do like tat.

This stupid Kajal will tell her MIL abt this, saying tat she suspects tat someone is trying to separate her from Neeraj. And stupidly asking the MIL to do sumthing abt this.

Next scene, MIL getting ready to go out. Kajal asks "where to", MIL says "Temple". Kajal says "Wanna follow", MIL get's nervous and says "No, I'm going to sum place then going to temple, see u at temple". Kajal suspects sumthing and follows the MIL. Then she sees the MIL giving money to Richa, the secretary.

Kajal goes and complains abt this to Suniti. To which Suniti defends the MIL at first, then tells Kajal to be extra careful.

After that Cry Cry I could not follow up wat happened bcos, I had to go out urgently. Please is there anybody out there, who can provide us the update for this drama serial? Would really appreciate it.

Ardious Amigos.

Regards, rinap

Edited by rinap - 11 October 2004 at 10:42pm
Geetha Newbie
Geetha
Geetha

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Hi Rinap,

Thanks for the lovely updates.Wink I think all of us are waiting for someone to update thats y there's no reply to messages.

Anyway how did Neeraj look like now? Normal look or still mix with his old character? I just hope one day I can manage to see this serial. I really miss it.....Cry

Thanks again rinap....

Geetha

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Hi, Geetha

Nice to hear from you. Yes, I guess all of us have become the unlucky one who can't watch the program and are STILL waiting for someone to update us.

Suprisingly Neeraj looks very fine - normal, completely recovered, and much suprising is that he goes to office and works. As far as I know, he was mentally unstable since 9 yrs old, so this means he did not study anything except the ABC's tat Kajal taught him. But how the HELL was he able to go to work and work like a normal guy with all the knowledge?

And what happen to his memories of his grandpa's death?? I thought he will recall the whole story of his GP's death and tell it to Kajal or his family !! Confused Another thing that I find to be funny is that Neeraj's father never suspected his second wife or anyone else over the incidents that had happened to Neeraj, even after Kajal deliberately blaming him for all the incidents.

Why doesn't HE suspect that sumthing is wrong? Besides he should suspect his wife more, bcos anyhow she is just Neeraj's step mum and since all the property belongs to Neeraj, any mum would do whatever necessary to ensure that her kids also gets the share...

When I saw Kajal's reaction and action after she saw her MIL bribing Richa, I lost my confidence over Kajal. Instead of asking her MIL directly or approaching the MIL the moment she saw them together, she went back home and complained abt this to Suniti. How dumb??

She is also dumb for not asking her FIL, abt the property tat the FIL wanted to hand over to Neeraj on his birthday. Anybody could hav suspected when the whole property is given only to the first child, where as he has other siblings who deserve to get an equal share too. If she had done the questioning, by now she would hav known that the MIL is the culprit Ouch Any way, dramas or movies always have a loophole and funny, unrealistic storyline...Nothing can done abt it Cry

Take care and have a nice day.

Regards, rinap

SShankar Newbie
SShankar
SShankar

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Hi guys,  I am also from Malaysia.  Here is the update,  One day at Richa's house, Neeraj was given coffee with sedation and Neeraj falls asleep.  Richa calls someone to come over quickly.  Later she hands over some photos of her and Neeraj in bed.  Kajal gets to see the photos and she goes after Neeraj and leaves the office.  Meanwhile Kajal has appointed a lawyer who has finally collected all the information about Kajal's mil's doings.  MIL finds out about this and sents someone to kill her.  Kajal is also pregnant.  This annoys MIL and she does all sorts of thing to kill Kajal.  Finally Kajal was knocked down by a car.  Kajal is in hospital now and she is having loss of memory and is scared to see her MIL.  Bye for now.  Have to start work. 

I will update later.

Go to top