Other Shows
Other Shows

Koshish Ek Aasha (Page 2)

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Hi Jaan,

How are you? Or WHERE ARE YOU? Pls tell me is these series going to be over or not? I really need to know...

But let me update you on the latest episodes in a summary:

On Neeraj's (cured 70% after the Mt.Abu treatment) b'day party, step mum hired sumone to hit Neeraj. Why she did this was bcos Neeraj's dad was to hand over the property to Neeraj as per the will of Neeraj's grandfather, on that day. He ends up in coma and back to his old self, actually much worse. Only solution is an operation by an expert in America. Bhavna's sister, Anuradha helps to get the appointment with that doctor. Off goes, Kajal and Neeraj to America for the operation. Operation was successful, but don't know how is Neeraj mentally.

Meantime, Suniti is being blackmailed by the mum and dad of the baby that she adopted. That's all the summary of the latest episode.

Hope to get your reply soon. Take care and bye bye.

jaan14 Newbie
jaan14
jaan14

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 7:26am | IP Logged

hi rinap,

sorry i couldn't reply last time actually i've so busy in office lately.  so how r u doing? hope u r not mad at me!!!!!!!!!

Neeraj will get better but it'll take some time and they (Kajol and Neeraj) will live happily after that.  Neeraj's mother will go to jail.  Suniti is being blackmaid by the mom and dad of the bady.  Sometimes before suniti's husband gave her couple lakhs to keep it safe place and he'll need that money sometime soon for his business.  When the baby's parents were asking for money to keep their mouth shut, suniti gave them the money that her husband gave.   She had no other choice. Later on Suniti's husband finds out about the bady and he supports Suniti as well.  As I said before too that i don't know what exactly happens in each episode cuz i watched it two years ago.  hope this much info helps u.

thx and take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geetha Newbie
Geetha
Geetha

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Hi Jaan,

I really appreciate ur upadate and Thanx a lot. I will like to join rinap to get more updates from you. I 'm a die hard fan of Khoshish ..ek ahsa. 

thanx a lot..

love,

Geetha

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Hi Jaan,

How are you? It's okay...i understand you're busy...very sorry if i disturbed you..Smile

And no way my dear, I'll be mad at you..or anyone else....In fact I'm very thankful to you for willing to spend the time to read my message and reply to it...

And basically you've told me what will happen at the end of the story and that is more than enough for me...You don't have to give me an episode to episode update because...I know it will be difficult to remember the episodes that you watched 2 years ago....

But I just want to know, is there many more episodes to go for this serial to be over or only a few more episodes? What i mean by few episodes is maybe 10 or 15 more episodes to go, and many episodes is maybe 20 to 30 episodes to go Wink

Basically I missed the episode yesterday, but based on Wednesday's episode:

Neeraj gets cured and comes back in time for the family prayer (prayer for his recovery). He also starts to go to the office. In the meantime, Suniti is still being blackmailed by the baby's parents. Ishaan is not very happy with Anuradha (Bhavna's sister) staying in his house.

Please don't worry that you have to rush to answer my question. Take your time.... Take care and bye bye....Smile

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Hi, Geetha

Finally, I've got a buddy who watches the programme too Smile.

Did you watch the programme yesterday(Thursday) ? If yes, can you update me on the story?

Take care and bye bye.

manjuk Newbie
manjuk
manjuk

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Hi rinap,

you must be from malaysia, coz I am also following the serial and just found out that CHannel 9 moved the airing time to 5pm, I am so sad!!!!Cry I just hope and wish someone really can update the episodes for ppl like us, who can't watch the serial because we are at work at hour of the day...

I can tell you what happened y'day in brief:- Neeraj goes to office and feels so bored and calls back home, kajal answers the phone and her MIL asks who is on the line. she inform her it's neeraj, he calls her to say he misses her and wants her to come to the office. She gets the permission from MIL and goes to ofc.

Dinesh calls rekha to call neeraj and kajal to their room, to sign off the property document;MIL face change!!! she go and bring both of them. Dinesh gives the document to neeraj to sign!!! he bring near a table where rekha also standing. he place his pen on the paper and rekha faints!!!! everyone panic and start calling for DOctor.

In the bedroom, kajal bring medicines for rekha and rekha says she don't need them coz it was all drama, she don't want neeraj to sign anything coz she claims we don't know what is on the document.

Suniti who been blackmail by the baby's parents, takes 1lakh from suthir (without his knowledge) and pass on to that man. She is really afraid that she will loose her marriage and the baby. She also have nightmare about it. Suthir ask her not to worry and tried to be happy.

Neeraj comes to his mom, do the mother son talk and he asks if her can bring kajal along to office, his mom asks him to get permission from his father.

next morning, kajal, neeraj gets ready and kajal asks me to hurry up if not they will be late to office. neeraj tell her not to come to office with him. Kajal queries why??? she ask if mom said anything?? father??? neeraj  denies.

Neeraj leave to office alone. Kajal goes to MIL and ask why she is not allowed, MIL says, you can go, I didn't say you can't go, but I asked neeraj to get permission from Dad!!! Kajal gets angry and says, I will still go to the office no matter what!!! and leaves.

Rekha makes a phone call and ask the other person on the line to get it done ( I am not sure what, document or plan) continues...

I hope this helps and I really wish someone can update us daily...

rinap Newbie
rinap
rinap

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Hi, Manju

Yes, I'm from Malaysia. Thank you for the lovely update Smile I really appreciate it....

My God, wat is wrong with this Channel 9. Are they stupid or what? They should know that people watching these Hindi programs are mostly working people, if they change the time, who is going to watch it? Even if they want to change it, waitlah untill the serials are over, why change halfway and torture all of us? Cry

I'm sure the tamil program viewer is also not so happy with this program changes. I hate Channel 9 Tongue Angry

I hope some beautiful soul out there who also watches this program has read our messages and are willing to update us on the story, everyday. Let's pray or else........ just continue cursing Channel 9 LOL

Regards, rinap

Edited by rinap - 01 October 2004 at 2:55am
jaan14 Newbie
jaan14
jaan14

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Hi Rinap,

How r u doing?  I think there are least another 10 episodes to end the show or could be more.  I'll try to remember what will happen between Neeraj and his secretary.  His mother has hiried her for Neeraj and I think his mother wants the secretary to have Neeraj sign some property documents. 

Best Regards,

jaan

Go to top