Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kriyafanforever

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fatima.....ur posts r always hillariuosπŸ˜†..

I think the jail authorities might have given him a clean shave as he is SS samdhiji na....othewise SS will khol their tender.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am pleased u have found my post funny always😊

i thought shamji must be having barber in jail who was accompanying him and shamji must have requested him to do his shave freee so that he can impress nainajiπŸ˜‰
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

i am pleased u have found my post funny always😊

i thought shamji must be having barber in jail who was accompanying him and shamji must have requested him to do his shave freee so that he can impress nainajiπŸ˜‰

🀣🀣

waniya_fatima thumbnail
@kriyafanforever: haan na cant u see nainaji is super active these days u know why........ coz of Aman na yara :P
Kirs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I noticed his clean-shaven look, its funny coz for the sake of continuity they could have shown him with slight beard (he had a slight stubble when aman uncle had gone to meet him in jail).  Kya pata, maybe jail authorities gave him a shave just before the trial, after all he was going to meet gangaji urf nainaji, after a long time. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One more thing to be noticed is the number of dresses he has changed being in jail..Pehle Yellowish Kurta Jacket, then grey and yesterday brown. . Waah bhai, lagta hai SS ke samdhi hone ka bharpur fayda utha rahe hai professor pyarelal. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Kirs - 13 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kirs

I noticed his clean-shaven look, its funny coz for the sake of continuity they could have shown him with slight beard (he had a slight stubble when aman uncle had gone to meet him in jail).  Kya pata, maybe jail authorities gave him a shave just before the trial, after all he was going to meet gangaji urf nainaji, after a long time. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One more thing to be noticed is the number of dresses he has changed being in jail..Pehle Yellowish Kurta Jacket, then grey and yesterday brown. . Waah bhai, lagta hai SS ke samdhi hone ka bharpur fayda utha rahe hai professor pyarelal. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Kirs,

h r u doing dear seen u after so many days :)

LOL perfect names u have given to teh couple teh nirala couple.. the gangaji and the professor piyarela. hahahahahah

haina i did notice that when aman went to meet him he wasnot looking that chikna but seems jail authorities have fulfilled his wish as if it would be his last oneπŸ˜†

even sajjan singh would be surprised to see abbay kitnay chikna hai maira samdhiπŸ˜‰
Kirs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Hey Kirs,

h r u doing dear seen u after so many days :)

LOL perfect names u have given to teh couple teh nirala couple.. the gangaji and the professor piyarela. hahahahahah

haina i did notice that when aman went to meet him he wasnot looking that chikna but seems jail authorities have fulfilled his wish as if it would be his last oneπŸ˜† 

even sajjan singh would be surprised to see abbay kitnay chikna hai maira samdhiπŸ˜‰

Fatima dear.... I am perfectly fine.. just lying low πŸ˜‰  seeing all the hungama created by my post about aman uncleπŸ˜†

Arre no yaar,  SS ko toh ei chikna professor se dur hi rakhyo...warna unko bhi jhatka lag jayega chikna dikhne ka....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Waise, uh toh aise hi bahut cute dikhta hai white dadhi mein... saw his earlier photographs on one of the forum page.. he looks very dangerous in his clean-shaven look. 😑
waniya_fatima thumbnail
@Kirs: haian even i saw his movie and by God he wa slooking damn scarry i think this look suits him more he looks cutie pie with that :) and those latkay jhataky wah wah kamaal hai matlab dhamaal hai

btw i didnt see ur post let me see now :)
Edited by waniya_fatima - 13 years ago