Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Appreciating Ankita and Barun

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Both Barun and Ankita are doing excellent  as Shravan Sanchi. This has made the serial more enjoyable.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

At the beginning Ankita  hardly had any dialogue, so we did not understand.  But now with more participation from her ,  I am finding her quite capable of emoting well. 

Barun is of course everyones favourite and have a wonderful comic timing and also does well in serious situations..

Keep up your good work !!Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HridiscinerdhappybrarMaz.anasuya43-Hoor-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciating Ankita and Barun" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Ankita isn't that bad of an actress.....I've seen her before this in agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo and she was quite good in her role there....it was a stronger role unlike Saachi who is very quiet, shy, simple....the only thing I don't get is why they make Saachi smile in this limpid sort of manner many times...it ends up looking fake....if they want to make her smile, she should open up more....it looks a bit artificial otherwise....she's decent in the emotional/serious scenes otherwise.

As for Barun....yep his comic timing is really nice and makes Shravan an enjoyable character to watch.....he does a good job with the serious confrontation bits with his father as well...that's an intriguing relationship in this show.

atikna

IF-Dazzler

atikna

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
i like them both very much i just hope in passing time they make sanchi's character a little stronger and more assertive. she should u know stand up for herself and make shravan realise he is not the only guy in the world
but as actors they both are doing great work cheerioClapClapClap

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Yes both Barun nd ankita are doing a great job!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top